These kids are wild

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
6845 page views
224 comments

p0l067  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1523 1 K  Slaps total: 75 75
These kids are wild

+18   

best
worst
224 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25638 25 K  Slaps total: 4103 4 K
This is sad . What a little demon. He ordered the VR after he k*lled his mom. Pre-meditated with no remorse. I hope they throw the book at this kid. 10 years old...

Wheres the father in all this? And how spoiled was he? Wanting a damn VR set at 10? Bruh.. Parents need to stop letting they kids be on technology all day.

Letting tablets, phones, and laptops babysit their kids because they're too tired or self-serving to be a parent. That ish leads to autism and all kinds of sh*t.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 11-30-2022 at 11:36 PM..
+138   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 80817 80 K  Slaps total: 14649 14 K
We really need father's in our homes Brothas
+96   

2 months ago '21        #4
OWL 
Props total: 2894 2 K  Slaps total: 950 950
The VR was the cause...

2 months ago '15        #5
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 15312 15 K  Slaps total: 2285 2 K
 King45 Rebirth said
This is what happens when black women pushes black fathers out of the homes. Most of the time, the sons will become thugs or the daughters will become hoes
What makes you think this is exclusive to black women?
+79   

2 months ago '18        #6
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58606 58 K  Slaps total: 4520 4 K
SMFH man. This world is cold as fu*k. Hope they lock his little a*s away for the rest of his days. I don't give a sh*t if he's 10.

Last edited by No Religion; 12-01-2022 at 01:01 AM..
+37   

2 months ago '16        #7
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 112995 112 K  Slaps total: 14284 14 K
all this sh*t is systemic
+13   

2 months ago '16        #8
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 111112 111 K  Slaps total: 16586 16 K
You have to have your gun somewhere safe if there are kids in the house. The kid needs to spend probably the remainder of his childhood in lockup but as bad as this is charging a 10-year-old as an adult is wild. What's the point of the juvenile justice system if we're going to do that to someone that's not even close to 18?
+50   

2 months ago '14        #9
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 183816 183 K  Slaps total: 41095 41 K
 Boogersugar said
You have to have your gun somewhere safe if there are kids in the house. The kid needs to spend probably the remainder of his childhood in lockup but as bad as this is charging a 10-year-old as an adult is wild. What's the point of the juvenile justice system if we're going to do that to someone that's not even close to 18?
They allowed to decide if they want to give someone another chance (go through the juvenile system) k*lling your mom makes it a tough call.
+18   

2 months ago '06        #10
TreZ 
Props total: 10166 10 K  Slaps total: 2612 2 K
 Boogersugar said
a gun safe
+16   

2 months ago '09        #11
Castor Diego 
Props total: 6628 6 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
 p0l067 said

fu*k that kid
+7   

2 months ago '22        #12
Flynn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1667 1 K  Slaps total: 357 357
Charging a 10 year old as an adult is wild.
+70   

2 months ago '09        #13
Castor Diego 
Props total: 6628 6 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
how'd he even know where to get the gun ? ?

man

these fu*king parents these days.
+35   

2 months ago '05        #14
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 139905 139 K  Slaps total: 15314 15 K
 Flynn said
I don't know how kids are nowadays, but I remember being a 10 year old.

Nothing to this extent obviously, but a kid's brain isn't developed enough to know what you're doing might have lasting effects. They have to take that into account also a loaded weapon being easily accessible.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 12-01-2022 at 01:04 AM..
+24   

2 months ago '18        #15
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58606 58 K  Slaps total: 4520 4 K
 Boogersugar said
 Flynn said
I'd agree under normal circumstances but he murdered his mom therefore I don't give a sh*t about him. He didn't k*ll someone who was abusing him, I'd understand in that case, he murdered his mom for waking his bi*ch a*s up in the morning and not allowing him to order some sh*t off of amazon.
+40   

2 months ago '09        #16
dadon85 
Props total: 63052 63 K  Slaps total: 6049 6 K
Shouldn't have access to her gun.

Demon child.

Mom's said no, if mad just cuss her out(in your head ofc)

Woke you up for school and you're sleepy. Just be mad to yourself

These new kids , wow
+23   

2 months ago '18        #17
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28258 28 K  Slaps total: 2914 2 K
The complaint says the boy's 26-year-old sister told detectives he has had "rage issues" all of his life and "five different imaginary people that talk to him."

A therapist previously gave the boy a "concerning diagnosis" and the mother had placed cameras inside the home to watch him, according to the complaint. Two weeks prior to the woman's murder, "someone had unplugged these cameras."

The sister also told detectives she learned that the morning after their mother's death, the boy logged onto their mother's Amazon account and ordered an Oculus Virtual Reality Headset.

The complaint says a family member also alleged that the boy would pick their puppy up by the tail and "swing the puppy around until it whined and howled in pain." This occurred when the boy was allegedly four-years-old.

An aunt told detectives that the boy never cried or showed remorse following his mother's death. The complaint alleges the 10-year-old told his aunt that he was "actually aiming the gun at his mother." The day after his mother's death, the aunt said he apologized for k*lling his mom and then asked if his Amazon package arrived.

The complaint also says he admitted to getting his mother's keys for the gun lock box the night before.

+88   

2 months ago '15        #18
Black Larry 
Props total: 24345 24 K  Slaps total: 1983 1 K
In NY if a kid commits murder they get sentenced to 9 to life. More than likely they do around 20plus years. It's an unfortunate situation. Idk what kind of kid he was to have access and be able to get a gun and have the thought to threaten his mom. At ten years old that crazy. He has to do time. I wouldn't give the kid life because that concept is insane to me. But he needs to have a hard lesson. He gonna go from spoiled to something else now.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #19
Tuff 
Props total: 4138 4 K  Slaps total: 632 632
I don’t know how to feel about this rip to the mom but charging a 10 year old kid as an adult is not right either reminds me of the kid in Pontiac mi who k*lled somebody when he was like 11
+4   

2 months ago '17        #20
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 28646 28 K  Slaps total: 9490 9 K
Let’s see if Shaun king post this

2 months ago '16        #21
IGotIt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17527 17 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 Flynn said
Shooting your mother in the face is WILD..

fu*k that spoiled bastard, another SLAVE to consumerism. His 'anger issues' will be resolved in PRISON.
+15   

2 months ago '22        #22
GOLDUST  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4819 4 K  Slaps total: 2097 2 K
Ban guns and ban VR headsets. And RIP that poor woman.

Edit: I hope nobody takes my post the wrong way.

2 months ago '16        #23
Natey 
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 0 0

+28   

2 months ago '16        #24
Alaskan 
Props total: 20936 20 K  Slaps total: 988 988
"wanted something from Amazon"???????? fu*k this kid and his internet purchases go run in the park bi*ch
+8   

2 months ago '15        #25
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 28432 28 K  Slaps total: 3338 3 K
 dakidjahsiah said
The complaint says the boy's 26-year-old sister told detectives he has had "rage issues" all of his life and "five different imaginary people that talk to him."

A therapist previously gave the boy a "concerning diagnosis" and the mother had placed cameras inside the home to watch him, according to the complaint. Two weeks prior to the woman's murder, "someone had unplugged these cameras."

The sister also told detectives she learned that the morning after their mother's death, the boy logged onto their mother's Amazon account and ordered an Oculus Virtual Reality Headset.

The complaint says a family member also alleged that the boy would pick their puppy up by the tail and "swing the puppy around until it whined and howled in pain." This occurred when the boy was allegedly four-years-old.

An aunt told detectives that the boy never cried or showed remorse following his mother's death. The complaint alleges the 10-year-old told his aunt that he was "actually aiming the gun at his mother." The day after his mother's death, the aunt said he apologized for k*lling his mom and then asked if his Amazon package arrived.

The complaint also says he admitted to getting his mother's keys for the gun lock box the night before.

Wow!!! So he was a legitimate sociopath. This is why I hate social media, that IG news report is trash! This is very important information to this story. That IG was 100% propaganda.
+15   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Jan 29 - Proof of George Santos racists past revealed in a tweet
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Jan 29 - Comedian Rickey Smiley shares death of son Brandon Smiley: 'Pray for ..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
Jan 29 - China Lied, People Died Act
90 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  8
Jan 29 - Average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds