Dec 2 - Maxine Waters to SBF after he stole 10 billion in customer’s money

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
3773 page views
34 comments

Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26326 26 K  Slaps total: 16939 16 K
Dec 2 - Maxine Waters to SBF after he stole 10 billion in customer’s money

best
worst
34 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
He’s going to get away with it
+10   

2 months ago '22        #3
DIE IN HOU 2 
Props total: 9791 9 K  Slaps total: 791 791
Maxine the type of political Goonette that I would love to have in my corner. She’s super effective.
+6   

2 months ago '22        #4
 Died in Houston said
Maxine the type of political Goonette that I would love to have in my corner. She’s super effective.
Facts she goes with the wave publicly she said the most craziest violent things about Trump became a hero, did 0 to help anyone but herself. But at least she attacked Trump relentlessly.

2 months ago '22        #5
 crackrock said
Again with fu*king Trump. Wow, you’re sick man. I’m glad I don’t have to interact with any of y’all fu*king weirdos in real life.
Bro she became a house hold name because of that type her name into YouTube and see what pops up

2 months ago '22        #6
DIE IN HOU 2 
 Booda Sack said
Facts she goes with the wave publicly she said the most craziest violent things about Trump became a hero, did 0 to help anyone but herself. But at least she attacked Trump relentlessly.
Trump?
That sh*t was just for show.

She’s been putting in work for 30+ years. Auntie Waters got all the connections from the top to the bottom.

Y’all right wingers better off harassing AOC cuz she can get you wacked if you step to her wrong.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU 2; 12-02-2022 at 10:44 AM..
+14   

2 months ago '18        #7
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91755 91 K  Slaps total: 9508 9 K
 Died in Houston said
Trump?
That sh*t was just for show.

She’s been putting in work for 30+ years. Auntie Waters got all the connections from the top to the bottom.

Y’all right wingers better off harassing AOC cuz she can get you wacked if you step to her wrong.
I remember when them good old boys wanted to protest at her office and the people where waiting.

+19   

2 months ago '22        #8
DIE IN HOU 2 
 DUCEDUCE said
I remember when them good old boys wanted to protest at her office and the people where waiting.

People think it’s a game until they fu*k around try the right one.

They got too comfortable pushing around rainbow rabbits and squirrels and thought they can do the same to a sleeping grizzly bear.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU 2; 12-02-2022 at 11:06 AM..
+10   

2 months ago '04        #9
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 52232 52 K  Slaps total: 10889 10 K
Line the right pockets and you can get away with stealing billions

MF shoulda been in jail weeks ago
+9   

2 months ago '09        #10
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93
Props total: 282728 282 K  Slaps total: 30288 30 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Line the right pockets and you can get away with stealing billions

MF shoulda been in jail weeks ago

all these orginizations that signed sponsorship deals with mbf and ftx are gonna slap them with one lawsuit after another
+4   

2 months ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91666 91 K  Slaps total: 5541 5 K
Doesn't sound like he's going to jail
+4   

2 months ago '17        #12
1Oh 
Props total: 43726 43 K  Slaps total: 1988 1 K
She def got a bag dropped off.

Cash rules, always. Unfortunately.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #13
bklyn 
Props total: 7434 7 K  Slaps total: 3651 3 K
The Dems love this guy. Don't believe the stories they trying to push.

2 months ago '15        #14
dakidd1987 
Props total: 3105 3 K  Slaps total: 249 249
 bklyn said
The Dems love this guy. Don't believe the stories they trying to push.
Parents are in compliance and have been professors at Stanford for over 10 years. They have good connections. With that being said, fam you list of 30 billion dollars, that sh*t didn’t just vanish.
My homie just got laid off by the Tom Brady company that’s was an off shoot of this company. They are affecting many with the massive loss of wealth. TBH this is why I think TB is still playing, i think he may have lost his shirt when crypto starting falling. Look at the retirement and when he said he was coming back at look at the drop between that time.
+8   

2 months ago '04        #15
Mark-Ez 
Props total: 7760 7 K  Slaps total: 2262 2 K
u guys acting this sh*t is something to be proud of fu*k this foul bi*ch and friedman
+6   

2 months ago '19        #16
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 67914 67 K  Slaps total: 13265 13 K
She doesn't even live in the district she represents. It's too bougie... no offense to anyone who voted for her.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9059 9 K  Slaps total: 1016 1 K
 Booda Sack said
 messy marv stan said
all these orginizations that signed sponsorship deals with mbf and ftx are gonna slap them with one lawsuit after another
 BrooklynDamien said
Doesn't sound like he's going to jail
 1Oh said
She def got a bag dropped off.

Cash rules, always. Unfortunately.
I also think that since the foreign FTX unit is the one insolvent and not the U.S. FTX there is little political capital lost from U.S. politicians not investigating.

All of the retail losses are supposed to be non-U.S. customers. Other than U.S. institutional creditors that took a loss how do retail customer overseas exhort any force on the U.S. political and judicial system? Can they/ Should they even though they may not even have standing to so.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #18
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 4335 4 K  Slaps total: 220 220
 dakidd1987 said
Parents are in compliance and have been professors at Stanford for over 10 years. They have good connections. With that being said, fam you list of 30 billion dollars, that sh*t didn’t just vanish.
My homie just got laid off by the Tom Brady company that’s was an off shoot of this company. They are affecting many with the massive loss of wealth. TBH this is why I think TB is still playing, i think he may have lost his shirt when crypto starting falling. Look at the retirement and when he said he was coming back at look at the drop between that time.
IDK Tom got that big bag waiting on him at fox though not to mention his wife had bigger bank.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 58797 58 K  Slaps total: 6428 6 K
Protect Black Women from themselves

2 months ago '18        #20
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 60316 60 K  Slaps total: 5998 5 K
 Died in Houston said
And loyal.

Doesn’t always help THE people but definitely rides for her inner circle of people.

This guy funneled more cash to the dem party/ candidates than anyone else in the world. #2 biggest donor.

If he does ANY time, it’ll be a surprise & a short vacation at a minimum security facility and he’s been able to keep a big chunk of crypto that I’m sure he has spread out in several accounts and not sitting in any public exchange.

Last edited by shooter; 12-04-2022 at 07:10 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #21
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14460 14 K  Slaps total: 1632 1 K
 Booda Sack said
White privilege on a zillion ..

I really don’t like to race bait but this sh*t is the epitome white privilege in America …
if this man was of color the story would be everywhere in the news cycle all day …

This sh*t is fu*ked
+4   

2 months ago '06        #22
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 27049 27 K  Slaps total: 2468 2 K
 Booda Sack said
unless someone bodies him.... plenty of people who lost money crying on twitter for the smoke.

crazy that it looks like he really is a tool for them to try to control crypto regulations... wild
+1   

2 months ago '17        #23
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 38085 38 K  Slaps total: 3943 3 K
Dems gonna Dem. That man was the 2nd largest political donor to the Democrats. Had he given $40M to the Republicans he'd be in jail right now.

2 months ago '17        #24
Drewsmit 
Props total: 33954 33 K  Slaps total: 4335 4 K

+2   

2 months ago '06        #25
authenic 
Props total: 7491 7 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
 whatevaitakes said
I also think that since the foreign FTX unit is the one insolvent and not the U.S. FTX there is little political capital lost from U.S. politicians not investigating.

All of the retail losses are supposed to be non-U.S. customers. Other than U.S. institutional creditors that took a loss how do retail customer overseas exhort any force on the U.S. political and judicial system? Can they/ Should they even though they may not even have standing to so.
Alotta people gonna over look this post
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  29
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
157 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside New Super Mario Bros Movie Trailer Reveals Seth Rogen Donkey Kong Voice
30 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Whats your top 3 Wrestling Games?
68 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy