Karina Lipsman is a Boxden Member

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '18        #1
647 page views
17 comments

ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 47392 47 K  Slaps total: 6270 6 K
Karina Lipsman is a Boxden Member

+1   

best
worst
17 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8975 8 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
Just going to post one.

False

+5   

2 months ago '18        #3
ChrisPartlowFro  OP
 iTzMe! said
Just going to post one.

False

You missed the whole joke if you’re quibbling about this. You can still delete this sh*t.

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 12-05-2022 at 08:55 PM..

2 months ago '07        #4
 ChrisPartlowFro said

You missed the whole joke if youíre quibbling about this. You can still delete this sh*t.
Never been good with sarcasm. If thatís what it is.

Not sure why youíre taking it personal either..

Cíest la vie.
+6   

2 months ago '18        #5
ChrisPartlowFro  OP
 iTzMe! said
Never been good with sarcasm. If thatís what it is.

Not sure why youíre taking it personal either..

Cíest la vie.
Taking it personal?

2 months ago '07        #6
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Taking it personal?
My good sir, let us put this squabble over colorful fonts and pictures to rest here, for it is not worth the minutes squandered in this fruitless endeavor.

I bid you a good evening.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #7
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12188 12 K  Slaps total: 2492 2 K
I don't get it.

Is this a Ukraine joke
+4   

2 months ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 44549 44 K  Slaps total: 9894 9 K
This some weird internet humor?
+3   

2 months ago '22        #9
jayz on a camel 
Props total: 268 268  Slaps total: 338 338
 projectd06 said
This some weird internet humor?
n*gga thought he could post a joke from Reddit on Boxden and it would marinate the same
+3   

2 months ago '11        #10
nyc 
Props total: 10093 10 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 iTzMe! said
Just going to post one.

False

what site is this?
+1   

2 months ago '07        #11
 nyc said
what site is this?

+2   

2 months ago '11        #12
nyc 
Props total: 10093 10 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 iTzMe! said

thanks
+2   

2 months ago '20        #13
GunRack 
Props total: 14748 14 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
I have no idea what OP is trying for here.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #14
ChrisPartlowFro  OP
 GunRack said
I have no idea what OP is trying for here.
You either get it or you don’t. It wasn’t meant to be a hot topic. It’s pretty self explanatory but here:
The initial meme was posted as a joke. What Karina is saying is demonstrably false. I should also note it’s a common internet alt-right conspiratorial point. It screams of someone with low financial literacy (hence the emphasis on her profile). It’s also the same sh*t, that meme, I’ve seen on Boxden more than a few times from people who also, like Karina, genuinely believe it. It’s really that simple. A belief that BlackRock and Vanguard own these companies and thus run the world is so next level stupid that I frankly cannot explain it. While its unfortunate I had to explain this, I also understand not everyone interacts with this sh*t on any type of regular basis, so I get why someone wouldn’t understand it.

HOWEVER Someone quibbling about whether Vanguard or BlackRock is the top holder at any given time:
1. Does not understand that they literally buy and sell shares every market open day and thus their levels of ownership will fluctuate. They are literally like 1a and 1b in terms of a*set management in most cases, they will always be right behind one another.
2. Is completely missing the joke and doesn’t realize it. Because the point is, the belief that these publicly traded a*set managers own these other companies and dictate what they do is laughably stupid and ignorant of strict regulatory regime which includes proxy voting rules.

It’s not deep. At all. I’m literally making fun of people. @ @ @
Given this summary, it may not still be funny but things viewed in this context likely make more sense?

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 12-10-2022 at 02:50 PM..

2 months ago '22        #15
 ChrisPartlowFro said
You either get it or you donít. It wasnít meant to be a hot topic. Itís pretty self explanatory but here:
The initial meme was posted as a joke. What Karina is saying is demonstrably false. I should also note itís a common internet alt-right conspiratorial point. It screams of someone with low financial literacy (hence the emphasis on her profile). Itís also the same sh*t, that meme, Iíve seen on Boxden more than a few times from people who also, like Karina, genuinely believe it. Itís really that simple. A belief that BlackRock and Vanguard own these companies and thus run the world is so next level stupid that I frankly cannot explain it. While its unfortunate I had to explain this, I also understand not everyone interacts with this sh*t on any type of regular basis, so I get why someone wouldnít understand it.

HOWEVER Someone quibbling about whether Vanguard or BlackRock is the top holder at any given time:
1. Does not understand that they literally buy and sell shares every market open day and thus their levels of ownership will fluctuate. They are literally like 1a and 1b in terms of a*set management in most cases, they will always be right behind one another.
2. Is completely missing the joke and doesnít realize it. Because the point is, the belief that these publicly traded a*set managers own these other companies and dictate what they do is laughably stupid and ignorant of strict regulatory regime which includes proxy voting rules.

Itís not deep. At all. Iím literally making fun of people. @ @ @
Given this summary, it may not still be funny but things viewed in this context likely make more sense?
You could have just kept this thread. You all sassy over a meme you didn't even post and mad folks in the thread ain't following.

Maybe Reddit would be a better place for you. You can join other who think they are the smartest in the room and duke it out
+1   

2 months ago '05        #16
projectd06 
Props total: 44549 44 K  Slaps total: 9894 9 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
You either get it or you donít. It wasnít meant to be a hot topic. Itís pretty self explanatory but here:
The initial meme was posted as a joke. What Karina is saying is demonstrably false. I should also note itís a common internet alt-right conspiratorial point. It screams of someone with low financial literacy (hence the emphasis on her profile). Itís also the same sh*t, that meme, Iíve seen on Boxden more than a few times from people who also, like Karina, genuinely believe it. Itís really that simple. A belief that BlackRock and Vanguard own these companies and thus run the world is so next level stupid that I frankly cannot explain it. While its unfortunate I had to explain this, I also understand not everyone interacts with this sh*t on any type of regular basis, so I get why someone wouldnít understand it.

2. Is completely missing the joke and doesnít realize it. Because the point is, the belief that these publicly traded a*set managers own these other companies and dictate what they do is laughably stupid and ignorant of strict regulatory regime which includes proxy voting rules.

Itís not deep. At all. Iím literally making fun of people. @ @ @
Yes that joke went way over my head lol.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #17
ChrisPartlowFro  OP
 Jason Weaver said
You could have just kept this thread. You all sassy over a meme you didn't even post and mad folks in the thread ain't following.

Maybe Reddit would be a better place for you. You can join other who think they are the smartest in the room and duke it out

Im sassy? I’m mad? Because a joke went over YOUR head? Ok, sorry for being smart? That doesn’t even make sense.

I just explained the meme to you, not sure how you’re reading any emotion out of that but have a good one. At least you now know what’s likely in your 401(k), if you have one.

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 12-11-2022 at 08:00 AM..

2 months ago '22        #18
 ChrisPartlowFro said

Im sassy? Iím mad? Because a joke went over YOUR head? Ok, sorry for being smart? That doesnít even make sense.

I just explained the meme to you, not sure how youíre reading any emotion out of that but have a good one. At least you now know whatís likely in your 401(k), if you have one.
Yeah you really think you're the smartest person in the room. I guess those Reddit guys trolled the fu*k outta you.

Hence why you posted that "joke" here. Stick to your day job

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Video inside sh-t starting to grow on me🤬
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Business ideas ??
33 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Conspiracy Night: 2023 Grammys Satanic Breakdown
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44online now  7
Image(s) inside Boom P (Melo Of respect Life) Has Passed Away According To Illa Ghee
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy