Nov 28 - Andrew Tate breaks down Balenciaga satan worshiper agenda

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+51  128
85 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '15        #1
3654 page views
69 comments

donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 43370 43 K  Slaps total: 5160 5 K
Nov 28 - Andrew Tate breaks down Balenciaga satan worshiper agenda

;t=AxMNR8HHk4b7PEMrgDPhfA
Its a 2 part video but you have to click in

Had no idea they gave Zelensky an Oscar
+30   

best
worst
69 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 134121 134 K  Slaps total: 17807 17 K

Listen BX, i was one of those kids like most of yall who grew up in church but didn't take it seriously.

Fr fr, God showed me how my pride prevented me from seeing evil and symbology that was in my face ALL THE TIME. Lucifer was accused of claiming the light-- having pride. When you see how far tptb go to make things anti God, pro pride, pro greed, pro lust and stifle any message about Jesus/God, you'll start to realize that there's more than meets the eye. Anything not conservative-- that's not opposite of God's design is being vilified. See how they cut Christians off in the media on live interviews:

+34   

2 months ago '13        #3
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 50457 50 K  Slaps total: 9288 9 K
Didnt peep the video but that title is wild
+6   

2 months ago '09        #4
BryanBodyLotion 
Props total: 2790 2 K  Slaps total: 780 780
 92Felonies said
I agree they are tryna normalize fu*king kids

It’s one of the reasons I believe game of thrones and house of dragons show that sh*t so much

That and incest

Humans have been tryna fu*k kids and siblings for centuries now

We’re flawed biologically for damn sure
I don’t agree personally that those things are ok to do but who’s to say what’s flawed biologically when it comes humans?

Morals ?
Ethics ?

Did cavemen care about incest or having s*x with the young?

Did we evolve to later on view those things as wrong?

A hundred people could say those things are wrong but what about 100 people that don’t think it’s wrong? Just because one’s views on it leans one way doesn’t mean it’s a factual thing.

People like trump people don’t like trump. Who is right and who is wrong? Or is it matter of personal opinion and how you are raised to view it?

Last edited by BryanBodyLotion; 11-28-2022 at 03:54 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '17        #5
 92Felonies said

It’s one of the reasons I believe game of thrones and house of dragons show that sh*t so much

That and incest

The truth is that God made ecstasy an amazing thing.

But like a good parent would tell a kid, "No baby, you can't eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner!"

Satanists says "Do as thou wilt"

That's the contrast. That's the choice. s*x is from GOD. How you live, play, eat, fornicate etc. is what differentiates man from beast. It's not that eating ice cream every meal won't be good.... but it might give you permanent diarrhea...likewise, combining your s*xual energy with random women based on their looks will affect one's soul in ways we don't understand. We're spiritual kids. That's why humility is so good and pride is do dangerous.

We're living like our pets who don't understand that eating a week old burger on the ground won't turn out well for us.
+22   

2 months ago '18        #6
beermoney 
Props total: 12006 12 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 TheLastNonEarth said

Listen BX, i was one of those kids like most of yall who grew up in church but didn't take it seriously.

Fr fr, God showed me how my pride prevented me from seeing evil and symbology that was in my face ALL THE TIME. Lucifer was accused of claiming the light-- having pride. When you see how far tptb go to make things anti God, pro pride, pro greed, pro lust and stifle any message about Jesus/God, you'll start to realize that there's more than meets the eye. Anything not conservative-- that's not opposite of God's design is being vilified. See how they cut Christians off in the media on live interviews:

And who controls the media to do this?

+10   

2 months ago '21        #7
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42950 42 K  Slaps total: 11895 11 K
Republicans in this country were the ones trying to get rid of minimum ages for marriage.

And all you guys bi*ching about pedos support them
+14   

2 months ago '17        #8
 beermoney said

And who controls the media to do this?

Mmmmhmmm

You can tell we're in the era of exposure. What's in the dark is coming to light so at least people are starting to see it now. #Me too exposure, Ye, kyrie, and all of these truth tellers starting to come out is what tptb are afraid of. Christ consciousness is based on knowing the truth. As it returns, crooked people will no longer be able to hide anything.

Especially the rich-- they need lies to maintain power and control.
+8   

2 months ago '19        #9
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 18369 18 K  Slaps total: 10088 10 K
This same n*gga Andrew Tate sold his soul to the devil and got the fu*king nerve To speak on anybody else Satan worship.
+5   

2 months ago '12        #10
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 76112 76 K  Slaps total: 14142 14 K
 92Felonies said

That and incest

“Trying”? Lmao funny. You guys are such slow af if you think the elite need to normalize or legalize pedophilia to engage in it LMAO.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 11-28-2022 at 05:26 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '11        #11
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31075 31 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
n*ggas wouldn't know sh*t if their daddy Andrew Tate didn't inform them
+12   

2 months ago '19        #12
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 15418 15 K  Slaps total: 2001 2 K
exposed nothing

this the bald headed false idols yall listen to
+15   

2 months ago '16        #13
Humblegold 
Props total: 12879 12 K  Slaps total: 3396 3 K
 donnyyy said

Its a 2 part video but you have to click in

Had no idea they gave Zelensky an Oscar
Sean Penn gave him his oscar until the war is over.

But this witch craft stuff must be as common as going to the moon. Why can't ordinary people summon it but the knowledge is common?
+2   

2 months ago '22        #14
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 2585 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
Tate summed it up beautifully. Evil may "do whatever thou wilts" as long as it doesn't violate the principle of free-will. An agreement is an agreement. whether, implicit or explicit. Religion is the greatest trick ever to be played on the masses. It keeps you dumb, unconscious, illogical and most importantly...accepting of things without proof. Although Balenciaga is disgusting, evil and wicked, a fair exchange is not robbery. Leave religion alone or be preyed upon.

2 months ago '20        #15
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 36587 36 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

I'll start..."Nike" is a Greek goddess ...Yeah they got us confounded down here...
+5   

2 months ago '21        #16
kevm3 
Props total: 1812 1 K  Slaps total: 260 260
They are doing this because by giving sacrifices to Satan, they are given worldly power in return.

A lot of people thought that story of Jesus fasting 40 days and 40 nights in the desert was just a story... After the fast, Satan told Jesus that if Jesus would bow down that he would give Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Unlike Jesus, all of these others decided to bow down and give tribute to Satan in return for worldly trinkets.

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Andrew Tate I feel is a plant too. He's mentioning Satanism but doesn't mention Jesus. He's trying to lead people down the new age, which is Satanism with a more pleasant veneer.

This is just modern baal worship where by sacrificing their kids, they receive power in return. Same with abortion. Why do you think the Bible says do not pass your kids through the fire?

Leviticus 18:21
You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.

Satan is making his hand known, but yet people don't want to believe in Jesus. Time is drawing short and everything is in play for the great tribulation to come about and evil is rearing it's ugly head publicly. If you haven't already, accept Jesus as savior
+8   

2 months ago '15        #17
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
 PaperBoy said
Didnt peep the video but that title is wild
then watch and find out something wild -er
+1   

2 months ago '15        #18
 Humblegold said
Sean Penn gave him his oscar until the war is over.

But this witch craft stuff must be as common as going to the moon. Why can't ordinary people summon it but the knowledge is common?
Why does a politician need an Oscar?

I also am feeling a little different about this war as well

Not that i like russia or the ukraine but im wondering if this is over something completely different than whats been stated
+4   

2 months ago '15        #19
 shellz386 said
n*ggas wouldn't know sh*t if their daddy Andrew Tate didn't inform them
ive actually never listened to a single video of this dude until it popped up on my feed today

He comes off like a complete douche but to me more importantly is people ignoring the agenda and how they go after the youth so hard
+2   

2 months ago '14        #20
longliverick 
Props total: 18223 18 K  Slaps total: 9621 9 K
 92Felonies said

That and incest

Follow god is the literal answer to everything
+7   

2 months ago '17        #21
 DiamondsNPipes said
Tate summed it up beautifully. Evil may "do whatever thou wilts" as long as it doesn't violate the principle of free-will. An agreement is an agreement. whether, implicit or explicit. Religion is the greatest trick ever to be played on the masses. It keeps you dumb, unconscious, illogical and most importantly...accepting of things without proof. Although Balenciaga is disgusting, evil and wicked, a fair exchange is not robbery. Leave religion alone or be preyed upon.
Outside of "religion" -- which is often seen as a skunk smell of hypocrisy, unnecessary ceremony and scandalous preachers who deter people, I noticed how you confirmed that you DO believe that evil exists...

Well, everything in the universe has an opposite, except one side is based on the ultimate truth: ALL IS ONE.

Let's say life was a video game, but all the characters were you... would you shoot at them if you had to experience their pain when the game ended?

If you're only EVER dealing with your self, you watch what you say or do... evil can't see, so it's ignorant like a dog biting it's own tail, not understanding that it belongs to its own body.

Its easy to talk it, hard to walk being good hearted.... it's why so many charlatans who only talk it takes advantage of good people.... but best believe there's a prize for those who live love because spiritually speaking, every action you make is done in front of a mirror

You get what you give
+4   

2 months ago '15        #22
naledgestate 
Props total: 38885 38 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
Bx loves calling people sheep but love to follow false prophets and sophists
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
 kevm3 said
They are doing this because by giving sacrifices to Satan, they are given worldly power in return.

A lot of people thought that story of Jesus fasting 40 days and 40 nights in the desert was just a story... After the fast, Satan told Jesus that if Jesus would bow down that he would give Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Unlike Jesus, all of these others decided to bow down and give tribute to Satan in return for worldly trinkets.

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Andrew Tate I feel is a plant too. He's mentioning Satanism but doesn't mention Jesus. He's trying to lead people down the new age, which is Satanism with a more pleasant veneer.

This is just modern baal worship where by sacrificing their kids, they receive power in return. Same with abortion. Why do you think the Bible says do not pass your kids through the fire?

Leviticus 18:21
You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.

Satan is making his hand known, but yet people don't want to believe in Jesus. Time is drawing short and everything is in play for the great tribulation to come about and evil is rearing it's ugly head publicly. If you haven't already, accept Jesus as savior
Yep, Satan stands in front of a light he doesn't possess, and makes deals with people for power they already have through Christ. Jesus knew it. That's why he told Satan the heavens and the earth already belonged to him.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #24
 Oldbrooklyn718 said
I'll start..."Nike" is a Greek goddess ...Yeah they got us confounded down here...
Oh yeah, you'll be wearing or watching something that is a symbol/energy of something you don't comprehend.

I remember carrying water for evil and being annoyed at the mention of Christ when I was most in the dark. Only when you come to the light can you see and remove the darkness around you because the dark can't stand the light.

+6   

2 months ago '22        #25
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 2585 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 TheLastNonEarth said
Outside of "religion" -- which is often seen as a skunk smell of hypocrisy, unnecessary ceremony and scandalous preachers who deter people, I noticed how you confirmed that you DO believe that evil exists...

Well, everything in the universe has an opposite, except one side is based on the ultimate truth: ALL IS ONE.

Let's say life was a video game, but all the characters were you... would you shoot at them if you had to experience their pain when the game ended?

If you're only EVER dealing with your self, you watch what you say or do... evil can't see, so it's ignorant like a dog biting it's own tail, not understanding that it belongs to its own body.

Its easy to talk it, hard to walk being good hearted.... it's why so many charlatans who only talk it takes advantage of good people.... but best believe there's a prize for those who live love because spiritually speaking, every action you make is done in front of a mirror

You get what you give
Evil is anything that goes against or is destructive to man's survival. Evil is anti-life. Evil has nothing to do fantasy characters that dwell in some made up super natural bullsh*t realm called Hell. God canno't exist. Satan canno't exist. But good and evil most definitely do.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  29
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
180 comments