Gamingís creativity sure isnít dead. This is brilliance in its final form.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
23 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #1
1172 page views
9 comments

Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 232792 232 K  Slaps total: 54915 54 K
Gamingís creativity sure isnít dead. This is brilliance in its final form.

best
worst
9 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52603 52 K  Slaps total: 7966 7 K
First slap
+7   

2 months ago '16        #3
Quinn 
Props total: 18962 18 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
its been a wild 24hrs for you, i could sense you posted here after yesterday

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #4
Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88 OP
 Quinn said
its been a wild 24hrs for you, i could sense you posted here after yesterday

Quinn. I got it. You don't like me. Bye man.

I wish.....I don't know. You didn't chose this route for the fu*k of it. I wish I earned this. You just do it cause you don't like me. I thought you was fu*king around, you are not.

We dont have any kind of relationship for you to do this. So I always thought you was being goofy. But this is personal, this is focused and targeted.. You stay amping up bullsh*t to get me involved in. I can have fun, roll with the punches.

But you wilding with no explanation. Dont quote me and deny and create some narrative that's not what this is. I'm good. I'm gone. I'm out. Good luck bro. I got no beef with you.

So quote me with your and lie about me to strangers. This section is a*s. I don't be in it like that, cause of it. Yall are kinda fu*kbois. YOU ARE fu*kbois lol. But yall are weird. Lol.

Too weird. Sociopathic actually. I'm 31. I did that. I'm tired.

I dont need you to read any of this, that goes to any of you. Yall dont get it. I'm here, to have fun. Yall on some posionous white RAH RAH like 4chan ahhhhhh I dont need that. NO thank you. Rock out.

Mentally unhinged n*ggas are not on my life's timeline. They wanna play games and not own it. I'm good.

Last edited by Docviticus; 12-03-2022 at 09:43 AM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #5
 Juliette DaBlok said
First slap
You are an adult typing that like it means something.

It's boxden, not actual society.

Also I'm a better poster than you.

Edit: hol up one more thing. I'm not done. You in a thread about games, purely. You slap it. But if it was about f*ghting about some f*g**t sh*t like corporation practices you'd be sucking d*ck.

Like ? But talking to me about slaps, you a fu*kn*gga. lol. You LIVE to just f*ght for no reason and be a weirdo about a box. That hey, despite the other guys TRY they're hardest to fu*k up.

The n*ggas you back STILL aint sh*t, STILL got no games, STILL cant get right. FOR OVER 2 YEARS !! You fu*k. Lol.

You already on that weird sh*t it's not even lunch, figured I get my money's worth.

Last edited by Docviticus; 12-03-2022 at 09:52 AM..

2 months ago '18        #6
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52603 52 K  Slaps total: 7966 7 K
Bruh take your meds
+10   

2 months ago '12        #7
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33033 33 K  Slaps total: 2983 2 K

2 months ago '11        #8
xArchangeLx 
Props total: 8518 8 K  Slaps total: 2009 2 K
It's somewhat funny I guess
Got this game for my kid sis cuz she thinks this sh*t it so much fun
Go figure
+1   

2 months ago '19        #9
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 9221 9 K  Slaps total: 1326 1 K
 Doc Mobster said
Quinn. I got it. You don't like me. Bye man.

I wish.....I don't know. You didn't chose this route for the fu*k of it. I wish I earned this. You just do it cause you don't like me. I thought you was fu*king around, you are not.

We dont have any kind of relationship for you to do this. So I always thought you was being goofy. But this is personal, this is focused and targeted.. You stay amping up bullsh*t to get me involved in. I can have fun, roll with the punches.

But you wilding with no explanation. Dont quote me and deny and create some narrative that's not what this is. I'm good. I'm gone. I'm out. Good luck bro. I got no beef with you.

So quote me with your and lie about me to strangers. This section is a*s. I don't be in it like that, cause of it. Yall are kinda fu*kbois. YOU ARE fu*kbois lol. But yall are weird. Lol.

Too weird. Sociopathic actually. I'm 31. I did that. I'm tired.

I dont need you to read any of this, that goes to any of you. Yall dont get it. I'm here, to have fun. Yall on some posionous white RAH RAH like 4chan ahhhhhh I dont need that. NO thank you. Rock out.

Mentally unhinged n*ggas are not on my life's timeline. They wanna play games and not own it. I'm good.
Look at you emotional. Big female energy in this post.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #10
 SlimKenobi said
Look at you emotional. Big female energy in this post.
Im emotional cause mans been talking sh*t around me while Iím present and whenever I ask him about it he says nah I ainít got no problems and we have zero relationship to speak of ?

And then ending that interaction entirely ? After MONTHS of that behavior ?

Cause he wanna troll me and Iím posed to put up with it? This section on some other sh*t. Iím not gone have that. Iím sorry. I know you fuxking with me too. Lol.

But son, itís been with enuff wit the kee keeing sh*t and then mad quiet when they was ever a chance to I donít know have fun. He rather be a d*ckhead and get at me without getting at me.

If thatís ya definition of a woman. Handling sh*t once someone presents themselves for negative presence. Why not approach them, speak on it and react accordingly. How am I wrong for that ?

I donít talk to him but he comes up to me to start sh*t and he being talking crazy sh*t to other people and I be right there present and when IIIII pull up he hides his hands. I canít do nothing about that. I been nothing but chill and cool to dude. I donít have no problems with him.

I handle sh*t. Iím not one to stew in the fu*king moment while someone openly disrespects me b. I wasnít raised like that.

I have something called character.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  119
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
175 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  43
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  42
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
163 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  16
[Health] R.I.P Dr. Sebi ďMucus is the CauseĒ