Dec 1 - Elon Musk's Neuralink Show and Tell Event

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
45 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
363 page views
8 comments

HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 11907 11 K  Slaps total: 2843 2 K
Dec 1 - Elon Musk's Neuralink Show and Tell Event

Elon Musk reveals the latest advancements in Neuralink's brain-computer interface technology.

+3   

best
worst
8 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28987 28 K  Slaps total: 7099 7 K
It's been around for 30 years or more
Government or military complex been running that sh*t for years

Elon is a front man for distractions and fu*kery
+4   

2 months ago '15        #3
Jad95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13716 13 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
I will always think it’s funny how conservatives hate bill gates for trying to chip people and they love the man with the brain chip. How do they not see that all these rich folks see the world the same.
+7   

2 months ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118171 118 K  Slaps total: 42298 42 K
 Jad95 said
I will always think it’s funny how conservatives hate bill gates for trying to chip people and they love the man with the brain chip. How do they not see that all these rich folks see the world the same.
Right wingers for the most part are sheep. Freedom to them is authoritarian rule.

Ever since the conspiracy theorists started pushing all that stupid sh*t about Bill Gates trying to microchip them I've been saying they will be the first ones en masse to volunteer to get micrchipped because it will be done by someone they perceive to be one of their own.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #5
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 11907 11 K  Slaps total: 2843 2 K

+1   

2 months ago '21        #6
kevm3 
Props total: 1812 1 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 Ymmot said
Right wingers for the most part are sheep. Freedom to them is authoritarian rule.

Ever since the conspiracy theorists started pushing all that stupid sh*t about Bill Gates trying to microchip them I've been saying they will be the first ones en masse to volunteer to get micrchipped because it will be done by someone they perceive to be one of their own.
Except 'conspiracy theorists' know that literally both sides are part of the agenda and Elon Musk and Bill Gates are on the same team with the same ultimate agenda. Wanting to get people tagged with a digital ID isn't theory. It's reality.

Whoa, what do you know? Microsoft is on that list and before they put Microsoft, it was the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

2 months ago '17        #7
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118171 118 K  Slaps total: 42298 42 K
 kevm3 said
Except 'conspiracy theorists' know that literally both sides are part of the agenda and Elon Musk and Bill Gates are on the same team with the same ultimate agenda. Wanting to get people tagged with a digital ID isn't theory. It's reality.

Whoa, what do you know? Microsoft is on that list and before they put Microsoft, it was the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.
I can't tell if you're making a joke or you're serious but this has nothing to do with putting a microchip in anyone.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #8
alejandrososa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5209 5 K  Slaps total: 786 786
mark of the beast?

2 months ago '11        #9
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 76202 76 K  Slaps total: 52341 52 K
The medical properties would definitely be great but I feel it will just make people even more lazy as hell. They will nolonger have to say or go cut the lights off anymore they could just think it. Probably explains why the grey aliens look the way they do and their mouths so smallthey no longer had to use them they probably just use their brains

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Do Tesla’s & Electric Vehicles Require Any Maintenance?
11 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Drake NOCTA x Nike Swim Fin Slides
30 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Jan 30 - Migrants in NYC are refusing to leave Manhattan hotel relocation to B..
137 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Jan 30 - Alabama Dope boy Rolando Williams labeled a Kingpin by FBI
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy