Kanye West Is No Longer Buying Parler 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
1556 page views
35 comments

The Chosen One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15397 15 K  Slaps total: 4893 4 K
Kanye West Is No Longer Buying Parler 🤣

The sale of Parler to Kanye West has been terminated, according to the social network’s parent company.

Parlement Technologies Inc. said Thursday the decision had been made in mid-November and was in the interest of both parties.

“Parler will continue to pursue future opportunities for growth and the evolution of the platform for our vibrant community,” the company said in a statement.

In October, Parlement Technologies said it had entered into an agreement in principle with Mr. West to buy the platform, which has attracted millions of users by pitching itself as a “free speech Twitter alternative.” The financial terms of the now-terminated deal weren’t disclosed at any point.

Candice will have to find another sucker. image

visit this link https://apnews.com/articl .. 9018fc6812d32f

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. pp-parler/amp/
+11   

best
worst
35 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 9945 9 K  Slaps total: 3189 3 K
Just like the Adidas deal. It's been in plan but people think it's because the interviews.

Kanye using these interviews to end relationships.

2 months ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 108149 108 K  Slaps total: 12503 12 K
 Fatt Kidd said
Just like the Adidas deal. It's been in plan but people think it's because the interviews.

This is a very uneducated explanation of what is going on. Dude is self destructive and sabotaging himself and it's not on purpose.
+19   

2 months ago '21        #4
Fatt Kidd 
 aaf192020 said
This is a very uneducated explanation of what is going on. Dude is self destructive and sabotaging himself and it's not on purpose.
Ooooooooo trigger words like "uneducated"...

Did I say something that wasn't a fact?

No. So it can't be uneducated. It's actually the opposite.

2 months ago '21        #5
Fatt Kidd 
He also dared Adidas to drop him. He dissed Parler. But nah he didn't want this to happen. My IQ much higher than people that try to argue with me.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #6
King Am I 
Props total: 15237 15 K  Slaps total: 5349 5 K
 aaf192020 said
The Parler deal was a bad investment from the get go and Kanye would've lost a lot of money. There's a reason why the big companies don't want to buy it.

I saw a video earlier and someone said Kanye's divorce to Kim finally broke him completely. What do you think?

I never liked Kanye and when he said slavery was a choice he was dead to me forever. That's just unforgivable what he said.
+8   

2 months ago '17        #7
HH080 
Props total: 19629 19 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 Fatt Kidd said
He also dared Adidas to drop him. He dissed Parler. But nah he didn't want this to happen. My IQ much higher than people that try to argue with me.
You better than that dude

2 months ago '19        #8
 Fatt Kidd said
Ooooooooo trigger words like "uneducated"...

Did I say something that wasn't a fact?

No. So it can't be uneducated. It's actually the opposite.
 Fatt Kidd said
You and him are dumb. You on BX making excuses for him negotiating deals only for him to lose them in spectacular fashion.... All he's been doing is catching L after L because he's too dumb to get his shxt together.
+6   

2 months ago '21        #9
Fatt Kidd 
 HH080 said
You better than that dude
I'm better than acknowledging facts?

2 months ago '17        #10
HH080 
Props total: 19629 19 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 Fatt Kidd said
I'm better than acknowledging facts?
You better than talkin like a bx character
+3   

2 months ago '21        #11
Fatt Kidd 
 aaf192020 said
You and him are dumb. You on BX making excuses for him negotiating deals only for him to lose them in spectacular fashion.... All he's been doing is catching L after L because he's too dumb to get his shxt together.
No you are dumb. The article literally says they been trying to end negotiations and you still think it's the interview that did it.

2 months ago '19        #12
 King Am I said
The Parler deal was a bad investment from the get go and Kanye would've lost a lot of money. There's a reason why the big companies don't want to buy it.

I saw a video earlier and someone said Kanye's divorce to Kim finally broke him completely. What do you think?

I never liked Kanye and when he said slavery was a choice he was dead to me forever. That's just unforgivable what he said.
Kanye in his right mind could've changed the perception of Parler if you take away the shxt he's said over the past 2 months. There's nothing wrong with the setup of Parler it's who currently runs it that's keeping it unprofitable because they're generally hated. Ye changes that immediately if he still had good favor. Think Tidal but a social media platform with Kanye's ability to make things that suck dope i.e. Adidas.

I don't know anything about his relationship with his family and I'm not gonna comment on what I don't know. What I do know from his own admission is she's a wh*re who was fxckin around while they were still married. He still stayed with her after she cheated so I guess that makes him a cuck. Couldn't be me.

Last edited by aaf192020; 12-02-2022 at 02:15 AM..
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #13
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 97858 97 K  Slaps total: 61324 61 K

2 months ago '19        #14
 Fatt Kidd said
No you are dumb. The article literally says they been trying to end negotiations and you still think it's the interview that did it.

You really believe the azzholes at Parler??? They are already viewed as white nationalists which is why their platform is suffering because nobody wants to work with them on the tech side. Mind you it's owned by Candace Owens' husband and she's been distancing herself from Ye over the last month. This announcement could've been made anytime. Why wait 2 weeks after "negotiations failed" to announce it right after the Alex Jones interview?

Why? Because they were still hoping to negotiate the sale!!! Now Kanye fxcked that up by showing he lacks the decency and self control to own his own social media platform with his recent actions.

Why would they care? Because whoever they sell the platform to they plan on keeping some of it's stock which is par for the course in such transactions. Jack Dorsey still has 18 million shares of Twitter shares at $50+/ share. While that's only 3% of the company it's an significant amount of money. Candace and her husband want this type of transaction for themselves (Ye has proven that whatever he touches usually turns into millions of dollars for himself and other partners) but if Kanye is just going to run the company into the ground all negotiations would be moot. Hence his actions today putting any hopes for a sale out of reach.

Last edited by aaf192020; 12-02-2022 at 04:06 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '21        #15
Fatt Kidd 
 HH080 said
You better than talkin like a bx character
I'm nothing like 99% of people on here. I just be ahead of the curve so I get a lot of resistance. But eventually BX Culture follows sh*t I been tryna tell put BX on.

2 months ago '21        #16
Fatt Kidd 
 aaf192020 said
You really believe the azzholes at Parler??? They are already viewed as white nationalists which is why their platform is suffering because nobody wants to work with them on the tech side. Mind you it's owned by Candace Owens' husband and she's been distancing herself from Ye over the last month. This announcement could've been made anytime. Why wait 2 weeks after "negotiations failed" to announce it right after the Alex Jones interview?

Why? Because they were still hoping to negotiate the sale!!! Now Kanye fxcked that up by showing he lacks the decency and self control to own his own social media platform with his recent actions.

Why would they care? Because whoever they sell the platform to they plan on keeping some of it's stock which is par for the course in such transactions. Jack Dorsey still has 18 million shares of Twitter shares at $50+/ share. While that's only 3% of the company it's an significant amount of money. Candace and her husband want this type of transaction for themselves (Ye has proven that whatever he touches usually turns into millions of dollars for himself and other partners) but if Kanye is just going to run the company into the ground all negotiations would be moot. Hence his actions today putting any hopes for a sale out of reach.
You basically just repeated what I said and asked me how the opposite makes sense.

But the main thing I want to point out is you using your OPINION and saying me using facts is uneducated. If what you're doing is education it has to be No Child Left Behind.

Nobody gonna tell you you're wrong so I accept being the bad guy. I'm used to it. I been the bad guy since 2009. I shape the culture of this site though.

2 months ago '19        #17
 Fatt Kidd said
You basically just repeated what I said and asked me how the opposite makes sense.

But the main thing I want to point out is you using your OPINION and saying me using facts is uneducated. If what you're doing is education it has to be No Child Left Behind.

Nobody gonna tell you you're wrong so I accept being the bad guy. I'm used to it. I been the bad guy since 2009. I shape the culture of this site though.
You went from sucking off Ye to sucking off ya self....

Give it a rest.

Nobody announces a deal is dead two weeks later right after an epic tantrum unless that tantrum bore weight on the decision to nix the transaction.

If you can't see it for what it really is then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe go make some more of them struggle YouTube videos?

+7   

2 months ago '20        #18
SquirrelBoy 
Props total: 3295 3 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
 Fatt Kidd said
I'm nothing like 99% of people on here. I just be ahead of the curve so I get a lot of resistance. But eventually BX Culture follows sh*t I been tryna tell put BX on.

I'm not like these other guys, I swear.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #19
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 63080 63 K  Slaps total: 13573 13 K
 Fatt Kidd said

What a delusional f*g**t pffthaha.

Ole “you dont understand Rick & Morty like I do”-head a*s

Youre such a clowncake.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #20
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 21384 21 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
 aaf192020 said
Facts. Everyone is saying he’s doing this on purpose but what is his end game? To lose a billy severe relationships to do what?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26337 26 K  Slaps total: 2495 2 K
 Fatt Kidd said

n*gga if you don’t get back to making those sh*tty cartoons nobody finds funny anymore and get off Kanye d*ck like you his agent. Smh
+3   

2 months ago '21        #22
Fatt Kidd 
 SquirrelBoy said

I'm not like these other guys, I swear.
You mad. That's funny.

2 months ago '21        #23
Fatt Kidd 
 QdobaCasanova said
[/B]

What a delusional f*g**t pffthaha.

Ole “you dont understand Rick & Morty like I do”-head a*s

Youre such a clowncake.
Never seen an episode of Rick and Morty in my life. That's a stupid joke and you mad. Suck my d*ck. You another one of those dumb n*ggas that say stupid sh*t on here.

You get no more attention from me.

2 months ago '22        #24
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1313 1 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
 aaf192020 said
It is on purpose thats obvious

2 months ago '22        #25
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1313 1 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
 King Am I said

It was choice for some i dont think u understood the context of what he was saying

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+57online now  78
Video inside Dating Show: Who Would Boxden Pick Out Of The 4
144 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  73
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
176 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy