Gay Disney movie "Strange World" to lose 147M. Bombs :takethisl:

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '22        #1
4059 page views
125 comments

ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 7096 7 K  Slaps total: 4988 4 K
Gay Disney movie "Strange World" to lose 147M. bombs :takethisl:

Strange Worldí To Lose $147M: Why Theatrical Was Best Decision For Doomed Toon ĖNot Disney+Ė As Bob Iger Takes Over CEO From Bob Chapek

death, taxes, and films that bomb at the box office.

Such is life in Hollywood, and at the end of the day, the estimated $147M loss which is expected for Disney Animationís Strange World isnít spilt milk to cry over for the entertainment conglomerate.

The bombing of the Thanksgiving family title, with a $28M global opening, in the face of Netflixís theatrical experiment with Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, with $13.3M over 5-days, has prompted discussion this weekend as to whatís really prime for theatrical and whatís really ideal for streaming. No question about it, Netflix is leaving money on the table in their $400M-plus investment in the Knives Out franchise with a one week only theatrical only release before its Dec. 23 streaming drop.

However, Disney arenít idiots for committing to a global theatrical release, even if itís not full, for Strange World. which will debut on Disney+ around Christmas.

Why did Disney go theatrical on a movie they knew had bad audience diagnostics and not streaming? (I spoke with someone who saw Strange World in an early test screening back in August, who believed Disney should have held the movie). Why didnít Hocus Pocus 2 go theatrical, given its massive eyeballs on Disney+ and cult fandom? Why did Disenchanted, a sequel to a 3x Oscar nominated, $340M-plus grossing global hit go to streaming?

if you wanna read more excuses instead of the real reason on why this failed, here's the source. image

visit this link https://deadline.com/2022 .. ek-1235182222/
+15   

best
worst
125 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99853 99 K  Slaps total: 64210 64 K
+2   

2 months ago '22        #3
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 11829 11 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Fam said gay movie

It just has a gay character in the film.

I didn't even know this sh*t existed lol. I won't be surprised if the second week numbers improve as the homophobes giving Disney free promo.

2 months ago '04        #4
Tic Toc 
Props total: 16041 16 K  Slaps total: 1192 1 K
Why do they put this kinda sh*t is movies designed for kids??

To me, it's unnecessary... Just have the the people doing what they do... Why put a scene where guys are kissing and touching on other guys or girls kissing and rubbing on girls...
+62   

2 months ago '04        #5
ruff 
Props total: 18620 18 K  Slaps total: 2888 2 K
Go woke, go broke
+17   

2 months ago '19        #6
Jp07 
Props total: 6501 6 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 Tic Toc said

To me, it's unnecessary... Just have the the people doing what they do... Why put a scene where guys are kissing and touching on other guys or girls kissing and rubbing on girls...
I think they're just trying to appeal to everyone. But don't realize how small a group that really is it's not gonna help them much
+13   

2 months ago '22        #7
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 ReedAboutME said
Fam said gay movie

It just has a gay character in the film.

I didn't even know this sh*t existed lol. I won't be surprised if the second week numbers improve as the homophobes giving Disney free promo.
This movie is a huge flop. It will lose millions and millions of dollars. Improving numbers won't save a thing. They won't improve. You saying "homophobes" giving Disney free promotion is actually a warning sign to not watch it.

There's plenty of other articles like this that blame everything else but the gay crap in the movie. This isn't "homophobe" publicity.

;t=RlhUAUiUcErmMXNWBy7Krw

+17   

2 months ago '04        #8
MosDefinition 
Props total: 15368 15 K  Slaps total: 1964 1 K
 ITookTheRedPill said
This movie is a huge flop. It will lose millions and millions of dollars. Improving numbers won't save a thing. They won't improve. You saying "homophobes" giving Disney free promotion is actually a warning sign to not watch it.

There's plenty of other articles like this that blame everything else but the gay crap in the movie. This isn't "homophobe" publicity.

No ten years old talks like that.

But y'all fall for the agenda everytime
+20   

2 months ago '22        #9
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 MosDefinition said
No ten years old talks like that.

But y'all fall for the agenda everytime
What ...the straight agenda?
+28   

2 months ago '22        #10
God Bless You 
Props total: 12341 12 K  Slaps total: 10498 10 K
Disney trying to pander to these f*g**ts who make up less than 1% of anything.

Keep those L’s coming

Straight agenda with another W

Edit: f*gs and their supporters in here making all sort of excuses and blaming normal people like we’re the problem

Last edited by God Bless You; 11-29-2022 at 06:30 PM..
+30   

2 months ago '04        #11
MosDefinition 
 ITookTheRedPill said
What ...the straight agenda?
The angry white man agenda that you idiots hold dear to your hearts

The agenda where no one talked about this movie at all till it flopped

It's the same people that want black panther to flop

Again what dunce would believe a 10 year old actually said that

So this guy knew what the movie was about bought tickets then claims his son wanted to leave after 10 minutes.

Y'all fall for everything and it's hilarious every time from the white male outrage machine
+13   

2 months ago '22        #12
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 MosDefinition said
The angry white man agenda that you idiots hold dear to your hearts

The agenda where no one talked about this movie at all till it flopped

It's the same people that want black panther to flop

Again what dunce would believe a 10 year old actually said that

So this guy knew what the movie was about bought tickets then claims his son wanted to leave after 10 minutes.

Y'all fall for everything and it's hilarious every time from the white male outrage machine
What's race gotta do with queers n*gga?

This movie was talked about even on bx before the flop. Just face it. Nobody wants to see this gay trash. You must be gay. And mad it flopped. Take yo L sonnnnnn

Or is it they/them?
+15   

2 months ago '04        #13
MosDefinition 
 ITookTheRedPill said
What's race gotta do with queers n*gga?

This movie was talked about even on bx before the flop. Just face it. Nobody wants to see this gay trash. You must be gay. And mad it flopped. Take yo L sonnnnnn
You're a lying sack of sh*t weirdo no one even heard of this fu*king movie

Y'all same weirdos worried about gay people that y'all celebrate when a movie where they are in it fails sh*ts a weird obsession from you folk

Mind you you same people post everyday how h much you hate women. While chasing every woman who posts on this site away.

sh*ts suspect you hate gay people but you post about them constantly. No actual straight man cares this much about a movie starring gay people.

2 months ago '22        #14
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 MosDefinition said
You're a lying sack of sh*t weirdo no one even heard of this fu*king movie

Y'all same weirdos worried about gay people that y'all celebrate when a movie where they are in it fails sh*ts a weird obsession from you folk

Mind you you same people post everyday how h much you hate women. While chasing every woman who posts on this site away.

sh*ts suspect you hate gay people but you post about them constantly. No actual straight man cares this much about a movie starring gay people.
Actually it was in the news section a few days ago.

I ain't gonna respond to all that other bullcrap. You gay. Your gay movie flopped. You mad. End of story.
+17   

2 months ago '14        #15
Los Pollos 
Props total: 21669 21 K  Slaps total: 9737 9 K
Imagine making movies to virtue signal as opposed to making movies to make money

+23   

2 months ago '17        #16
YAYO101 
Props total: 49054 49 K  Slaps total: 2695 2 K
I legit never even heard of this movie until people started reporting on how it flopped

no this is not about hating people because of their s*xual Preference but damn can we allow kids to be kids without having to worry about s*xual preference before Parents are even able to have a talk with their own kids about it

Last edited by YAYO101; 11-29-2022 at 12:48 PM..
+16   

2 months ago '04        #17
mrjam7 
Props total: 3488 3 K  Slaps total: 172 172
Took my nephew to the movie ! Agenda stuff to the side this wouldn’t be a good movie anyways it was hella mid
+7   

2 months ago '17        #18
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 112385 112 K  Slaps total: 43487 43 K
They wanted this movie to fail cause I ain’t hear about it until outlets said it flopped lmao
+11   

2 months ago '17        #19
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 112385 112 K  Slaps total: 43487 43 K
 ITookTheRedPill said

That tweet is a lie, donít no 10 year old talk like that lmao.

Not debating this movie is a*s (ainít seen it) but Iím tired of these fake a*s tweets
+6   

2 months ago '06        #20
LeMar G 
Props total: 87643 87 K  Slaps total: 8991 8 K
 ITookTheRedPill said

You really believe this goofy a*s sh*t dont you?

+3   

2 months ago '22        #21
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 11829 11 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 Tic Toc said

Theres no kissing scene in the film.

Literally just a hug.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #22
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 SPdaGOAT said
They wanted this movie to fail cause I ainít hear about it until outlets said it flopped lmao
Of course I wanted child grooming methods through media including movies to fail.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #23
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 183985 183 K  Slaps total: 41111 41 K
Boxden loves everything about white supermacist talking points except for the white supremacist part.

If it wasn't for the racist part of that movement, yall would be on the same page with most other things
+6   

2 months ago '22        #24
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 ReedAboutME said
Theres no kissing scene in the film.

Literally just a hug.
They have to take baby steps. If you think it ain't coming....

2 months ago '22        #25
ITookTheRedPill  OP
 SPdaGOAT said
That tweet is a lie, donít no 10 year old talk like that lmao.

Not debating this movie is a*s (ainít seen it) but Iím tired of these fake a*s tweets
Fake or not the headline is real. Disney is losing money from trying to pander to the gay crowd. This movie lost a ton of money. Disney plus is still in the red. People are fed up with their garbage.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Video inside I believe that we are in a simulation
115 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+25online now  21
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  21
The three missing rappers have been found Dead
308 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Feb 2 - United States government tracking suspected Chinese spy balloo..
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy