Lamar gotta take da Ravens 4 everything dey got off principle. NFL tried 2 WR him.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '14        #1
3088 page views
89 comments

Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 232906 232 K  Slaps total: 54940 54 K
Lamar gotta take da Ravens 4 everything dey got off principle. NFL tried 2 WR him.

+51   

best
worst
89 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
Companies usually don’t want a non white as their face unless they’re portraying a stereotype, white washed or gay

everything comes with a price I’d rather keep my a*s

+47   

2 months ago '09        #3
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 60976 60 K  Slaps total: 16726 16 K
He should say fu*k the Ravens and go play for the 49ers.
+29   

2 months ago '12        #4
RATCHET 
Props total: 9254 9 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
The Ravens need to get one of these disgruntled WRs to pair with Lamar and Andrews. An AJ Brown type of WR.

Could you imagine Lamar on the Eagles?
+11   

2 months ago '08        #5
litdes 
Props total: 9540 9 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 That Guy Fly said
On me! Im not even just saying this as a niners fan but lets see how good dude is with a REAL o line
+3   

2 months ago '17        #6
FroBE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 21023 21 K  Slaps total: 2151 2 K
Top WRs will be relevant in Baltimore because of Roman and his schemes. Reason why no top WR wants to come here. I can't blame them.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #7
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21078 21 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
Lamar is going to get paid it's just a matter of where...

... So what's the point of this thread?
+6   

2 months ago '05        #8
projectd06 
Props total: 44374 44 K  Slaps total: 9872 9 K
Players switch positions everyday B, that's how that goes?

2 months ago '22        #9
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46870 46 K  Slaps total: 12100 12 K
He should stay in the DMV area and sign with Washington
+1   

2 months ago '20        #10
RTJ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24199 24 K  Slaps total: 2061 2 K
Ever since I saw the Syracuse game live you knew he was gonna be crazy good

SeanDon122 said

This basically

Do people really think another team isn’t gonna offer him 400-500 million?

Baltimore is toast when he’s gone

Last edited by RTJ; 12-03-2022 at 06:14 PM..
+18   

2 months ago '06        #11
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 29153 29 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
While i definitely agree there are racial issues in the nfl, suggesting position switches isn't always one of them. They do that sh*t to everybody that doesn't have the "traditional" qb skillset. Hell they asked tebow to switch to TE at one point...

Lamar nor Jalen aren't traditional qbs and are never gonna lead the nfl in traditional qb stats like passing yards/tds....they bet on themselves and turned out to be pretty good QBs but we know they could've easily been all-pros at RB or WR with their skillset, so why is that racist to suggest it?

2 months ago '05        #12
rawchester 
Props total: 25326 25 K  Slaps total: 3101 3 K
He deserves all the bread he is asking for. Put a guy like Justin Herbert or Joe burrow in Baltimore and the excuses would be longer than a giraffes neck. When it's Lamar it's always on him and him alone. SMH
+17   

2 months ago '05        #13
rawchester 
Props total: 25326 25 K  Slaps total: 3101 3 K
 dagreat1_87 said
While i definitely agree there are racial issues in the nfl, suggesting position switches isn't always one of them. They do that sh*t to everybody that doesn't have the "traditional" qb skillset. Hell they asked tebow to switch to TE at one point...

Lamar nor Jalen aren't traditional qbs and are never gonna lead the nfl in traditional qb stats like passing yards/tds....they bet on themselves and turned out to be pretty good QBs but we know they could've easily been all-pros at RB or WR with their skillset, so why is that racist to suggest it?
Slapped... lol.

Dude really talking about Tim Tebow..a guy who only even got a look because of... welll..this is pointless. SMH.. dude said Tebow

Lol
+17   

2 months ago '13        #14
King2aGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30502 30 K  Slaps total: 5458 5 K
 loveeveryday said
Companies usually dont want a non white as their face unless theyre portraying a stereotype, white washed or gay

everything comes with a price Id rather keep my a*s

Ravens was tryna pay him a top 5 deal. He wanted his contract fully guaranteed which would be retarded.

2 months ago '13        #15
King2aGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30502 30 K  Slaps total: 5458 5 K
 rawchester said
Slapped... lol.

Dude really talking about Tim Tebow..a guy who only even got a look because of... welll..this is pointless. SMH.. dude said Tebow

Lol
Yeah another Heisman winning college QB.

2 months ago '22        #16
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17614 17 K  Slaps total: 9615 9 K
 That Guy Fly said
You trippin

Jimmy G > Lamar

For all that sh*t we give jimmy hes actually won some playoff games unlike that glorified RB

2 months ago '14        #17
Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88 OP
Props total: 232906 232 K  Slaps total: 54940 54 K
 SeanDon122 said

Lamar gotta take da Ravens 4 everything dey got off principle. NFL tried 2 “WR” him.

I'm getting really fu*king tired of these got damn fu*king 22 accounts and their fu*kING PRENTIOUSNESS WITH ANNOUCING WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THE THREAD IS OR THE DATE OR THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE INFORMED.

Yo. can you f*g**ts shut the fu*k up ? Shut up. Engage in the conversation. Contribute. Stop acting like fu*king c*nts who think they know ALL and are up their a*s with their opinion.

Like son ?

If I figured ronnie gave a sh*t I would have him kick your a*s outta this thread, if I had the power. I would kick your a*s outta my thread. Like my GOD ?

IT'S RIGHT THERE.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WHat'S thE PoiNt He'S GoNNa GeT PaID, WhY MAkE ThIS THreAD ???

It's in the thread title.

2 months ago '06        #18
dagreat1_87 
 rawchester said
Slapped... lol.

Lol
smh, all i said and you only got tebow out of it? he was the first one to come to mind because they kept talking about it but come on dude, you know got damn well plenty of other white players were asked to switch positions...or eventually did it when they realized they were sh*tty qbs......like tebow

2 months ago '22        #19
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21078 21 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
 dagreat1_87 said

I think the one thing people don't understand is the NFL loves mobile QBs not running QBs... They weren't gonna ask Deshaun Watson to change positions. They'd ask JT Barrett tho. They weren't gonna ask RG3 to change positions, but they'd ask Terelle Pryor.

So yes while there's ALOT of race related issues with black QBs, there's also some football related ones too
+3   

2 months ago '06        #20
dagreat1_87 
 SeanDon122 said
I think the one thing people don't understand is the NFL loves mobile QBs not running QBs... They weren't gonna ask Deshaun Watson to change positions. They'd ask JT Barrett tho. They weren't gonna ask RG3 to change positions, but they'd ask Terelle Pryor.

So yes while there's ALOT of race related issues with black QBs, there's also some football related ones too
Agreed. Run first, throw last QBs are more likely to be asked to be switched than the pass first but could run if needed QBs. Unfortunately most of the run first, throw last qbs are black. If every black QB got asked to switch then i'd say it's a problem but i don't believe thats the problem.

2 months ago '04        #21
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32591 32 K  Slaps total: 3557 3 K
300mil for Lamar
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
FroBE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 21023 21 K  Slaps total: 2151 2 K
 dagreat1_87 said

Lamar led the league in passing TDs 2019.
+9   

2 months ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 98156 98 K  Slaps total: 16417 16 K
 loveeveryday said
Companies usually dont want a non white as their face unless theyre portraying a stereotype, white washed or gay

facts.

they have to be in control
+1   

2 months ago '17        #24
Acebit 
Props total: 10472 10 K  Slaps total: 2150 2 K
 loveeveryday said

They had ray lewis a murderer as the face for over 10 yrs, so that might not be their MO
+3   

2 months ago '06        #25
dagreat1_87 
 FroBE said
Lamar led the league in passing TDs 2019.
yup, you're right. I meant more like a peyton manning type of stat line if that makes sense. you're not gonna see 4500 passing yards from him but you damn sure gonna get damn near 1k in rushing each year.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  37
Jan 29 - Average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds
206 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
African migrants hid on the roof of a car all the way to Europe
39 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Jan 29 - Lawmakers look to f*ght the rise in anti-Semitism with new bill
41 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy