Wallo Gets ROASTED For CONFUSING Target Giveaway

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '10        #1
981 page views
31 comments

MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 14187 14 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K
Wallo Gets ROASTED For CONFUSING Target Giveaway

+2   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
FaceFckDatHoe 
Props total: 1787 1 K  Slaps total: 196 196
People actually watch/listen to the jbp still?

That clip was mad corny. Dude wasn't even funny about the free chik fila
+5   

2 months ago '15        #3
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45360 45 K  Slaps total: 12166 12 K
 FaceFckDatHoe said

You gotta be another fu*king alias.

Yes ppl still watch its. That the problem within the black community. n*ggas treat everything like itís a fad. And when they donít like it, they want other ppl to not like it as well. Theyíre doing their thing and have a good following. I hate yíall to the core.

High school girl sh*t
+25   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #4
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99825 99 K  Slaps total: 64196 64 K

2 months ago '12        #5
BIGMARS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17149 17 K  Slaps total: 2260 2 K
 FaceFckDatHoe said

I hate when n*ggas talk this kind of sh*t about a subject, and be the FIRST comment in the thread.
+13   

2 months ago '20        #6
Iron Stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14579 14 K  Slaps total: 2544 2 K
 FaceFckDatHoe said

Very feminine of you
+4   

2 months ago '21        #7
Keithf87 
Props total: 20772 20 K  Slaps total: 940 940
 gemini8686 said

Yes ppl still watch its. That the problem within the black community. n*ggas treat everything like itís a fad. And when they donít like it, they want other ppl to not like it as well. Theyíre doing their thing and have a good following. I hate yíall to the core.

High school girl sh*t
This, and they are usually always first in those threads...SMH.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #8
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169888 169 K  Slaps total: 18485 18 K
 gemini8686 said

High school girl sh*t
Joe was trippin and you way too attached to guys talking sh*t about current events.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #9
I know people in this thread want us to wait til the thread is 4 pages deep but that sh*t was kinda dry.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #10
 kuul said
Joe was trippin and you way too attached to guys talking sh*t about current events.
Iím not attached to anything. And thatís another thing. Just because someone is defending someone, it doesnít man that theyíre some super fan or d*ck riding. People need to stop hating.

My issue is not about him not liking them. He can hate them all he wants. My issue is him saying ďppl still watch them?Ē

Like heís mad that they have fans or ppl who like them. Let ppl like what they like. He wants to destroy them like he has some god complex. He doesnít want others to like them.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
 gemini8686 said
I’m not attached to anything. And that’s another thing. Just because someone is defending someone, it doesn’t man that they’re some super fan or d*ck riding. People need to stop hating.

My issue is not about him not liking them. He can hate them all he wants. My issue is him saying “ppl still watch them?”

Like he’s mad that they have fans or ppl who like them. Let ppl like what they like. He wants to destroy them like he has some god complex. He doesn’t want others to like them.
After watching him s*xual harass his employee on camera, some people think that is detestable behavior. After watching him gaslight and fu*k over his friends, some people find that detestable. All of the premises joe built the show on, he turned around and showed he was lying. I'm sorry you get so offensive about a guy talking on a couch. You still gotta relax. The clip ain't even worth all of that crying.
+8   

2 months ago '22        #12
Kain777  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17745 17 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 kuul said
After watching him s*xual harass his employee on camera, some people think that is detestable behavior. After watching him gaslight and fu*k over his friends, some people find that detestable. All of the premises joe built the show on, he turned around and showed he was lying. I'm sorry you get so offensive about a guy talking on a couch. You still gotta relax. The clip ain't even worth all of that crying.
Not to mention all the hypocrite pandering bullsh*t
+2   

2 months ago '15        #13
 kuul said
Itís cool u donít like him. Thatís your preference. Itís just crazy how yíall pick and choose when u want to have a high ground.

Yíall listen to rappers degrade and talk about putting Molly and girls drink with her not knowing and itís fine.

Yíall listen to rappers who put other artist in bad contracts and have no issues with that. Itís kind of hypocritical

2 months ago '16        #14
 gemini8686 said
Itís cool u donít like him. Thatís your preference. Itís just crazy how yíall pick and choose when u want to have a high ground.

Yíall listen to rappers degrade and talk about putting Molly and girls drink with her not knowing and itís fine.

Yíall listen to rappers who put other artist in bad contracts and have no issues with that. Itís kind of hypocritical
Bruh stfu lol Joe Budden is not worth that strawman bullsh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75238 75 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
 kuul said
Bruh stfu lol Joe Budden is not worth that strawman bullsh*t.
he do that about all kinds of sh*t tho. that n*gga just wake up and choose a hill to die on
+2   

2 months ago '14        #16
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 129213 129 K  Slaps total: 47228 47 K
 kuul said
This gold coming from somebody who defended Watson s*xually a*saulting 20+ women.

“fu*king over his friends” more male gossip about contracts you never seen and people you don’t know.

Y’all gotta stop coming in threads with this bias hate mentality

2 months ago '15        #17
 Boogie1790 said
he do that about all kinds of sh*t tho. that n*gga just wake up and choose a hill to die on
Iím consistent all the sh*t Iím saying.

2 months ago '16        #18
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75238 75 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
 gemini8686 said
Iím consistent all the sh*t Iím saying.
you definitely consistent
+1   

2 months ago '16        #19
 215Philly said
This gold coming from somebody who defended Watson s*xually a*saulting 20+ women.

ďfu*king over his friendsĒ more male gossip about contracts you never seen and people you donít know.

Yíall gotta stop coming in threads with this bias hate mentality
Defended him, nah I didn't defend him. Go cherry pick some quotes of me defending Watson. You realize y'all sound like groupthink bozos.

Y'all gotta stop coming in saying you don't like this or who still watches that cause I still do and my pu**y hurts.

2 months ago '16        #20
 215Philly said

ďfu*king over his friendsĒ more male gossip about contracts you never seen and people you donít know.

Yíall gotta stop coming in threads with this bias hate mentality
So did Joe s*xual harass his employee? You kinda acting like it's not a big deal cause it's 20 people for Watson?

2 months ago '04        #21
absolut 
Props total: 8365 8 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
Eh

2 months ago '15        #22
Mal215 
Props total: 36505 36 K  Slaps total: 4346 4 K
 kuul said
n*ggas like listening to other grown men talk
+2   

2 months ago '16        #23
 Mal215 said
n*ggas like listening to other grown men talk
I ain't knocking it but they way too loyal to Joe Budden. Fool got red tinted glasses on like he's on barbiturates for the week. They can't be serious.

2 months ago '14        #24
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 129213 129 K  Slaps total: 47228 47 K
 kuul said
So did Joe s*xual harass his employee? You kinda acting like it's not a big deal cause it's 20 people for Watson?
I donít see any case about Joe and his employees. You replied twice to the same post, I see I struck a nerve. Continue the male gossip about a successful black man, I donít participate in the tear down of them.

2 months ago '16        #25
 215Philly said
I donít see any case about Joe and his employees. You replied twice to the same post, I see I struck a nerve. Continue the male gossip about a successful black man, I donít participate in the tear down of them.
What did you think about the video? I know you seen him do it. This is nasty behavior on your part. You haven't struck a nerve, I don't have sh*t to do til 2.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  23
Video inside I believe that we are in a simulation
115 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  23
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Feb 2 - Short on Cash, More Americans Tap 401(k) Savings
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  17
The three missing rappers have been found Dead