San Francisco Police Department Activates Skynet, Will Deploy Robots To Kill Citizens

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+56  121
95 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '07        #1
3423 page views
36 comments

Jago  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13238 13 K  Slaps total: 1747 1 K
San Francisco Police Department Activates Skynet, Will Deploy Robots To k*ll Citizens

In the near future, police in San Francisco may be able to deploy robots armed with explosives and instruct them to k*ll a human being.

On Tuesday, San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors voted 8-3 to approve a policy that would give the city’s police department permission to use remotely piloted robots to use lethal force in certain situations, specifically “when risk of loss of life to members of the public or officers is imminent and officers cannot subdue the threat after using alternative force options or de-escalation tactics.”

The policy isn’t a done deal yet, though. It must pass a second vote at a Board of Supervisors meeting next week and be approved by San Francisco’s mayor before it becomes law.

Although police have argued that the k*ller robots will only be used in extreme situations when no other options are available, critics say the use of the robots is militaristic and will engender distrust. Initially, the policy stated that robots could not be used as “Use of Force against any person,” according to the outlet Mission Local. However, it was changed to allow for the use of deadly force at the request for the San Francisco Police Department. The department currently uses its fleet of more than one dozen robots for scouting, bomb disposal, and rescue operations, according to the Washington Post.

Civil rights lawyers were aghast at the policy, which some say gives police the power to k*ll people without due process of law. Tifanei Moyer, a senior attorney at Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area, told Mission Local that policies like this were not normal.

“We are living in a dystopian future, where we debate whether the police may use robots to execute citizens without a trial, jury, or judge,” Moyer said. She added: “No legal professional or ordinary resident should carry on as if it is normal.”

The police, on the other hand, argue that allowing robots to use lethal force could be useful in some situations. In an interview with the Post, former Los Angeles Police Department lieutenant Adam Bercovici referenced an incident in Dallas in 2016, where officers sent in a robot with a bomb to strike down a sniper who had k*lled five police officers. The Dallas incident was the first time American police officers used a robot to k*ll someone, according to Bercovici.

“If I was in charge, and I had that capability, it wouldn’t be the first on my menu,” Bercovici said in reference to the situation in Dallas. “But it would be an option if things were really bad.”
visit this link San Francisco Votes to Let Police Robots k*ll With Explosives
+4   

best
worst
36 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Perfectibilist 
Props total: 5851 5 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
Now, where's that retarded a*s n*gga who called me all kinds of stupid when I told him that law enforcement has "Robocop" type of machinery? I read about this several years ago and it's now close to coming into fruition. This, by the way, is one of the reasons they've been conditioning y'all to hate police by playing the racial angle.

But, like always, we smart people who research these things are attacked by retards only to be proven right later down the road.
+34   

2 months ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162187 162 K  Slaps total: 46782 46 K

when risk of loss of life to members of the public or officers is imminent and officers cannot subdue the threat after using alternative force options or de-escalation tactics.”

When do these fu*kers ever use “alternative force options or de-escalation tactics”
+16   

2 months ago '06        #4
SPLEEK 
Props total: 2890 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
 Tha Boss said

when risk of loss of life to members of the public or officers is imminent and officers cannot subdue the threat after using alternative force options or de-escalation tactics.”

When do these fu*kers ever use “alternative force options or de-escalation tactics”
When it’s YT ppl

+17   

2 months ago '04        #5
jholla31 
Props total: 6191 6 K  Slaps total: 820 820
using drones to drop explosives..... they do this now in war zones

they feel SF will eventually become a war zone?
+15   

2 months ago '21        #6
Imheretolaugh 
Props total: 6804 6 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 jholla31 said
using drones to drop explosives..... they do this now in war zones

they feel SF will eventually become a war zone?
California love video was a prophecy lol
+13   

2 months ago '20        #7
p0l067  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1523 1 K  Slaps total: 75 75

+18   

2 months ago '21        #8
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
 p0l067 said

Predictive programming

Hollywood and entertainment tell you what’s going to happen in the future most people don’t realize it tho

+16   

2 months ago '21        #9
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
It’s only a matter of time s*x robots become a norm in America like Asia

Women in Asia so salty about s*x bots they making laws trying to stop them

They realizing men out there would rather have a s*x robot then to deal with a women

+8   

2 months ago '16        #10
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169496 169 K  Slaps total: 18435 18 K
Bots be racist af too.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #11
TrillSp 
Props total: 30992 30 K  Slaps total: 2705 2 K
 loveeveryday said
Predictive programming

Hollywood and entertainment tell you what’s going to happen in the future most people don’t realize it tho

Yep
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #12
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 98223 98 K  Slaps total: 61768 61 K

+2   

2 months ago '16        #13
TrillSp 
Props total: 30992 30 K  Slaps total: 2705 2 K

+5   

2 months ago '20        #14
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 80734 80 K  Slaps total: 14634 14 K
Was listening to NPR & I guess the coppers are scared & will use the robots to drop flash grenades & sleeping gas
+3   

2 months ago '18        #15
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91665 91 K  Slaps total: 5541 5 K
 loveeveryday said
Predictive programming

Take a look at "scripting". Writing an idea to give it life. Then feeling as if it has happened already. Going through the emotions in your imagination kinda how you feel when you watch movies... The more ppl participate in giving it life...

one of the reasons why I watch what I consume instead of watching whatever is popular
+5   

2 months ago '20        #16
Born Bad 
Props total: 42079 42 K  Slaps total: 4011 4 K
 loveeveryday said
It’s only a matter of time s*x robots become a norm in America like Asia

Women in Asia so salty about s*x bots they making laws trying to stop them

They realizing men out there would rather have a s*x robot then to deal with a women

All they do is say no and dangle the pu**y in front of men......well it's to late for them to kick in now

+1   

2 months ago '18        #17
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 38987 38 K  Slaps total: 3634 3 K
 kuul said
Bots be racist af too.

protect your pills.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 12-01-2022 at 12:39 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169496 169 K  Slaps total: 18435 18 K
 Mr Tibbs said

protect your pills.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
OWL 
Props total: 2894 2 K  Slaps total: 950 950
 Perfectibilist said
Now, where's that retarded a*s n*gga who called me all kinds of stupid when I told him that law enforcement has "Robocop" type of machinery? I read about this several years ago and it's now close to coming into fruition. This, by the way, is one of the reasons they've been conditioning y'all to hate police by playing the racial angle.

But, like always, we smart people who research these things are attacked by retards only to be proven right later down the road.
This...

+3   

2 months ago '20        #20
adak31 
Props total: 27590 27 K  Slaps total: 757 757
 SPLEEK said
When it’s YT ppl

You ain’t lying

2 months ago '20        #21
adak31 
Props total: 27590 27 K  Slaps total: 757 757
 kuul said
Bots be racist af too.
This is actually accurate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/07/16/racist-robots-ai/
+3   

2 months ago '16        #22
PolygodJr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16233 16 K  Slaps total: 2474 2 K
Theyve already done that to that one black dude a couple years ago. Bro got the k*llstreak but the cops got the drone.

A suspect in yesterday's (July 7) Dallas shooting — during which five police officers were k*lled and seven officers were injured — died after police deployed a remote-controlled bomb-disposal robot carrying an explosive device.

+4   

2 months ago '16        #23
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48187 48 K  Slaps total: 8715 8 K
 SonOfKanye said
some serious tinfoil hat vibes goin on here
they live in fear. sh*t like this really scare them and then they project that fear on to others. which is why the guns are out of control in america cause fools are pissy scared
+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46624 46 K  Slaps total: 6730 6 K
 Perfectibilist said

Facts...

2 months ago '04        #25
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46624 46 K  Slaps total: 6730 6 K
 SonOfKanye said
some serious tinfoil hat vibes goin on here
No tin foul homie just cold hard facts....guess you have not been paying attention or just in denial...

Last edited by marcchrome; 12-03-2022 at 12:41 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  27
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
180 comments