Scarface Calls Herschel Walker R*tarded

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  60
59 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
825 page views
34 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 228972 228 K  Slaps total: 8477 8 K
Scarface Calls Herschel Walker R*tarded

Convo about it starts at the 4 min 45 sec mark.
+12   

best
worst
34 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26322 26 K  Slaps total: 16931 16 K
These guys live on a plantation, they’ll tear down and disrespect a black man for their white masters who do nothing for them. Yet they’ll praise and worship a “real n*gga” who celebrates the destruction of his own community, lost culture. The white man won

2 months ago '16        #3
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169496 169 K  Slaps total: 18434 18 K
 Booda Sack said
These guys live on a plantation, theyíll tear down and disrespect a black man for their white masters who do nothing for them. Yet theyíll praise and worship a ďreal n*ggaĒ who celebrates the destruction of his own community, lost culture. The white man won
Just say you not clicking on the video and move on.
+13   

2 months ago '22        #4
 kuul said
Just say you not clicking on the video and move on.
I didnít this isnít the first time theyíve said stuff like this. No one a bigger lap dog for liberal white people than GeN X.

2 months ago '16        #5
sh*t is embarrassing. gop always findin a stupid mf to run for office.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #6
 Booda Sack said
I didn’t this isn’t the first time they’ve said stuff like this. No one a bigger lap dog for liberal white people than GeN X.
Ghetto boys aint gen x what are you talkin about?

Edit: nevermind they are.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #7
Jp07 
Props total: 6366 6 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 Booda Sack said
I didnít this isnít the first time theyíve said stuff like this. No one a bigger lap dog for liberal white people than GeN X.
Have you ever listened to their podcast? If you did especially the episodes where it's just them and not an interview you would know that's not true. Especially Wille d he talks about anyone and everyone I don't see a bias
+1   

2 months ago '22        #8
 Jp07 said
Have you ever listened to their podcast? If you did especially the episodes where it's just them and not an interview you would know that's not true. Especially Wille d he talks about anyone and everyone I don't see a bias
Yea and Willie been a clown before the podcast heís always said the dumbest stuff while his life has been a mess. Listen Iím just tired of this culture showing the most hate and disrespect for black men who try to do the right thing but have different philosophies than them . Yet when itís something they actually destroys our people they give it praise and respect. Iím not a fan of Hershel but how many older black men openly disrespect him is wild all for a party who legitimately has done nothing for them and uses them.

2 months ago '07        #9
killahkazi 
Props total: 12573 12 K  Slaps total: 1058 1 K
 Booda Sack said
These guys live on a plantation, theyíll tear down and disrespect a black man for their white masters who do nothing for them. Yet theyíll praise and worship a ďreal n*ggaĒ who celebrates the destruction of his own community, lost culture. The white man won
You don't know the guy Herschel is going against is also black do you?
+2   

2 months ago '22        #10
 killahkazi said
You don't know the guy Herschel is going against is also black do you?
Yes just like Herschel is serving conservative white men he’s serving liberal white men. Neither will stand up to their leaders for policies for black people they both will do as they are told. So no need to tear each other apart just make your choice, white people love when black people do this because they can have a black man demonized by their own for free.

2 months ago '07        #11
killahkazi 
 Booda Sack said
Yes just like Herschel is serving conservative white men heís serving liberal white men. Neither will stand up to their leaders for policies for black people they both will do as they are told. So no need to tear each other apart just make your choice, white people love when black people do this because they can have a black man demonized by their own for free.
So we should just not have any black people running and let white people hold all the positions of power then huh?
+3   

2 months ago '22        #12
 killahkazi said
So we should just not have any black people running and let white people hold all the positions of power then huh?
No you can attack their policies but don’t tear down another black man neither showed they will do anything for you. Warnock who’s a pastor speaks about abortion as his top issue that tells you alone he’s just another pawn, he won’t defend the needs of black people just like Walker won’t.

Also Biden and Fetterman are brain dead and they won’t even speak about him with the same contempt.

2 months ago '07        #13
killahkazi 
 Booda Sack said
No you can attack their policies but donít tear down another black man neither showed they will do anything for you. Warnock whoís a pastor speaks about abortion as his top issue that tells you alone heís just another pawn, he wonít defend the needs of black people just like Walker wonít.

Also Biden and Fetterman are brain dead and they wonít even speak about him with the same contempt.
But people aren't on the same team just because they look the same or came from the same place. Herschel and Warnock aren't f*ghting for the same causes just like Obama and Clarence Thomas aren't f*ghting for the same causes like Booker T and DeBois didn't f*ght for the same causes. This is why you can't make general phrases like "all white people" or "all black people" or "all Jews" because people in those groups don't all have the same agenda.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #14
 killahkazi said
But people aren't on the same team just because they look the same or came from the same place. Herschel and Warnock aren't f*ghting for the same causes just like Obama and Clarence Thomas aren't f*ghting for the same causes like Booker T and DeBois didn't f*ght for the same causes. This is why you can't make general phrases like "all white people" or "all black people" or "all Jews" because people in those groups don't all have the same agenda.
Obama came out and said he wonít pass laws for black people, you think a Latino or gay president will say the same. Warnock will do as he told just like Walker.

2 months ago '11        #15
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31072 31 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
That n*gga is retarded and has CTE and white people love him. Lmfao
+3   

2 months ago '07        #16
killahkazi 
 Booda Sack said
Obama came out and said he wonít pass laws for black people, you think a Latino or gay president will say the same. Warnock will do as he told just like Walker.
Then don't vote. I don't want to hear you bi*ch about policy though since you don't think any of it will help you anyway. You're just getting in the way of people trying to do something.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
 killahkazi said
Then don't vote. I don't want to hear you bi*ch about policy though since you don't think any of it will help you anyway. You're just getting in the way of people trying to do something.
No I think Iím realistic on policies that are passed. All the policy passed by Dems that are meant to help people, most wonít qualify for unless you are homeless. The others are subsides for things you still canít afford.

2 months ago '07        #18
killahkazi 
 Booda Sack said
No I think Iím realistic on policies that are passed. All the policy passed by Dems that are meant to help people, most wonít qualify for unless you are homeless. The others are subsides for things you still canít afford.
Everyone I've ever met who's called themselves a "Realist" never has any productive input for anything. They just want to complain about sh*t and expect people to stop and be miserable with them
+2   

2 months ago '22        #19
BX NEWS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K
scarface a man of integrity by doing such things as lying about not knowing lil flip & leaking lies to tip because flip wouldnt sign to him & def jam....... herschal walker will forever be more of a man that i need a kidney scarface

2 months ago '22        #20
 killahkazi said
Everyone I've ever met who's called themselves a "Realist" never has any productive input for anything. They just want to complain about sh*t and expect people to stop and be miserable with them
I think the race stuff needs to stop and if the populist right and progressive left worked together things would be great. The progressive care more about cultural issues than actual economic. Bernie did in 2016 but he abandoned that to pander to young voters. The progressive have been trained to hate republicans because they believe working with someone who don’t believe everything they do is morally wrong. Look at what Matt Gaetz proposed he should have every progressive lined up with him to support it and they are all silent. Look at Josh Hawley siding with the rail workers and progressives are silent. The populist right has a Trump problem but there are some people who do what to make changes but Dems refuse to work across the aisle unless it’s for war.

Progressives rather side with the establishment to stomp out republicans than to improve people lives.

2 months ago '15        #21
JRob1125 
Props total: 41094 41 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
 Booda Sack said
Yea and Willie been a clown before the podcast heís always said the dumbest stuff while his life has been a mess. Listen Iím just tired of this culture showing the most hate and disrespect for black men who try to do the right thing but have different philosophies than them . Yet when itís something they actually destroys our people they give it praise and respect. Iím not a fan of Hershel but how many older black men openly disrespect him is wild all for a party who legitimately has done nothing for them and uses them.
Bro at the end of the day Hershel Walker is dumb as a brick. He's not qualified and you have to know that. "My enemy's enemy is my friend" doesn't always work

2 months ago '22        #22
RedFishBlueFish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3613 3 K  Slaps total: 475 475
From here on out the choices are either gonna be

a) An excessively dumb muhfu*ka

b) An excessively racist muhfu*ka

c) An excessively woke muhfu*ka

In different forms of course but at the core it's gonna be these

2 months ago '22        #23
 JRob1125 said
Bro at the end of the day Hershel Walker is dumb as a brick. He's not qualified and you have to know that. "My enemy's enemy is my friend" doesn't always work
So is Fetterman and Biden but they tear down the black man.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #24
R Shackleford 
Props total: 15263 15 K  Slaps total: 955 955
You guys have to stop engaging the trolls smh
+1   

2 months ago '18        #25
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 143229 143 K  Slaps total: 17668 17 K
 Booda Sack said
Hershel Walker go and sit your retarded a*s down somewhere. 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish a*s n*gga
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  23
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
202 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace