Truly One Of The Greatest Scenes

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
21 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '06        #1
3892 page views
100 comments

Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 180992 180 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
Truly One Of The Greatest Scenes

Gives me chills and sadness knowing what's bout to happen next. You could feel the brotherhood coming to an end. The way they reminisce about String's badminton set. String talking about real estate and dreaming big while Avon looks at him sad about what's to come. Avon talking about Marlo and the street sh*t. The look on String face when Avon asked him about his whereabouts the next day. The "we made it moment" before the great collapse of what was the Barksdale family. Both hugging with Avon ending on "yeah it's just business" damn image one of the greatest shows of all time.
+92   

best
worst
100 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46579 46 K  Slaps total: 6728 6 K
Stringer was smart and had a different vision... but grimey as fu*k..
+36   

2 months ago '16        #3
Polife 
Props total: 2531 2 K  Slaps total: 196 196
Always makes me think about this

Last edited by Polife; 12-06-2022 at 02:54 AM..
+38   

2 months ago '16        #4
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169409 169 K  Slaps total: 18422 18 K
Avon was smarter than stringer is what i got from this. Stringer hit the books and networked to keep up but he made a lotta dumb decisions at the end of the day. Avon already was on his bumper and stringer just figured it out. The double entendres were comin in too smoothe for stringer to ignore. He shouldve just asked for a fair one.
+27   

2 months ago '11        #5
April Babii 
Props total: 3924 3 K  Slaps total: 129 129
I might run this back soon. This was the end of an era in television. Still can’t believe how Omar went out. Legit one of the last wtf moments I had watching a series.

Last edited by April Babii; 12-06-2022 at 04:05 AM..
+27   

2 months ago '15        #6
GreyHughe 
Props total: 11121 11 K  Slaps total: 723 723
I didn’t feel bad for String one bit, n*gga deserved even bullet he got for all the grimey sh*t he did, only thing is, I would’ve preferred Avon had popped him instead. This scene always felt like the polar opposite of Tony Soprano k*lling his cousin to keep him from having Phil torturing him before he k*lled him.
+18   

2 months ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46579 46 K  Slaps total: 6728 6 K
 kuul said
Avon was smarter than stringer is what i got from this. Stringer hit the books and networked to keep up but he made a lotta dumb decisions at the end of the day. Avon already was on his bumper and stringer just figured it out. The double entendres were comin in too smoothe for stringer to ignore. He shouldve just asked for a fair one.

A fair one?? Lol!! Stringer hemmed him up already.....

Avon was not smarter.... he wanted to sell drugs forever..... Stringer wanted to go legit.... your logic makes no sense..
+26   

2 months ago '16        #8
 marcchrome said

Avon was not smarter.... he wanted to sell drugs forever..... Stringer wanted to go legit.... your logic makes no sense..
Youre being simple minded and a romantic. Avon told that story about him stealin sh*t they dont need cause he was showin stringer he was always getting them caught up in bullsh*t tryna be something hes not. Stringer got all them books and met all those people and got his money took by a politician and gave up territory to prop joe and was getting bullied by marlo. Stringer was a gangster that thought he was a socialite. Avon read people like a book. He already knew stringer was on bullsh*t he just didnt think he would keep stabbing him in the back or he knew one day he would have to off him. How the hell you gonna sell dope for years talkin about one day we getting out? Avon served time whole gang of people got locked up but stringer aint walk away. He stayed there with the sh*t.
+25   

2 months ago '22        #9
butters 
Props total: 595 595  Slaps total: 167 167
Dear lord you n*ggas are obsessed with the wire. Every other week it’s a thread on the sh*t.

2 months ago '16        #10
 butters said
Dear lord you n*ggas are obsessed with the wire. Every other week it’s a thread on the sh*t.
You think its supposed to go one way.
+46   

2 months ago '11        #11
Gamemusic 
Props total: 17838 17 K  Slaps total: 1645 1 K
 marcchrome said

I will admit Stringer got him here, but u gotta remember that was right after he just got shot in the arm. Avon was an amateur boxer and would've gave String hands if not for that. I love the fan dynamic of people that think String was wrong and Avon was right and vice versa. Personally, I agree with String.

D'Angelo was a stand up dude and prob my favorite character in the show, but realistically he SHOULD NOT have been in the game and wasn't built to be. Stringer realized this and that's why he didn't respect him like he did Bodie. Avon should've sat Brianna down and told her like it was. When D'Angelo told Brianna he was thinking of snitching, I'm sorry but I'm not about to be pondering at night if a n*gga going to wake up tomorrow or next week and fu*k my livelihood up, and most of us in the same position would've did the same as String.

Stringer wanting to get out the game and get their illegal money into the legal game was also right and Avon admitted it himself. String was thinking he was too smart trying to do the sh*t without involving their lawyer though. That's what the fu*k u pay the n*gga for smh.
+10   

2 months ago '11        #12
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20472 20 K  Slaps total: 5140 5 K

+7   

2 months ago '17        #13
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 72348 72 K  Slaps total: 16072 16 K
Stringer phucked up by lying on where the heroin was coming from. Just say prop Joe until you come home.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #14
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40212 40 K  Slaps total: 540 540
 kuul said

+31   

2 months ago '05        #15
jj337 
Props total: 5369 5 K  Slaps total: 368 368
Y’all think Avon ever told his sister what really happen to D

What does Jimmy do next?
+5   

2 months ago '05        #16
P DRILLA 
Props total: 28371 28 K  Slaps total: 803 803
if A would have just realized they was already winning
+8   

2 months ago '05        #17
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162102 162 K  Slaps total: 46760 46 K

+23   

2 months ago '05        #18
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162102 162 K  Slaps total: 46760 46 K
What was stringers beef with brother mouson. I don’t recall the reason for it and why it went against what Avon wanted. He put Omar on to off him but it seemed like a dumb move
+1   

2 months ago '17        #19
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36012 36 K  Slaps total: 5564 5 K
Thats why i say all that family talk by avon was bogus. At the end of the day he sold out his man for the connect. Stringer sold out his man to avoid cops coming down on them.

Marlo looked more ruthless but barksdales were doing the same sh*t. Marlo was just more transparent. What a phenomenal show.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #20
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 99341 99 K  Slaps total: 11095 11 K
I was with stringer going for the business approach but like Avon said he was too ghetto for corporate America and too corporate to be respected in the streets
+12   

2 months ago '17        #21
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36012 36 K  Slaps total: 5564 5 K
 Tha Boss said
What was stringers beef with brother mouson. I don’t recall the reason for it and why it went against what Avon wanted. He put Omar on to off him but it seemed like a dumb move
String wanted to partner w prop joe bc he had the euro connect. Prop joe wanted a piece of the towers. Avon didnt want to do the deal & sent mouzone to hold the towers. String couldnt buck Avon but at the same time didnt want to lose the money so he sent omar by lying to him about mouzone k*lling omars bf
+10   

2 months ago '15        #22
 Tha Boss said
Because Avon had Brother Mouzone to take back their territory in Season 2 when Stringer let the Eastside through. Stringer had to stop him since he set that situation up so he lied to Omar by telling him Mouzone was the one who k*lled Brandon in season 1. Knowing Omar would go after him and cause Mouzone to leave
+5   

2 months ago '15        #23
 Tha Boss said

+4   

2 months ago '05        #24
donnie_d3 
Props total: 679 679  Slaps total: 24 24
 kuul said
But its the other way.
+7   

2 months ago '15        #25
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49505 49 K  Slaps total: 8331 8 K
 marcchrome said
Stringer was smart and had a different vision... but grimey as fu*k..
Stringer was dumb as sh*t
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
225 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
159 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+50online now  19
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - JUST IN: T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach are reportedly both out a..
116 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  18
[Health] R.I.P Dr. Sebi “Mucus is the Cause”
192 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy