Dwyane Wade Slams Ex-Wife For Blocking Daughter’s Name And Gender Change

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '22        #1
4587 page views
155 comments

Wrong Move  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4647 4 K  Slaps total: 418 418
Dwyane Wade Slams Ex-Wife For Blocking Daughter’s Name And Gender Change

Dwyane Wade*is*taking a stand*against his*ex-wife’s*attempt to block their 15-year-old daughter*Zaya Wade*from changing her legal name and gender. The three-time*NBA*Champion called Siohvaughn Funches-Wade’s objection to the court petition “libelous” and “nonsensical.”

TMZ Sports*obtained court documents that outline the 40-year-old’s full intent to support Zaya despite Funches-Wade’s objection from early in October. The Miami Heat legend says the change is in his daughter’s “best interest” because “A court order affirming her identity will allow Zaya to live more comfortable and honestly in all aspects of her life — from simple introductions and food orders, to applying for a driver’s license and filling out college applications

Wade later says in the court documents that “This petition is about allowing Zaya to take on the milestones of being a young adult with confidence and joy.” His ex-wife believes the*former hooper’s*intent is more selfish than he is letting on, alleging that he “may be pressuring our child to move forward with the name and gender change in order to capitalize on the financial opportunities that he has received from companies.”

The father of four addressed the allegations in a Nov. 3 social media post. “Siohvaughn has decided to pretty much be an absent parent to Zaya ALL ON HER OWN,” the 13-time NBA All-Star wrote. “As men, we get a bad rep for not showing up and being absentee fathers, well that’s not the case here because I’m ten toes down and I’m still going thru the BS! I will not sit on my hands this time and allow her to make a mockery of my dedication to my family. The high road has run out of real estate.”

Zaya Wade*came out as transgender*in 2020 and utilized her experiences to be an advocate for queer rights and education in the LGBTQ+ community.
visit this link https://www.vibe.com/news .. ge-1234715643/

best
worst
155 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 98430 98 K  Slaps total: 62075 62 K

+86   

2 months ago '21        #3
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42961 42 K  Slaps total: 11905 11 K
Makes sense.

Mom might have a BX account.

2 months ago '05        #4
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 122534 122 K  Slaps total: 94273 94 K
Wade wants his 15 year old son to chop his weiner off
+100   

2 months ago '21        #5
StaticShock  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4049 4 K  Slaps total: 971 971
Props to wade for being a great father to his children. Especially towards zaya. I've met tons of gay africans online and irl that had terrible relationships with their parents cause of homophobia. A lot of them have had to remain closeted until they were financially ready to move out of their homes.

We need more black men worldwide to become allies towards the LGBT community.

2 months ago '14        #6
Tha Truth 
Props total: 11779 11 K  Slaps total: 3387 3 K
” His ex-wife believes the*former hooper’s*intent is more selfish than he is letting on, alleging that he “may be pressuring our child to move forward with the name and gender change in order to capitalize on the financial opportunities that he has received from companies.”
+67   

2 months ago '18        #7
Mcbooger 
Props total: 6410 6 K  Slaps total: 2402 2 K
Sounds like a woman typed that up...Could be
+29   

2 months ago '18        #8
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 40749 40 K  Slaps total: 9083 9 K

+65   

2 months ago '06        #9
waytoomuch 
Props total: 12108 12 K  Slaps total: 7469 7 K
 StaticShock said
Props to wade for being a great father to his children.
ur probably trollin but wade aint no great father. no great father would enable this bulls**t 4 their child 2 bcum sumthin they aint. foh!!
+77   

2 months ago '16        #10
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169518 169 K  Slaps total: 18438 18 K
Damn wade on some bullsh*t. First he act like he hasnt been posting this whole process online when nobody asked for it, then he brags about vacation before addressing makin his son change into a girl. Thats some sh*tty co-parenting.
+42   

2 months ago '06        #11
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69522 69 K  Slaps total: 18826 18 K
Love wade as a player but man...

A s then sh*ts on his ex and makes her seem like the evil after what he did to her
+41   

2 months ago '07        #12
Ein Sof  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 57364 57 K  Slaps total: 12385 12 K
Dude ain’t spend no time with that kid growing up. He probably better than all them at basketball.
+5   

2 months ago '21        #13
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20532 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
 Tlatoani said
Makes sense.

Mom might have a BX account.
You definitely be going to gay parades and wave a flag

You Mexican or something you gotta stop letting liberal media brainwash you so hard

This is a black forum most of us here are gonna have traditional values if you want a bunch of people who like gays and trans go to Reddit there all over there

Then you won’t ever have to go back on bx

Last edited by loveeveryday; 11-30-2022 at 09:49 PM..
+27   

2 months ago '21        #14
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20532 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
Wade burning in the deepest depths of hell once he dies on earth

+32   

2 months ago '21        #15
StaticShock  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4049 4 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 waytoomuch said
ur probably trollin but wade aint no great father. no great father would enable this bulls**t 4 their child 2 bcum sumthin they aint. foh!!
i'm dead a*s not trolling. I've met tons of gay black people that have had bad relationships with their family cause of homophobia. Its even worse for the ones i met still stuck living in homophobic environments in africa.

I honestly think its great he took time to learn how to be a supportive father for his trans child. A lot of parents wouldn't even consider doing that especially if they are homophobic.

A great father would take time to learn how to support his gay or trans child.
If he felt uncomfortable about it at first he could have still asked for some advice from educated members of the LGBT community. Seems like he did that.

Last edited by StaticShock; 11-30-2022 at 09:47 PM..

2 months ago '15        #16
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 43411 43 K  Slaps total: 5185 5 K
 StaticShock said
i'm dead a*s not trolling. I've met tons of gay black people that have had bad relationships with their family cause of homophobia. Its even worse for the ones i met still stuck living in homophobic environments in africa.

I honestly think its great he took time to learn how to be a supportive father for his trans child. A lot of parents wouldn't even consider doing that especially if they are homophobic.

A great father would take time to learn how to support his gay or trans child.
If he felt uncomfortable about it at first he could have still asked for some advice from educated members of the LGBT community. Seems like he did that.
Obviously the mother whos in the know disagrees with all of this nonsense
+15   

2 months ago '21        #17
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42961 42 K  Slaps total: 11905 11 K
 loveeveryday said
You definitely be going to gay parades and wave a flag

You Mexican or something you gotta stop letting liberal media brainwash you so hard

This is a black forum most of us here are gonna have traditional values if you want a bunch of people who like gays and trans go to Reddit there all over there

Then you won’t ever have to go back on bx
I'm brainwashed but you admit to following traditional values

Nothing is more brainwashed than doing sh*t just because that's what people with less knowledge a long time ago did.

Reminds me of "free thinkers" that parrot racist 19th century Europeans but think modern scholarship is all lies

Brilliant comedic writing.

That's why I love this place.

Last edited by Tlatoani; 11-30-2022 at 10:04 PM..

2 months ago '21        #18
maybehood 
Props total: 2972 2 K  Slaps total: 672 672
 blah blah blah said
Wade wants his 15 year old son to chop his weiner off
Yeah that’s all I really got from this..wtf

2 months ago '06        #19
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 99503 99 K  Slaps total: 10535 10 K
Damn... Wade cares THAT MUCH of what we think?
+4   

2 months ago '14        #20
tank71 
Props total: 316 316  Slaps total: 83 83
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:10 KJV
+5   

2 months ago '12        #21
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 57530 57 K  Slaps total: 9269 9 K
Multiple things can be right
Multiple things can be wrong

The end

2 months ago '17        #22
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67983 67 K  Slaps total: 5519 5 K
this is like treating anorexia with a gastric bypass
there are some born with hormone confusion mismatch, but that is rare

if you dont feel that it is then we should be addressing what is the root cause of this problem
everyone starts out as female
Its why men have n*pples and a seam on testicles
It isnt natural for the mismatch to occur, being born with a 6th digit is more common.

for the vast majority its a mental health issue.

I personally think that most women that believe that they were mismatched and become men are more likely to be the ones that are not a mental health issue, most do it to lead unassuming lives. Its the complete opposite most for men that become women through surgery. Most are unremarkable men and seek attention and wish to be celebrated for doing nothing
+20   

2 months ago '13        #23
Kay Kuttah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43922 43 K  Slaps total: 2613 2 K
 Tha Truth said
I believe it
+1   

2 months ago '22        #24
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 7091 7 K  Slaps total: 4985 4 K
@ is a child grooming pedophile. Not surprised to see him/her heshe shehe in a gay uproar in here.

Anyone who is down with wade is a gay pedophile or a pedophile enabler. If you a pedophile enabler, YOU GAY TOO.

We must protect our children. We can't let homos*xuals like Charles Barkley or @ push this sick crap. There's a f*ght for our children's souls. I will not bow down to the LGBTQ.
+12   

2 months ago '07        #25
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 39568 39 K  Slaps total: 2503 2 K
Wade is the real f*g**t..but trying to live through his son
+25   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Vans x Gallery Dept "Good Luck"
30 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  12
Jan 29 - Comedian Rickey Smiley shares death of son Brandon Smiley: 'Pray for ..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
166 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
Jan 29 - China Lied, People Died Act
90 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy