Latina Exposes How Women Cheat Using Social Media "They Never Get Caught Its Easy"

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+33  116
67 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
6537 page views
131 comments

Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 11597 11 K  Slaps total: 12224 12 K
Latina Exposes How Women Cheat Using Social Media "They Never Get Caught Its Easy"

best
worst
131 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
The other day this girl said here’s my other account dont hit me up on my main because I don’t want my boyfriend to find out

and people still think dating and marriage is a move all these chicks be cheating unless your girl is a negative 5

If you still believe in loyal women I have some nigeran businessmen you can make a fortune with

+63   

2 months ago '15        #3
Jad95 
Props total: 13585 13 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K
Only people with low self esteem cheat repetitively. High self esteem people just don’t get in the relationship so they can be s*xually free, but it’s because these people feel unworthy of being chosen and treated right they try to get ahead in wrong doing. But when you confident in yourself it don’t matter, because you can have what you want when you want it regardless of who’s in the picture.

Keep that in mind when dealing with women who have low self esteem.
+125   

2 months ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52198 52 K  Slaps total: 10889 10 K
this bi*ch starting out talmbout What's App isn't regulated and you can say anything you want on there already lost all credibility in the first 20sec.

Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly named Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company owns Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other products and services.
The internet gave all these nobodies a platform to think they actually somebody talking about something of value.

I know men who will take a secret to the grave. And I know women who blab their mouth to all their friends. So it's not like women one thing, men another thing.
+45   

2 months ago '21        #5
Keithf87 
Props total: 20426 20 K  Slaps total: 934 934
The Kevin Samuel's of THOTS.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #6
Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27 OP
 loveeveryday said
The other day this girl said hereís my other account dont hit me up on my main because I donít want my boyfriend to find out

and people still think dating and marriage is a move all these chicks be cheating unless your girl is a negative 5

If you still believe in loyal women I have some nigeran businessmen you can make a fortune with

Once you been sidedude and see how they move you will think different facts
+35   

2 months ago '17        #7
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
this bi*ch starting out talmbout What's App isn't regulated and you can say anything you want on there already lost all credibility in the first 20sec.

The internet gave all these nobodies a platform to think they actually somebody talking about something of value.

I know men who will take a secret to the grave. And I know women who blab their mouth to all their friends. So it's not like women one thing, men another thing.
You really cant trust em nowadays
+3   

2 months ago '17        #8
 Jad95 said
Only people with low self esteem cheat repetitively. High self esteem people just donít get in the relationship so they can be s*xually free, but itís because these people feel unworthy of being chosen and treated right they try to get ahead in wrong doing. But when you confident in yourself it donít matter, because you can have what you want when you want it regardless of whoís in the picture.

truee...
+4   

2 months ago '17        #9
 Keithf87 said
The Kevin Samuel's of THOTS.
who??

2 months ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52198 52 K  Slaps total: 10889 10 K
 Youngboss said
You really cant trust em nowadays
I've grown to not trust anybody who is self recording into their phone
+29   

2 months ago '21        #11
 Youngboss said
Once you been sidedude and see how they move you will think different facts
Social media phone apps made it to tempting for them

women still cheated in the old times however now it’s on steroids they can order a man in seconds by the tap of a thumb

Glad you’ve seen the light brother

Last edited by loveeveryday; 12-05-2022 at 05:47 PM..
+13   

2 months ago '22        #12
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 10978 10 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 loveeveryday said
The other day this girl said here’s my other account dont hit me up on my main because I don’t want my boyfriend to find out

This is young women sh*t

get you a women that don't fu*k with social media
+44   

2 months ago '22        #13
CMFRT FRM GHSTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3319 3 K  Slaps total: 482 482
They wonder why they get brea*t cancer…
+13   

2 months ago '22        #14
Space Ghost 
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 Without Warning said
They wonder why they get brea*t cancerÖ
Or raising multiple children alone
+25   

2 months ago '21        #15
 ReedAboutME said
This is young women sh*t

get you a women that don't fu*k with social media
Some of them be saying they donít have a social media

Then you catch them on it

You cant tell my generation (25 yrs old) and younger to go for older chicks

Because most of the women theyíll deal with will have a social media

+9   

2 months ago '18        #16
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91664 91 K  Slaps total: 5541 5 K
It's been this way a loooooong a*s time. I was 16 in the 90s and this chick that was grown, had a man, job as a bank teller etc got me fu*king her in his house and he called and she's laughing at him. I learned early. This other bi*ch on the phone chat line sh*t whole thing was about n*ggas coming over her house and nutting on her man's pillow... no bs... went over there lol but she was talking money and I was not. I done fu*ked girls with the baby on the bed they ain't ever give af. I would never think of marrying myself to one of these ppl. I keep it nice and breezy
+39   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #17
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 98208 98 K  Slaps total: 61721 61 K

+6   

2 months ago '21        #18
Monstrosity 
Props total: 9752 9 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
 Jad95 said
Only people with low self esteem cheat repetitively. High self esteem people just donít get in the relationship so they can be s*xually free, but itís because these people feel unworthy of being chosen and treated right they try to get ahead in wrong doing. But when you confident in yourself it donít matter, because you can have what you want when you want it regardless of whoís in the picture.

Both men and women cheaters yearn to be mistreated, abused, disrespected, and rejected. That's the only time they act right in a relationship.
+6   

2 months ago '11        #19
April Babii 
Props total: 3925 3 K  Slaps total: 129 129
Rotten bi*ch grinning like she dropped some jewels
+20   

2 months ago '18        #20
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 75880 75 K  Slaps total: 4092 4 K
Lmaoooo
+2   

2 months ago '07        #21
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 132509 132 K  Slaps total: 16305 16 K
For the last several years, i ask bi*ches for their social media when i meet them. Them giving it to me is how i know not to deal with them for real. I've never dealt with a broad for longer than a day or 2 that has social media. Any bi*ch that craves attention from strangers is an automatic disqualification.
+38   

2 months ago '05        #22
pippen33 
Props total: 52721 52 K  Slaps total: 4591 4 K
 BrooklynDamien said
It's been this way a loooooong a*s time. I was 16 in the 90s and this chick that was grown, had a man, job as a bank teller etc got me fu*king her in his house and he called and she's laughing at him. I learned early. This other bi*ch on the phone chat line sh*t whole thing was about n*ggas coming over her house and nutting on her man's pillow... no bs... went over there lol but she was talking money and I was not. I done fu*ked girls with the baby on the bed they ain't ever give af. I would never think of marrying myself to one of these ppl. I keep it nice and breezy
You weird as fu*k that sh*t.
+23   

2 months ago '16        #23
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 135529 135 K  Slaps total: 5675 5 K
this ain’t new this just common sense. Hoes get caught bc they get lazy and emotional.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #24
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91664 91 K  Slaps total: 5541 5 K
 pippen33 said
You weird as fu*k that sh*t.
I was a kid. I'm sure I've done weirder since.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #25
Space Ghost 
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 BrooklynDamien said
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  26
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace