Starfield Update

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '20        #1
1210 page views
38 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x228
Props total: 122901 122 K  Slaps total: 25215 25 K
Starfield Update

;t=bwBZacyI7ZPeYG7GlhywZg
+13   

best
worst
38 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Krazie 
Props total: 58897 58 K  Slaps total: 10101 10 K
2023 GOTY shaping up nicely
+11   

2 months ago '16        #3
Ozzy Booty 
Props total: 4734 4 K  Slaps total: 169 169
IDK about this one, hopefully it lives up to the hype
+5   

2 months ago '14        #4
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 4150 4 K  Slaps total: 389 389
All this sounds reeeeal No Man's Sky-like

Which is cool, to an extent. This better be Skyrim level. Planets better have different lifeforms and sh*t. Different Civilizations. I better see aliens living on planets that are harmful to certain species. Gameplay better be awesome as fu*k.
+7   

2 months ago '05        #5
P-Hill 
Props total: 39311 39 K  Slaps total: 2543 2 K
+3   

2 months ago '14        #6
rashadd 
Props total: 38360 38 K  Slaps total: 2827 2 K
Still keeping my expectations low for this one. Good on them for delaying but its Bethesda so the release will still be littered with bugs.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #7
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x228 OP
 ADthe3rd said

Which is cool, to an extent. This better be Skyrim level. Planets better have different lifeforms and sh*t. Different Civilizations. I better see aliens living on planets that are harmful to certain species. Gameplay better be awesome as fu*k.

+9   

2 months ago '14        #8
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 4150 4 K  Slaps total: 389 389
 5ive04our said

Yeah, none of that takes away from the fact that the gameplay sounds like No Man's Sky, minus the building.

Again, not saying that's a bad thing. I just don't want it to be JUST that. I want (which I'm sure but devs be fu*kin up) some planets to be how Dungeons are in Skyrim but on a massive scale. I want some to be peaceful, some on the verge of war, all types of sh*t.

This is part of my wish list for the game.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #9
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 28507 28 K  Slaps total: 3460 3 K
Who is that kid? I just noticed him recently. He got a lot of big interviews and is actually not bad. Reminds me of the cool white drug dealer from that teen s*x show.

2 months ago '19        #10
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 9219 9 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K

Somehow I just realized this is the same dude tried to hype up Fallout 76 smh. I just lost all hope for this game. Looks like I’m better off sticking with star citizen for now lol.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #11
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18505 18 K  Slaps total: 2698 2 K
Im skipping this, waiting for ES6 and Fallout 5
+1   

2 months ago '12        #12
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33031 33 K  Slaps total: 2983 2 K

+3   

2 months ago '11        #13
Ant O 
Props total: 36685 36 K  Slaps total: 3262 3 K
Yea imma get my first Xbox for this game only
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #14
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 97809 97 K  Slaps total: 61277 61 K
StarFox Game??

2 months ago '17        #15
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 111575 111 K  Slaps total: 43281 43 K
They gave us a Starfield update through a series of tweets?

Wouldn’t have signed off on this but I’m not gonna beat the this company doesn’t know what they’re doing dead horse today.

See what was said about being exclusive to Xbox actually HELPED the game? That’s why I preach to y’all broke boys to get y’all money up and stop begging for homogenous ecosystems. fu*king clown a*s n*ggas

Last edited by SPdaGOAT; 11-30-2022 at 04:49 AM..

2 months ago '19        #16
Jp07 
Props total: 6364 6 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 ADthe3rd said

There's already been some footage out that showed some combat and sh*t. People were complaining but I didn't think it looked that bad, good enough that it already looks better than no man's sky.
They've already compared it to the elder scrolls and fallout games and they've always done good with those so I'm looking forward to it.
Just mad I'm probably gonna have to get an Xbox eventually if I wanna play this and elder scrolls 6

2 months ago '22        #17
God Bless You 
Props total: 12166 12 K  Slaps total: 10291 10 K
They went in focused on the lowest selling console with gamers notorious for not buying games

What a bozo and liar

2 months ago '20        #18
 Ozzy booty said
IDK about this one, hopefully it lives up to the hype
 ADthe3rd said

rashadd said
Still keeping my expectations low for this one. Good on them for delaying but its Bethesda so the release will still be littered with bugs.

ADthe3rd said
Yeah, none of that takes away from the fact that the gameplay sounds like No Man's Sky, minus the building.

Again, not saying that's a bad thing. I just don't want it to be JUST that. I want (which I'm sure but devs be fu*kin up) some planets to be how Dungeons are in Skyrim but on a massive scale. I want some to be peaceful, some on the verge of war, all types of sh*t.

This is part of my wish list for the game.
 SlimKenobi said
Somehow I just realized this is the same dude tried to hype up Fallout 76 smh. I just lost all hope for this game. Looks like Im better off sticking with star citizen for now lol.
 stead21 said
Im skipping this, waiting for ES6 and Fallout 5
 SPdaGOAT said
They gave us a Starfield update through a series of tweets?

Wouldnt have signed off on this but Im not gonna beat the this company doesnt know what theyre doing dead horse today.

See what was said about being exclusive to Xbox actually HELPED the game? Thats why I preach to yall broke boys to get yall money up and stop begging for homogenous ecosystems. fu*king clown a*s n*ggas
 God Bless said
They went in focused on the lowest selling console with gamers notorious for not buying games

What a bozo and liar

Just taking my notes for the bump in the future.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #19
Bout Dat 
Props total: 3625 3 K  Slaps total: 610 610
 Jp07 said
There's already been some footage out that showed some combat and sh*t. People were complaining but I didn't think it looked that bad, good enough that it already looks better than no man's sky.
They've already compared it to the elder scrolls and fallout games and they've always done good with those so I'm looking forward to it.
Just mad I'm probably gonna have to get an Xbox eventually if I wanna play this and elder scrolls 6
Itll be available on pc as well.

2 months ago '19        #20
SlimKenobi 
 5ive04our said

Just taking my notes for the bump in the future.

Aye I will definitely eat my words on this one lol. I wanna believe the hype so bad.

Also what’s up with some naraka my guy? Have you tried the staff they added?

2 months ago '19        #21
Jp07 
Props total: 6364 6 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 SlimKenobi said
Somehow I just realized this is the same dude tried to hype up Fallout 76 smh. I just lost all hope for this game. Looks like Im better off sticking with star citizen for now lol.
To be fair he's worked on most of their sh*t. I think he's been like the main guy for all the elder scrolls and fallout games.
No fallout 76 wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible either I had fun playing it for a short time when it was free one month. That was recently tho after a lot of updates
Was he not supposed to hype up the game they're trying to sell? lol

2 months ago '19        #22
SlimKenobi 
 Jp07 said
To be fair he's worked on most of their sh*t. I think he's been like the main guy for all the elder scrolls and fallout games.
No fallout 76 wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible either I had fun playing it for a short time when it was free one month. That was recently tho after a lot of updates
Was he not supposed to hype up the game they're trying to sell? lol
Theres a difference between hype and blatant lies. I feel you tho.

2 months ago '17        #23
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 252985 252 K  Slaps total: 21981 21 K

2 months ago '20        #24
 SlimKenobi said
Aye I will definitely eat my words on this one lol. I wanna believe the hype so bad.

Also whats up with some naraka my guy? Have you tried the staff they added?
I aint gone lie I just hopped back on like a couple days ago so all this shxt new to me. I definitely got washed and carried since Ive been running. I gotta get back to when I was nice and running around by myself no team k*lling shxt but we gotta run soon

2 months ago '19        #25
SlimKenobi 
 5ive04our said
I aint gone lie I just hopped back on like a couple days ago so all this shxt new to me. I definitely got washed and carried since Ive been running. I gotta get back to when I was nice and running around by myself no team k*lling shxt but we gotta run soon
Same here for real lol. I was gonna for a little over a month. Get at me when you on next
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
223 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Video inside Jan 27 - Video Released. Police beating of Tyre Nichols
653 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+50online now  19
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - JUST IN: T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach are reportedly both out a..
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Image(s) inside Jan 27 - Madonna is being accused of human trafficking
94 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy