Star Wars Jedi: Survivor launches March 2023?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '10        #1
414 page views
4 comments

dfro 
Props total: 6107 6 K  Slaps total: 341 341
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor launches March 2023?

According to a Steam page that has since been changed, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be released in March 2023.

According to a previous report, Jedi: Survivor's release date is scheduled to be officially announced during The Game Awards this week. A new trailer for the game will also be shown at the event.

And the potential release date isn’t the only thing that the Steam page revealed, there were also images that showcased the pre-order bonuses for different versions of the game. These items include some new looks for Cal and BD-1, new Lightsabers and possibly the most exciting addition: different Blaster sets. In Jedi: Fallen Order, Cal didn’t have a gun in his loadout, however it looks like this time around that will change.

Guess we’re just going to have to wait for the Game Awards for confirmation. Lucky for us, Thursday is right around the corner so we won’t have to wait long. On top of that, we won’t have to watch it for very long either as Geoff Keighley has confirmed that The Game Awards 2022 will be much shorter than last year's showcase.

During a recent Twitter Spaces talk, Keighley discussed the upcoming ceremony and answered some questions about what to expect. The Game Awards is usually filled with not only award presentations, but interviews with developers and trailers for brand-new games. Last year's pre-show lasted around 30 minutes while the main event went on for 3 hours. During the Spaces talk Geoff said, "I won't say anything officially until we're through our rehearsals but we think it's going to be significantly shorter."

visit this link https://www.gamespot.com/ .. /2300-6460164/

2023 might finally be the time for next gen.
+2   

best
worst
4 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
SouthsideNori 
Props total: 26529 26 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
I might pre order, definitely copping tho. First one was dope af, one of the few Star Wars media I truly enjoyed.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #3
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 15586 15 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
Still have to finish the first one

2 months ago '16        #4
nigs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 16374 16 K  Slaps total: 738 738
chance he might appear in a series

Last edited by nigs; 12-06-2022 at 05:59 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #5
goldenchild7317 
Props total: 4589 4 K  Slaps total: 579 579
Excited for this but doubt it will be Q1. Maybe Q3/Q4 2023.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Business ideas ??
33 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
Video inside sh-t starting to grow on me🤬
72 comments