Dec 5 - Principal commits suicide at Disneyland following Domestic Dispute

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+33  54
197 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 months ago '15        #1
8782 page views
212 comments

isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 93603 93 K  Slaps total: 10926 10 K
Dec 5 - Principal commits suicide at Disneyland following Domestic Dispute

;t=InhPq9swip2FwJI8MNr2Bw
+20   

best
worst
212 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52891 52 K  Slaps total: 10931 10 K
fu*king weak a*s pu**y

no love for such a selfish, short sighted weak individual

2 months ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109125 109 K  Slaps total: 12643 12 K
Sad he chose to end it like that but he definitely didn't just up and decide to k*ll himself one day. That thought has probably been lingering for awhile.
+125   

2 months ago '16        #4
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75261 75 K  Slaps total: 12310 12 K
So what about the kids?

Mufu*ka woulda jumped off the golden gate if he had to be black for a half a day
+111   

2 months ago '12        #5
acefresh 
Props total: 53958 53 K  Slaps total: 5135 5 K
Modern women simply aren’t worth the trouble
+80   

2 months ago '06        #6
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 125169 125 K  Slaps total: 27785 27 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
fu*king weak a*s pu**y

no love for such a selfish, short sighted weak individual

so edgy

so cool
+64   

2 months ago '06        #7
RIP to that man.

You never know what people are going through, a little bit of empathy goes a long way. End of the day these people are humans just like us. They leave behind other people who care about and love them.

Internet got too many people losing sight of the fact that there are real people on the other side of these screens and that those people do things based on the impact of previous/current trauma and stress.

You can think suicide is selfish, but how can you not feel for somebody who was experiencing so much pain that they felt it was their only option? Can’t help but feel sorry for those poor souls and pray they’re able to find the peace they lost on earth.
+193   

2 months ago '20        #8
The Nutcracker 
Props total: 26650 26 K  Slaps total: 12102 12 K
 Skateboard T said
RIP to that man.

You never know what people are going through, a little bit of empathy goes a long way. End of the day these people are humans just like us. They leave behind other people who care about and love them.

Internet got too many people losing sight of the fact that there are real people on the other side of these screens and that those people do things based on the impact of previous/current trauma and stress.

You can think suicide is selfish, but how can you not feel for somebody who was experiencing so much pain that they felt it was their only option? Cant help but feel sorry for those poor souls and pray theyre able to find the peace they lost on earth.
If i could give you props more then once for this post i would
+55   

2 months ago '05        #9
P DRILLA 
Props total: 28405 28 K  Slaps total: 806 806
the happiest place on earth
+37   

2 months ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52891 52 K  Slaps total: 10931 10 K
 The Nutcracker said
If i could give you props more then once for this post i would
dude probably never lost someone to suicide yet has the soapbox to preach like he knows wtf he's talking about.

It's possible to feel sorry for the suffering someone was experiencing. AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD
also consider them a pu**y who gave up without consideration for how their actions will traumatize and impact other people for the rest of their lives.

Dude didn't have a terminal illness. He was too stuck in his own head and unable to take a step back and see a larger picture. Thus he felt like a permanent solution to a temporary problem was his only out.

So selfishly k*lled himself in front of God knows how many people and children at fu*king Disneyland. Not in his basement alone. In front of all those kids and families

Weak sh*t.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-05-2022 at 12:48 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '14        #11
Mr Harrow 
Props total: 28342 28 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
The only knock I have about dude is why do it at Disneyland. Why k*ll urself in front of children. Some sick mindset behind that plan.
+58   

2 months ago '05        #12
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33488 33 K  Slaps total: 3273 3 K
 Boogie1790 said
So what about the kids?

Mufu*ka woulda jumped off the golden gate if he had to be black for a half a day
From the wording “like they are my own” sounds like they weren’t his.

This is why being a step-father is a risk for any man. Sounds like she accused him of touching them in some way.

Edit: Found more info from another article.

“ Christensen was facing charges of child endangerment and battery, to which he pleaded guilty. He was due in court on Monday.

"…Please remember me for all the good I brought to the world of education," he wrote.

Christensen is survived by his wife, three children and two step children.”

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 12-05-2022 at 12:53 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '06        #13
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
dude probably never lost someone to suicide yet has the soapbox to preach like he knows wtf he's talking about.
I have. I dont think it makes me any more or less qualified to speak about having compassion for your fellow humans, but in so far as you do, I have. They were very good people who gave no indication of the pain they were in.

At the end of the day my takeaway is that these people were suffering in a way well never be able to comprehend. Ive never hurt so bad that I would rather die. Trying to understand how bad that pain must be is what makes me feel compassion for them because I literally cant imagine it, my brain cant come up with that level of pain. Thats why I feel bad for them, it isnt some sh*t I can understand, I just know its bad, and it leaves behind a lot of other hurt people.

Not every situation needs to have a bad guy for you to get angry at.

Some things are just tragedies.
+33   

2 months ago '05        #14
 Mr Harrow said
The only knock I have about dude is why do it at Disneyland. Why k*ll urself in front of children. Some sick mindset behind that plan.
It said in a separate article he jumped from a parking garage and was found before 9pm. Its likely no kids were around. No mention of witnesses.
+14   

2 months ago '14        #15
Mr Harrow 
 Stupendamatic said
It said in a separate article he jumped from a parking garage and was found before 9pm. Its likely no kids were around. No mention of witnesses.
I've been to that parking structure a couple of yrs ago. He did it on Saturday. I guarantee kids were around. And there are pictures of the body roaming around online so people saw.
+7   

2 months ago '14        #16
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 36269 36 K  Slaps total: 5187 5 K
 Boogie1790 said
So what about the kids?

Plenty of black men are taking themselves out of the matrix on a daily basis, shut the fu*k up.

2 months ago '05        #17
 Mr Harrow said
I've been to that parking structure a couple of yrs ago. He did it on Saturday. I guarantee kids were around. And there are pictures of the body roaming around online so people saw.
Yeah I meant it didn’t say there were any witnesses to him jumping but idk, I won’t speculate beyond what the article stated.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #18
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 36269 36 K  Slaps total: 5187 5 K
American men overall are doing really bad in recent years... This is the brokest, unhappiest, most homeless, drug addicted, most suicidal generation ever and the catalyst to this all, always seems to involve women.

Hope he found happiness on the other side
+34   

2 months ago '14        #19
Mr Harrow 
 Stupendamatic said
Yeah I meant it didnt say there were any witnesses to him jumping but idk, I wont speculate beyond what the article stated.
Yeah I respect what u mean.
+4   

2 months ago '09        #20
dadon85 
Props total: 63211 63 K  Slaps total: 6081 6 K
Some things are too much for some. Dude felt living was pointless. Lost his perfect image
+10   

2 months ago '06        #21
TreZ 
Props total: 10267 10 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
 Skateboard T said
RIP to that man.

You can think suicide is selfish, but how can you not feel for somebody who was experiencing so much pain that they felt it was their only option? Cant help but feel sorry for those poor souls and pray theyre able to find the peace they lost on earth.
Props on that
+6   

2 months ago '17        #22
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118257 118 K  Slaps total: 42366 42 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

It's possible to feel sorry for the suffering someone was experiencing. AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD
also consider them a pu**y who gave up without consideration for how their actions will traumatize and impact other people for the rest of their lives.

Dude didn't have a terminal illness. He was too stuck in his own head and unable to take a step back and see a larger picture. Thus he felt like a permanent solution to a temporary problem was his only out.

So selfishly k*lled himself in front of God knows how many people and children at fu*king Disneyland. Not in his basement alone. In front of all those kids and families

Weak sh*t.
This dude talking about "god" and has the nerve to call someone else weak...
+6   

2 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91786 91 K  Slaps total: 5545 5 K
Real weak sh*t. Dude said the wife even was trying to help fix sh*t but he goes and k*lls himself and leaves his family because???? He was scared of jail? Stigma? pu**y.

2 months ago '22        #24
CMFRT FRM GHSTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 530 530
No way he was going to work at Starbucks. I guess he showed her!

2 months ago '07        #25
michelleski495 
Props total: 5965 5 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
I read his last Facebook post where he speaks about the situation and why he did it. Damn, sh*t was sad fr. Sucks that now his family has to live with that. May he RIP.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
257 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  17
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy