Dec 3 - trump......wants to terminate constitution after hunter biden mixtape flops

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
4212 page views
189 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93
Props total: 282713 282 K  Slaps total: 30283 30 K
Dec 3 - trump......wants to terminate constitution after hunter biden mixtape flops

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. p-as-one-does/

Former President Donald Trump had a strong reaction to Elon Musk’s much-hyped information dump on the handling of the Hunter Biden laptop story: he called for the “termination” of the U.S. Constitution.

Twitter CEO Musk*announced late Friday afternoon*he would be revealing*“what really happened” when the story about*Hunter Biden‘s*laptop was banned on the social media app, and the*New York Post*Twitter account was suspended over the story.

After hours of delay, Musk*retweeted a thread*by*Matt Taibbi*that was eagerly glommed by some, but panned by many others as an*overhyped and misleading*packaging of cherry-picked internal documents that did not amount to much upon further scrutiny.

But the revelations excited others, who saw the internal documents as evidence of wrongdoing by the company and a variety of Democratic political entities.

It’s safe to say Trump is in that category, based on his (non-Twitter) social media posts, which included this rant Friday night:

Wow! That’s a really big story about Twitter and various forms of government Fraud including, specifically, Election Fraud. The same level of Fraud took place with the other Big Tech companies, if not even worse (if that’s possible?). We are living in a VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY &, AS THEY ARE SAYING ALL OVER THE INTERNET, “NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT & FBI ARE TOTALLY CORRUPT.” But they’ll keep investigating “boxes” that were legally & openly taken from the W.H.

And on Saturday, he wrote:

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

But others were less impressed with the dump.

Mediaite founder*Dan Abrams*told*Colby Hall*that “It is stunning that with access to all the internal e-mails at Twitter that they don’t have a single smoking gun that implicates a government leader or even any campaign in wrongdoing. Even before Musk’s characterization of what was there, I expected there would be something more damning. . . from someone relevant.”
+10   

best
worst
189 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11566 11 K  Slaps total: 2375 2 K
This is a great way to draw in more ad revenue.

[spoiler - click to view]

+14   

2 months ago '07        #3
A-L-P 
Props total: 14021 14 K  Slaps total: 1496 1 K
The twitter dump was a bit underwhelming. Somehow, the party that did the most complaining about the gov pressuring social media to suppress info ended up looking worse than the party they were accusing.
+25   

2 months ago '16        #4
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 71684 71 K  Slaps total: 4557 4 K
this worthless fanook should just fu*king k*ll himself already and encourage his cult to all do the same…..
+25   

2 months ago '22        #5
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 6679 6 K  Slaps total: 5949 5 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
this worthless fanook should just fu*king k*ll himself already and encourage his cult to all do the same…..
Fanook? Trump is 100% heteros*xual.

2 months ago '16        #6
smokeytheblunt2 
 MONEY WORLD said
Fanook? Trump is 100% heteros*xual.
+16   

2 months ago '15        #7
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 18841 18 K  Slaps total: 3090 3 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Money Shot or I mean @ appears to be an expert on Trumps shriveled little d*ck. He'd change places with Melania any day. She'd probably be down too since she probably gets nauseous from getting his semi hard shaft ran into her leg after he gives up after two strokes
+19   

2 months ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
 Lord Funkington said
Money Shot or I mean @ appears to be an expert on Trumps shriveled little d*ck. He'd change places with Melania any day. She'd probably be down too since she probably gets nauseous from getting his semi hard shaft ran into her leg after he gives up after two strokes
i wonder if he’d still feel like that if he actually knew anything about the guy?
+6   

2 months ago '21        #9
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18067 18 K  Slaps total: 9160 9 K

Why isnt everyone talking about this ?

Just wait until elon post everything yall will have no choice but to talk about it

2 months ago '15        #10
naledgestate 
Props total: 38879 38 K  Slaps total: 3528 3 K
 The jinx said

Just wait until elon post everything yall will have no choice but to talk about it
+11   

2 months ago '21        #11
 naledgestate said
You another one. U going to get it too

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118138 118 K  Slaps total: 42208 42 K
Trump ran on destroying democracy and the constitution in 2015 too.
+12   

2 months ago '21        #13
 DadeCounty said
Nobody scared of you. You built like a meth junkie

]
Cool bro u really got me. Want some more ?

Im not scared like you nor do i hold on pics of other guys like you. Temember you in your lil vest ? I drive to miami right now and whoop your a*s but youll just hide like when the other guy pulled up on you

Last edited by The jinx; 12-03-2022 at 07:14 PM..

2 months ago '19        #14
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 74279 74 K  Slaps total: 7004 7 K
 The jinx said
Cool bro u really got me. Want some more ?

Im not scared like you nor do i hold on pics of other guys like you. Temember you in your lil vest ? I drive to miami right now and whoop your a*s but youll just hide like when the other guy pulled up on you

You think anyone would be scared if you?? Look at you frail pale bi*ch I’ll knock you and your bi*ch a*s father out pu**y. Come to Miami and get wrecked like your boyfriend did

Last edited by DadeCounty; 12-03-2022 at 07:20 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '21        #15
 DadeCounty said
This one is enough

U mad im good looking huh ? Imagine how many chicks i got crawling around. And i got a boat and i got money. U live in that sorry a*s apartment complex having to look over your shoulder for someone to rob you from that 500 dollar check.

2 months ago '15        #16
Lord Funkington 
 The jinx said
U mad im good looking huh ? Imagine how many chicks i got crawling around. And i got a boat and i got money. U live in that sorry a*s apartment complex having to look over your shoulder for someone to rob you from that 500 dollar check.
Didn't your main chick get gang banged ?
+8   

2 months ago '15        #17
Lord Funkington 
 smokeytheblunt2 said
i wonder if he’d still feel like that if he actually knew anything about the guy?
Who knows. He's a desperate man groupie though
+7   

2 months ago '19        #18
 The jinx said

You think you look good? Lol delusional junkie

+6   

2 months ago '22        #19
MONEY WORLD 
 Ymmot said
Trump ran on destroying democracy and the constitution in 2015 too.
Actually it's liberals that want to destroy the constitution, but you're of course just spreading misinformation again.

2 months ago '05        #20
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162094 162 K  Slaps total: 46757 46 K
 The jinx said

One of these tweets said big tech is destroying America. How many insurections happened on under biden? How many city wide riots? Was that not destroying American or was America great when all that was happening
+12   

2 months ago '05        #21
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162094 162 K  Slaps total: 46757 46 K
 MONEY WORLD said
Actually it's liberals that want to destroy the constitution, but you're of course just spreading misinformation again.
Which liberals? When you say that do you mean ALL of them or certain ones?
+2   

2 months ago '19        #22
 Ymmot said
That's @? You can tell how retarded that kid is, dude looks stupid as fu*k. Bet he missing some teeth too.

You already know he dont that’s why he don’t smile in pictures lol
+6   

2 months ago '22        #23
MONEY WORLD 
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Tf? What do you "know" about Trump? Stop trying to portray yourself as some insider on Trump and east coast mafia families. You know nothing more than a few results from a light Google search.

2 months ago '22        #24
MONEY WORLD 
 Tha Boss said
Which liberals? When you say that do you mean ALL of them or certain ones?
Let's start with that deranged lunatic beto o'rourke who wants to dissarm tax paying Americans

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #25
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118138 118 K  Slaps total: 42208 42 K
 MONEY WORLD said
I've never met a liberal who wants to destroy the consitution. But we've seen a lot of trumpers, you included, who wanted to bypass a free and fair election and install trump as a dictator.
+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  20
Video inside Jan 27 - Video Released. Police beating of Tyre Nichols
653 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
223 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  18
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - JUST IN: T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach are reportedly both out a..
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Madonna is being accused of human trafficking
94 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy