FINALLY got her! Gna Fight - Give Me God Of War NO DAMAGE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '16        #1
1552 page views
35 comments

Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21248 21 K  Slaps total: 3575 3 K
FINALLY got her! Gna f*ght - Give Me God Of War NO DAMAGE

Spoiler alert !

Finally clotheslined that bih

To my guys still working on her, best I can tell you is learn her moves and know what she does. I struggled a while with the two jumps she does, the quick one and the delay, as well as knowing which side to dodge to when she does the bifrost pillars. If she goes left, dodge left, if she goes right dodge right itís always a lunge.

Sheís a beast man.

Last edited by Novii; 12-03-2022 at 03:37 AM..
+30   

best
worst
35 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
OWL 
Props total: 2894 2 K  Slaps total: 950 950
Imagine how much time was invested into making various difficulties.

Game devs should just go the Souls/Bourne route and make the diffculty standardly difficult by default.

More replay value and more time investment into crafting the world, foes, items and skills.

2 months ago '12        #3
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 51993 51 K  Slaps total: 15944 15 K
I'm playing on give me a challenge difficulty and right now almost everyone is beating my a*s

Those The Hatred mfs are fu*king annoying

But I'm progressing
+13   

2 months ago '12        #4
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33036 33 K  Slaps total: 2983 2 K
How you gonna say spoiler alert but put the name of the boss in the title?

+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #5
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 97866 97 K  Slaps total: 61336 61 K

2 months ago '15        #6
Daydudetony 
Props total: 842 842  Slaps total: 61 61
Damn so axe is your weapon of choice? The spear has been mine. What level is your axe on? I a*sume 9

That triple dive she did at one point definitely got me just watching. She's a tough one. And you got all the berserker too! You a beast.
Good sh*t OP.

I'm like 6 berserker down, and done with crucible and ravens. Still wrapping up the pieces of asgard. And tried gna maybe a dozen times already. So trying to level up my gear. This game has been great. I usually don't play this deep after the main story, but you literally don't want it to end.

[spoiler - click to view]

+6   

2 months ago '06        #7
xastey 
Props total: 11726 11 K  Slaps total: 727 727
Man I was playing on GMGOW but after I did a few f*ghts on the Crater I just dropped it down to Mercy, I put a timeline to finish by the 5th and got tired of dying like 1hr for each boss lol. Great job man I just finished the game the final two missions where insane. Now I have all the endgame f*ghts to do about to 100% this weekend.
+4   

2 months ago '12        #8
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 51993 51 K  Slaps total: 15944 15 K
 xastey said
Man I was playing on GMGOW but after I did a few f*ghts on the Crater I just dropped it down to Mercy, I put a timeline to finish by the 5th and got tired of dying like 1hr for each boss lol. Great job man I just finished the game the final two missions where insane. Now I have all the endgame f*ghts to do about to 100% this weekend.
I'll never play GMGOW mode I've died so many time on No Mercy already I'm not about to break my controllers
+9   

2 months ago '06        #9
xastey 
Props total: 11726 11 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 Pleasure Boy said
I'll never play GMGOW mode I've died so many time on No Mercy already I'm not about to break my controllers
That moment you hear your controller "click" Man I thought I broken my controller so many times just playing this game lol.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #10
OmegaAT 
Props total: 5328 5 K  Slaps total: 159 159
I was doing the crucible challenges last night, and found the path that unknowingly lead to her. This bi*ch is out of control, and I’ll come back to her lol. I wasn’t expecting the game to be as big as it is. Much respect OP
+4   

2 months ago '16        #11
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Faythung said
How you gonna say spoiler alert but put the name of the boss in the title?

My bad

You right. Shoulda been more mindful

Pleasure Boy said
I'm playing on give me a challenge difficulty and right now almost everyone is beating my a*s

Those The Hatred mfs are fu*king annoying

But I'm progressing
Lmao. Just take time learning what they do and the timing. Play with different shields, and armor sets. If you struggling hit me up, Iíll help if I can
Psn: Novii

Daydudetony said
Damn so axe is your weapon of choice? The spear has been mine. What level is your axe on? I a*sume 9

That triple dive she did at one point definitely got me just watching. She's a tough one. And you got all the berserker too! You a beast.
Good sh*t OP.

I'm like 6 berserker down, and done with crucible and ravens. Still wrapping up the pieces of asgard. And tried gna maybe a dozen times already. So trying to level up my gear. This game has been great. I usually don't play this deep after the main story, but you literally don't want it to end.

[spoiler - click to view]

Thanks big dawg!
For these bosses, I prefer the axe since the Frost charge stubs pretty easy, and the forward dash attack is multiple hit and charges the Perma Frost bar pretty quickly. But outside of bosses, I love the chaos blades and spear for enemy juggling and crowd control. Itís situational really.

Those berserkers are tough man, just keep at it. Remember to take time learning what each thing does and their timing. Always helps.

That was fu*king crazy. Thatís where he was the whole time?! They were COMPLETELY off. Looking back they would have never made it to him since Odin made sure he tucked him the fu*k away. Really blew me away when I found him, because I didnít know what I was even looking for. Iím thinking itís just going to be gear or relic or some sh*t

Also, if you go by Freyrs camp after, this mf chilling doing tai chi talking about love in the air

Boy on some nut sh*t

xastey said
GMGOW ainít for everyone man, I personally enjoyed it even if there are times I was just getting straight punished. I like the challenge. There are some games Iíll play on normal and there are games I gotta have on a harder difficulty. If you ainít enjoying the game at a higher difficulty, drop that sh*t.

But thanks brother. I hope you donít have too much left to get that 100% Good luck
+3   

2 months ago '19        #12
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8356 8 K  Slaps total: 731 731
 OmegaAT said
I was doing the crucible challenges last night, and found the path that unknowingly lead to her. This bi*ch is out of control, and Iíll come back to her lol. I wasnít expecting the game to be as big as it is. Much respect OP
Same to me, my fav part is that as my bi*ch a*s was leaving she let me know sheíll be waiting. bi*ch think she Cell or something.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #13
 Stacksonem said
Same to me, my fav part is that as my bi*ch a*s was leaving she let me know sheíll be waiting. bi*ch think she Cell or something.
I swear the dialogue changes because I swear she called me a coward when I 180íd the fu*k out of there when I first seen her

2 months ago '16        #14
EastSideSlim 
Props total: 3137 3 K  Slaps total: 525 525
>>> elden ring

2 months ago '21        #15
maybehood 
Props total: 2972 2 K  Slaps total: 672 672
 EastSideSlim said
>>> elden ring
I like Elden ring but been playing vampire survivors a lot. Next up is this game after I move.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #16
 Novii said
I swear the dialogue changes because I swear she called me a coward when I 180íd the fu*k out of there when I first seen her
She beat my a*s in 10 seconds and when I walked away, she let me know what type of time she was on. I ran outta there like Michael Blackson in next Friday
+3   

2 months ago '19        #17
 maybehood said
I like Elden ring but been playing vampire survivors a lot. Next up is this game after I move.
Vampire survivors definitely hooked me, it was all I played for a couple days.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #18
xslick504 
Props total: 6957 6 K  Slaps total: 237 237

Good sh*t OP
+1   

2 months ago '15        #19
AlmightySae 
Props total: 7877 7 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
I’m playing this game on the second hardest difficulty and man I really truly love the god of war series. Beautiful game, amazing voiceover/acting, and the story is just pure greatness. I have yet to still find a single player game that will make me be emotional and feel for the characters.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #20
 xslick504 said

Good sh*t OP
LETS GOOOOO

What I like to see! More gameplay needs to be posted in this section dawg. Love that youíre maining the axe too! That frost charge is no joke with the damage and stun. Perfect for Tanky enemies that you canít launch/juggle. Been tryna tell people about it.

Donít lie though, that death at 5% prolly had you tight af

Canít tell you how much times I died under 5% just tryna squeeze the win. Good looks though, GMGOW difficulty is NO JOKE.

AlmightySae said
Iím playing this game on the second hardest difficulty and man I really truly love the god of war series. Beautiful game, amazing voiceover/acting, and the story is just pure greatness. I have yet to still find a single player game that will make me be emotional and feel for the characters.
I agree. Sindriís story fu*ked me up HEAVY. Not many games can make side characters this interesting man.

I know Xbox loyalists hate on ďmovie gamesĒ but Sony really pushing boundaries for story telling in ways not possible outside of the video game medium. Thereís no other experience THIS immersive. I hope we get more games like this at this level of story and gameplay. sh*ts a masterpiece
+3   

2 months ago '16        #21
Where’s @ at?

You play/beat Ragnarok yet?

2 months ago '10        #22
dfro 
Props total: 6088 6 K  Slaps total: 341 341
I'll try and collect everything but I already know I'm not passing those no hit challenges
I'm only playing on the default difficulty as well...

2 months ago '09        #23
xslick504 
Props total: 6957 6 K  Slaps total: 237 237
 Novii said
LETS GOOOOO

What I like to see! More gameplay needs to be posted in this section dawg. Love that you’re maining the axe too! That frost charge is no joke with the damage and stun. Perfect for Tanky enemies that you can’t launch/juggle. Been tryna tell people about it.

Don’t lie though, that death at 5% prolly had you tight af

Can’t tell you how much times I died under 5% just tryna squeeze the win. Good looks though, GMGOW difficulty is NO JOKE.

I agree. Sindri’s story fu*ked me up HEAVY. Not many games can make side characters this interesting man.

I know Xbox loyalists hate on “movie games” but Sony really pushing boundaries for story telling in ways not possible outside of the video game medium. There’s no other experience THIS immersive. I hope we get more games like this at this level of story and gameplay. sh*ts a masterpiece
Freya staggered her and changed her move so I read it wrong it be like that..... This was my 3rd k*ll.

I did hand to hand poison but that sh*t boring gameplay to watch.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #24
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 99341 99 K  Slaps total: 11095 11 K
my kratos op but I still got my a*s whooped on normal mode
+1   

2 months ago '16        #25
 xslick504 said
Freya staggered her and changed her move so I read it wrong it be like that..... This was my 3rd k*ll.

I did hand to hand poison but that sh*t boring gameplay to watch.

n*ggas out here struggling to beat her once and you out there doing bare handed challenges?

You dropped this King

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  65
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  59