ESPN FC SOCCER Ethers Barkley and Clueless American Fans-‘USA a Bunch of Overrated Shmucks

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #1
1642 page views
61 comments

BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99842 99 K  Slaps total: 64204 64 K
ESPN FC SOCCER Ethers Barkley and Clueless American Fans-‘USA a Bunch of Overrated Shmucks

best
worst
61 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47 OP
Trash a*s Alexi Lalas had Trash a*s USA Soccer beatin Argentina
+3   

2 months ago '19        #3
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 74460 74 K  Slaps total: 7027 7 K
 BreakkerSzn said
Trash a*s Alexi Lalas had Trash a*s USA Soccer beatin Argentina

So you’re not even American? Figures tho you Russian f*g**t

+15   

2 months ago '05        #4
klew  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14309 14 K  Slaps total: 1963 1 K
I'm not seeing what's overrated about a USA team that's playing against the top teams in the world.

Second youngest team in the world cup. They'll look even better in 4 years
+18   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #5
 klew said
I'm not seeing what's overrated about a USA team that's playing against the top teams in the world.

I think he’s talking about expectations

USA Soccer Fans thinks they on the same level as Brazil Argentina Spain etc

Shouldn’t be a letdown if u didn’t expect anything from this team unless u had them going far

2 months ago '06        #6
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46991 46 K  Slaps total: 12583 12 K
 klew said

This. USA is ranked 16th, which is exactly what their performance in the world cup reflects. A team that can get by in less competitive group stage but don't expect them to go far in the knock-out rounds.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #7
Stephen A and MadDog weren’t impressed with Twellman spin on what qualifies as a success for USA

Stephen and MadDog have no expectations for team USA unlike Twellman and Lalas who for some reason think they are elite level

Last edited by BreakkerSzn; 12-05-2022 at 03:25 PM..

2 months ago '16        #8
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 49290 49 K  Slaps total: 10649 10 K
na US a legit team now and they kids

they could've easily beat the Dutch and the Dutch could win the whole tournament
+6   

2 months ago '04        #9
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32683 32 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
Let's stop we are never going to be as good as the euro teams or South American teams in soccer. Our best athletes player other sports.
+5   

2 months ago '12        #10
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40901 40 K  Slaps total: 4162 4 K
 nwking said
Let's stop we are never going to be as good as the euro teams or South American teams in soccer. Our best athletes player other sports.
Yeah, US got a long ways to go to attract athletes to play soccer instead of basketball/football. It ain't "cool" here. If they can grow the MLS and make it "cool" and pay out big contracts, then you'll see more up and coming athletes gravitate towards that game.

If I ever have kids and they want to get into sports, I'm going to nudge them towards soccer to be honest. You can have a longer career and you don't need to have any extreme physical traits such as height or weight. A lot of these great soccer players look like regular dudes you see on the streets.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 12-05-2022 at 04:11 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '05        #11
 imthatinfamous said
This. USA is ranked 16th, which is exactly what their performance in the world cup reflects. A team that can get by in less competitive group stage but don't expect them to go far in the knock-out rounds.
I don't think they just get by in a less competitive stage. I think they coast by a less competitive stage. FIFA continuing to rank Mexico higher than USA is laughable.

2 months ago '05        #12
 BreakkerSzn said
I think he’s talking about expectations

USA Soccer Fans thinks they on the same level as Brazil Argentina Spain etc

Shouldn’t be a letdown if u didn’t expect anything from this team unless u had them going far
I don't think that at all, but they've definitely jumped the competitive group. There's no reason to think they couldn't advance past the round of 16. We're talking about teams that have been great for a long time. Some of the best of the best players. Give USA another 4 years and they'll be legit. Won't be on the level of Spain or Brazil, but some of these powerhouse teams are on the decline. Some of their stars probably won't even see the 2026 world cup.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #13
USA think they elite cuz they always win Gold Cup

Gold Cup filled with trash teams

Salvador
Nicaragua
Haiti
Costa Rica
Cuba
+2   

2 months ago '16        #14
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 99478 99 K  Slaps total: 11104 11 K
Us soccer ain’t ever gonna be sh*t lets be honest

They’ll never catch France Brazil etc cuz the game is non existent over here anyway

2 months ago '06        #15
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46991 46 K  Slaps total: 12583 12 K
 klew said
I don't think they just get by in a less competitive stage. I think they coast by a less competitive stage. FIFA continuing to rank Mexico higher than USA is laughable.
In a group with Wales and Iran, that's a weak group, and they still had to win the third game to advance.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #16
 imthatinfamous said
In a group with Wales and Iran, that's a weak group, and they still had to win the third game to advance.
The second half against Wales was disappointing. Other than that they dominated the first half. Beat Iran and played well against England with a few chances to win it.

But I was talking more about the gold cup and other tournaments they're in
+3   

2 months ago '04        #17
ghettofied  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36009 36 K  Slaps total: 12313 12 K
 BlessInTheSky said
Yeah, US got a long ways to go to attract athletes to play soccer instead of basketball/football. It ain't "cool" here. If they can grow the MLS and make it "cool" and pay out big contracts, then you'll see more up and coming athletes gravitate towards that game.

If I ever have kids and they want to get into sports, I'm going to nudge them towards soccer to be honest. You can have a longer career and you don't need to have any extreme physical traits such as height or weight. A lot of these great soccer players look like regular dudes you see on the streets.
They're growing MLS. An MLS team for the first time just won the CONCACAF Champions League.

Most athletes have to go overseas now anyway. Mexico is having that problem. They're keeping their homegrown athletes in Mexico's average a*s league and it's not helping them get better.

Stop thinking it's a talent issue, when the talent is there. Just need a better coach with better tactics, and for all of them to get a little older.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #18
 imthatinfamous said
Wales is ranked 19th, and Iran is ranked 20th respectively in FIFA Rankings.

Most thought the US had the hardest group to get out of by far. That's 3 teams in one group ranked in the top 20.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #19
Kyr0s 
Props total: 1869 1 K  Slaps total: 367 367
Other countries stay mad at the US and their soccer program while their women get smacked by ours every World Cup.

If our best athletes played futbol from birth like them we’d do the world just like US basketball does. They need to relax and enjoy their superiority while it last.

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #20
 Kyr0s said
Other countries stay mad at the US and their soccer program while their women get smacked by ours every World Cup.

If our best athletes played futbol from birth like them we’d do the world just like US basketball does. They need to relax and enjoy their superiority while it last.

No one cares about women sports

2 months ago '04        #21
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 71702 71 K  Slaps total: 8446 8 K
 ghettofied said
They're growing MLS. An MLS team for the first time just won the CONCACAF Champions League.

Most athletes have to go overseas now anyway. Mexico is having that problem. They're keeping their homegrown athletes in Mexico's average a*s league and it's not helping them get better.

Stop thinking it's a talent issue, when the talent is there. Just need a better coach with better tactics, and for all of them to get a little older.
The talent is NOT there
Please stop
+1   

2 months ago '12        #22
acefresh 
Props total: 53943 53 K  Slaps total: 5135 5 K
At the international level, USA's status compared to every other team in soccer is similar to every other team's status compared to USA in basketball.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #23
 Tastemaker331 said
The talent is NOT there
Please stop
Some young players on good clubs. Not talented
+2   

2 months ago '04        #24
 Tastemaker331 said
The talent is NOT there
Please stop
Adams is one of the best defensive midfielders in the Premier League. All the starters sans Walker Zimmerman are all in the top 10 Leagues in the world. Thinking the talent isn't there is just really, really, stupid and shows a true lack of soccer knowledge. Even Haji Wright is leading the Turkish League in goal scoring. Sargent is tied for the lead in the Championship with 9 goals.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #25
 klew said
Some young players on good clubs. Not talented
The lack of soccer knowledge on here is staggering.

You got dip sh*ts still thinking the USA is starting nothing but MLS players.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  25
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  22
The three missing rappers have been found Dead
307 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside I believe that we are in a simulation