Jalen Kitna, Gators QB and son of Jon Kitna arrested for kiddie pron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
3513 page views
83 comments

Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53208 53 K  Slaps total: 8321 8 K
Jalen Kitna, Gators QB and son of Jon Kitna arrested for kiddie pron

1:53 PM PT -- The Gainesville Police Dept. says it executed a search warrant on Wednesday at Jalen Kitna's Florida residence after it received a tip that a Discord user had distributed "an image of child s*xual abuse material" through the social media messaging platform.
According to cops, an investigation revealed that the account belonged to Kitna ... and an additional image, making two total, had actually been distributed from it.

Cops say when they made contact with Kitna at the residence, he told them he "remembered sharing the two images but believed them to be 'legal,' since he found them online."
Police say Kitna admitted he should not have shared the photos.
Cops claim as part of the search warrant, Kitna's electronic devices were seized -- and they say that an ensuing search revealed the Florida Gators football player was in possession of three additional images of child s*xual abuse material. They arrested him and booked him on five charges -- two counts of distribution of child exploitation material and three counts of possession of child pr0nography -- a short time later.
1:33 PM PT -- The Gators just addressed the arrest ... saying Jalen Kitna has been suspended indefinitely from the team.
"We are shocked and saddened to hear of the news involving Jalen Kitna," the statement reads. "These are extremely serious charges and the University of Florida and the UAA have zero tolerance for such behavior. Jalen has been suspended indefinitely from the football program."

1:14 PM PT -- A spokesperson for the Gainesville Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports ... Jalen Kitna was booked on five separate charges -- two counts of distribution of child exploitation material and three counts of possession of child pr0nography.
Florida Gators quarterback Jalen Kitna -- the son of ex-NFL star Jon Kitna -- was arrested in Florida on Wednesday, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 19-year-old was just booked into jail minutes ago -- at around 3:20 PM ET.

Further details surrounding his arrest were not made immediately available.

Jalen -- a touted recruit out of Burleson H.S. in Texas -- committed to the Gators in 2020. He joined the team in 2021, and redshirted. He saw his first on-the-field action this season, making his debut against Eastern Washington in October.

visit this link https://www.tmz.com/2022/ .. -son-arrested/

Update: He was dismissed from the team 12/2

Last edited by Chozen; 12-02-2022 at 05:12 PM..
+6   

best
worst
83 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20963 20 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
2 highly recruited Gators QBs about to lose their scholarships within a week... I know the coach down there is in shambles. Some coaches don't recover from a year of whiffing on certain skill positions in recruiting. He's gonna have to pull a rabbit out the hat
+30   

2 months ago '09        #3
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 60957 60 K  Slaps total: 16720 16 K
+2   

2 months ago '15        #4
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 18835 18 K  Slaps total: 3084 3 K
sh*ts crazy.

Pedo sh*t is rampant. sh*ts controversial as hell to say but there are studies that pedo feeling/thoughts are ingrained and not a choice, similar to homos*xuality being a trait from birth and not a choice. I remember watching this documentary and this pedophile (who never acted on his urge) was talking about himself, calling himself a piece of sh*t and hating himself cause he could not control these pedo feelings. He said its something he f*ghts everyday and he actually went to a treatment center in Europe because there’s still a lot of stigma around it and treatment centers are few and far between.
+15   

2 months ago '04        #5
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35630 35 K  Slaps total: 1644 1 K
gaytors gonna gaytors
+4   

2 months ago '08        #6
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 51888 51 K  Slaps total: 7400 7 K
+1   

2 months ago '10        #7
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 59939 59 K  Slaps total: 5980 5 K
Suspension???
+5   

2 months ago '04        #8
j-hood 
Props total: 429 429  Slaps total: 77 77
Has a Father and a Gators fan I’m hurt bout the situation , if you read the report and he basically admitted it saying since he found the images online so he thought they must be legal na bro I can’t defend it
+15   

2 months ago '21        #9
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
High school girls visit colleges or pull up on a college to party

Get fu*ked by college dudes

College dude records it

Boom now the college guy technically has made child pr0n since the girl was 15 or 17 ish

This happens all over America unintentionally
And intentionally

Last edited by loveeveryday; 11-30-2022 at 07:37 PM..
+14   

2 months ago '21        #10
 SeanDon122 said
2 highly recruited Gators QBs about to lose their scholarships within a week... I know the coach down there is in shambles. Some coaches don't recover from a year of whiffing on certain skill positions in recruiting. He's gonna have to pull a rabbit out the hat
Thatís what the transfer portals for they could easily get the Mich Back up QB heís transferring
+1   

2 months ago '20        #11
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 53208 53 K  Slaps total: 8321 8 K
 quan3106 said
Suspension???
They just pulled Marcus Stokes scholly for saying the n word along with a song. He better be off the team tonight.

Plus the less opposition to Rashada starting the better I'm sure
+5   

2 months ago '16        #12
FlyinIron 
Props total: 46167 46 K  Slaps total: 3640 3 K

+5   

2 months ago '15        #13
darkman400  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19423 19 K  Slaps total: 5393 5 K
When they're too religious I get too suspicious
+24   

2 months ago '17        #14
HH080 
Props total: 19629 19 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 loveeveryday said
High school girls visit colleges

College dude records it

Boom now the college guy technically has made child pr0n since the girl was 15 or 17 ish

And intentionally

This personal experience?
+14   

2 months ago '15        #15
The South 
Props total: 40216 40 K  Slaps total: 5092 5 K
 loveeveryday said
High school girls visit colleges

College dude records it

And intentionally

You gotta be stupid asf to fu*k a high school student when you past high school.

Stupid bi*ch who I was fu*king when I was in high school lucky my parents ainít press charges on her.

Donít give a fu*k how common it is..
+10   

2 months ago '18        #16
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 10071 10 K  Slaps total: 438 438
Them ppl on discord are WILD..whole bunch of illegal sh*t going on on discord and telegram …
+8   

2 months ago '17        #17
HipHopJunkie 
Props total: 6106 6 K  Slaps total: 2023 2 K
 Dilly said
sh*ts crazy.

Pedo sh*t is rampant. sh*ts controversial as hell to say but there are studies that pedo feeling/thoughts are ingrained and not a choice, similar to homos*xuality being a trait from birth and not a choice. I remember watching this documentary and this pedophile (who never acted on his urge) was talking about himself, calling himself a piece of sh*t and hating himself cause he could not control these pedo feelings. He said its something he f*ghts everyday and he actually went to a treatment center in Europe because thereís still a lot of stigma around it and treatment centers are few and far between.
Man fu*k that.

Burn em all at the stake.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #18
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66656 66 K  Slaps total: 12312 12 K
had a dude in my dorm go down on a raid soph yr cause he was passing around tapes of random girls he was fu*king on college visits from HS

he was putting that sh*t on torrent sites n sh*t too

they said the ol heads in county was beating his a*s
+9   

2 months ago '09        #19
Jet Jagu4r 
Props total: 1682 1 K  Slaps total: 39 39
Imagine grinding your whole life, making it to the NFL… then your son tarnishes your name on some child pr0n sh*t…
+26   

2 months ago '15        #20
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 28391 28 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
 Dilly said
sh*ts crazy.

Pedo sh*t is rampant. sh*ts controversial as hell to say but there are studies that pedo feeling/thoughts are ingrained and not a choice, similar to homos*xuality being a trait from birth and not a choice. I remember watching this documentary and this pedophile (who never acted on his urge) was talking about himself, calling himself a piece of sh*t and hating himself cause he could not control these pedo feelings. He said its something he f*ghts everyday and he actually went to a treatment center in Europe because there’s still a lot of stigma around it and treatment centers are few and far between.
Is that you pedo?

2 months ago '18        #21
ordoabchao 
Props total: 29333 29 K  Slaps total: 6141 6 K
 Dilly said
sh*ts crazy.

Pedo sh*t is rampant. sh*ts controversial as hell to say but there are studies that pedo feeling/thoughts are ingrained and not a choice, similar to homos*xuality being a trait from birth and not a choice. I remember watching this documentary and this pedophile (who never acted on his urge) was talking about himself, calling himself a piece of sh*t and hating himself cause he could not control these pedo feelings. He said its something he f*ghts everyday and he actually went to a treatment center in Europe because thereís still a lot of stigma around it and treatment centers are few and far between.
That's what I call leadership...
+2   

2 months ago '21        #22
 HH080 said
This personal experience?
No plenty of my friends who are girls told me they were getting railed out at colleges when they were in highschool

It’s more common then you think

Almost any girl can sneak into a college party they not looking at IDs at college party’s it’s not a bar it’s a house

Most people have no idea this happens unless you’ve lived at a university and know the truth

Last edited by loveeveryday; 11-30-2022 at 08:06 PM..
+17   

2 months ago '11        #23
UrDoinGood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15475 15 K  Slaps total: 3054 3 K
Fgt
+2   

2 months ago '21        #24
 The South said
You gotta be stupid asf to fu*k a high school student when you past high school.

Stupid bi*ch who I was fu*king when I was in high school lucky my parents ainít press charges on her.

Donít give a fu*k how common it is..
These girls lie bro and they look grown

Girls do this all the time

+9   

2 months ago '21        #25
 Sandyy said
had a dude in my dorm go down on a raid soph yr cause he was passing around tapes of random girls he was fu*king on college visits from HS

he was putting that sh*t on torrent sites n sh*t too

they said the ol heads in county was beating his a*s
Exactly what Iím saying this stuff is super common even when itís not on visits some highschool girls will just pull up and blend in

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  69
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
182 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  64
Video inside Dating Show: Who Would Boxden Pick Out Of The 4