Dec 5 - Florida Deputy Fatally Shoots Fellow Deputy While Playing With Gun: Sheriff🤦🏽*♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
1190 page views
47 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x375
Props total: 240347 240 K  Slaps total: 37337 37 K
Dec 5 - Florida Deputy Fatally Shoots Fellow Deputy While Playing With Gun: Sheriff🤦🏽*♂️

+9   

best
worst
47 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52889 52 K  Slaps total: 10931 10 K

dumbass forgot the #1 rule of firearms

and this is a police officer
+33   

2 months ago '06        #3
damn_ryght 
Props total: 37543 37 K  Slaps total: 4769 4 K

Pics of said cops
+42   

2 months ago '15        #4
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 73939 73 K  Slaps total: 10498 10 K
Been around firearms since 6 yrs old. Also been around other firearm users my whole life.
Never have I’ve seen anything unsafe been done by them. The only time I’ve seen one go off unintentionally was by a newer friend of mine that had been drinking. I had set up a range at a place I used to live at, and he was new to guns and was shooting a .22 he let one off on accident, thankfully it was pointed up in the air. He was no longer allowed to shoot in my presence. How something like this happens , really shows how untrained some of these cops are. That means some of them shouldn’t be allowed to even carry a gun.
Shts ridiculous. Thing is I’ve seen firearm instructors, some cops, end up misfiring tooon YouTube videos. That shts uncalled for and some of the most retarded sht there is. You can’t put that bullet back in. They need to really reform the whole policing policies.
It’s sickening at this point.
+18   

2 months ago '21        #5
Still2Highh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52704 52 K  Slaps total: 7185 7 K
This type sh*t reminds u no matter how much training someone had for whatever position they hold ..

"Society" really is just adults playing make believe .. cause humans as a whole have always been .. n forever will be dumb as fu*k.

Last edited by Still2Highh; 12-05-2022 at 01:39 PM..
+13   

2 months ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 DamianDragunov said
Been around firearms since 6 yrs old. Also been around other firearm users my whole life.
Never have I’ve seen anything unsafe been done by them. The only time I’ve seen one go off unintentionally was by a newer friend of mine that had been drinking. I had set up a range at a place I used to live at, and he was new to guns and was shooting a .22 he let one off on accident, thankfully it was pointed up in the air. He was no longer allowed to shoot in my presence. How something like this happens , really shows how untrained some of these cops are. That means some of them shouldn’t be allowed to even carry a gun.
Shts ridiculous. Thing is I’ve seen firearm instructors, some cops, end up misfiring tooon YouTube videos. That shts uncalled for and some of the most retarded sht there is. You can’t put that bullet back in. They need to really reform the whole policing policies.
Only time I had a close call was in middle school. Was going to stay the night at the homeboy's house that Friday. But dude shows up to school trippin acid. We ended up ditching the last half of school and went back to his house. He gave me a dose and I started trippin too. Then this MF goes and pulls out a .22 from somewhere and starts playing with it. I tell dude to put it away and he's like "don't worry it ain't loaded". Put it to his head and pulled the trigger 3-4 times. He saw it scared me a little and then pointed it at me and pulled the trigger 3-4 more times. I'm like MF QUIT THAT sh*t!!!

No sh*t, this mf points it up and pulls the trigger 1 more time and it goes off and let a round off into his basement ceiling.

Our trippin a*ses literally put a piece of tape over the hole and tried to paint it before we dipped and stayed out all night at this house party because he was scared of what his dad would do when he found out.

Moral of the story, lock your guns up so dumb a*s teenagers don't get access.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #7
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 5633 5 K  Slaps total: 939 939
So will he receive immunity or will he be charged as a “cop k*ller”?
+14   

2 months ago '22        #8
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 8038 8 K  Slaps total: 2569 2 K
eye for an eye

2 months ago '05        #9
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 144299 144 K  Slaps total: 36659 36 K
Grown a*s man playing with a gun
+6   

2 months ago '15        #10
DamianDragunov 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Only time I had a close call was in middle school. Was going to stay the night at the homeboy's house that Friday. But dude shows up to school trippin acid. We ended up ditching the last half of school and went back to his house. He gave me a dose and I started trippin too. Then this MF goes and pulls out a .22 from somewhere and starts playing with it. I tell dude to put it away and he's like "don't worry it ain't loaded". Put it to his head and pulled the trigger 3-4 times. He saw it scared me a little and then pointed it at me and pulled the trigger 3-4 more times. I'm like MF QUIT THAT sh*t!!!

No sh*t, this mf points it up and pulls the trigger 1 more time and it goes off and let a round off into his basement ceiling.

Our trippin a*ses literally put a piece of tape over the hole and tried to paint it before we dipped and stayed out all night at this house party because he was scared of what his dad would do when he found out.

Wow… that’s fukin crazy… I have a decent amount of firearms.. I’ve also done acid and shrooms a ton of times.. I’ve always made it a point to not be messing with guns when tripping. Like there’s no reason to even test them waters.. The only time I have one on me is once in awhile I’ll go camp out in the back country and take shrooms. I keep a .45 on me in case of Bear or Mountain lions.
But I know how your imagination and head can make ya think some sht… So I’d always have my dog with me. If I thought I heard some sht or saw something in the shadows…
I’d always take a look at my dog, see how he felt, and he was always at ease, so I knew it was all in my head… Lol

You and him some lucky mthrfkers..

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-05-2022 at 02:28 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '13        #11
JosethaHustler 
Props total: 8531 8 K  Slaps total: 909 909
 theFREAK said

Covid Brain!

2 months ago '22        #12
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9433 9 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 DamianDragunov said
 Still2Highh said
This type sh*t reminds u no matter how much training someone had for whatever position they hold ..

"Society" really is just adults playing make believe .. cause humans as a whole have always been .. n forever will be dumb as fu*k.
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

Voodoogeddon said
eye for an eye
 Dun Language said
Grown a*s man playing with a gun
 DamianDragunov said
Wow… that’s fukin crazy… I have a decent amount of firearms.. I’ve also done acid and shrooms a ton of times.. I’ve always made it a point to not be messing with guns when tripping. Like there’s no reason to even test them waters.. The only time I have one on me is once in awhile I’ll go camp out in the back country and take shrooms. I keep a .45 on me in case of Bear or Mountain lions.
But I know how your imagination and head can make ya think some sht… So I’d always have my dog with me. If I thought I heard some sht or saw something in the shadows…
I’d always take a look at my dog, see how he felt, and he was always at ease, so I knew it was all in my head… Lol

So ya'll buy the story of it being an accident at face value.

+9   

2 months ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91786 91 K  Slaps total: 5545 5 K

+3   

2 months ago '16        #14
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 70711 70 K  Slaps total: 6627 6 K
+1   

2 months ago '22        #15
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9433 9 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 00010111 said
Yo, whoever created the Maury stickie is a legend. #1 BX stickie imo. It communicates so much.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #16
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 46428 46 K  Slaps total: 1498 1 K
He needs jail time. Not only did he point it, but he pulled the trigger.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #17
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 144299 144 K  Slaps total: 36659 36 K
 whatevaitakes said
so ya'll buy the story of it being an accident at face value.

not really
+1   

2 months ago '06        #18
jj01 
Props total: 40246 40 K  Slaps total: 11852 11 K
prezbulusky you pos
+6   

2 months ago '15        #19
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 97809 97 K  Slaps total: 5471 5 K

2 months ago '22        #20
Philly Sucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1859 1 K  Slaps total: 954 954
The world is a real-life meme
+1   

2 months ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 whatevaitakes said

I mean I'm not saying they're isn't a number of possibilities of what went down.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #22
DamianDragunov 
 whatevaitakes said

Good point…
+1   

2 months ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 DamianDragunov said

Yea I have a few firearms too but have since taken classes, practiced firearm discipline and matured considerably in the 26 or so years since. I don't concealed carry so don't worry about that when I'm out. But also make it a point not to bring them out when we're having drinks at the house and people are over. Just not smart to mix the two.

On another note, I feel you on boomin in the woods. That's really my go to now besides weed. Don't really go wild like I used to.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #24
DamianDragunov 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Yea I have a few firearms too but have since taken classes, practiced firearm discipline and matured considerably in the 26 or so years since. I don't concealed carry so don't worry about that when I'm out. But also make it a point not to bring them out when we're having drinks at the house and people are over. Just not smart to mix the two.

On another note, I feel you on boomin in the woods. That's really my go to now besides weed. Don't really go wild like I used to.

It clears your mind of so much garbage. The thing that really helped me was going alone.
Just me and my dog. He’s my sense of reality. Like I said , when you’re alone way back in the mountains, on shrooms, your mind can really start to run away with things if you let it. Especially knowing Bears, Wolves, and Mountain lions are around. Go around 7 in the summer, put your tent up first, then get firewood, start a small fire, then eat them. I made the mistake of eating them too soon the first time and had a fire, but took me fukin forever to put up my simple tent.

It’s so easy to get sidetracked. You’ll hear and watch every fukin bug that flys by you when you’re trying to do something. Plus ya can’t tell which poles go into which holes… lol

2 months ago '16        #25
FlyinIron 
Props total: 46177 46 K  Slaps total: 3643 3 K

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  18
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
255 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy