Nov 28 - nick fuentes......allegedly turns on trump and disses him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
2746 page views
61 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93
Props total: 283136 283 K  Slaps total: 30321 30 K
Nov 28 - nick fuentes......allegedly turns on trump and disses him

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. ment-left-him/

Former President Donald Trump’s meeting with white nationalist Nick Fuentes is earning him plenty of critics — including Fuentes himself now.

Trump met last week with rapper Kanye West, now going by Ye, who brought along Fuentes. Ye claimed Trump praised Fuentes and the vocal white supremacist confirmed he spoke with the president after the meeting

image In a series of statements, Trump said he had only planned on meeting with Ye — who asked Trump to be his vice president pick in 2024 — and didn’t know anyone the rapper brought along

Fuentes is now calling for an alternate candidate to step forward in 2024 instead of Trump, who recently announced he is running again.

“Conservative media speculates that Ye and I are being used to hurt Trump. It is the other way around,” Fuentes wrote in a series of posts on Telegram flagged by Newsweek.

Fuentes claimed the “MAGA movement” left him and he didn’t seem all too thrilled about Trump potentially regaining the White House in 2024

“What are Christian Americans going to get out of a McCarthy speakership or new Trump White House? Lower gas prices? Reduce the corporate tax rate?” he wrote. “Years will pass us by as things remain fundamentally the same. We must dream bigger.”

Fuentes said Trump and potential 2024 rival Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) would have campaigns that pale in comparison to Trump’s 2016 run.

“DeSantis is a moderate and he would moderate Trump: lose-lose. We need Trump and a new candidate who will outflank him on his right,” wrote Fuentes

image Though Trump’s statements attempted to distance himself from Fuentes, Axios reported that the former president was “very taken” with Fuentes and his knowledge of his 2016 campaign, citing sources familiar with the dinner.

“There was a lot of fawning back and forth,” one source told the outlet about the dinner
+2   

best
worst
61 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
RockyIII 
Props total: 4237 4 K  Slaps total: 1486 1 K
 Popolo said
“DeSantis is a moderate and he would moderate Trump: lose-lose. We need Trump and a new candidate who will outflank him on his right,” wrote Fuentes

Hitler?
Mao?
Leopold II?
Hitler 2024
+12   

2 months ago '21        #3
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 4945 4 K
Tua waveeeee
+2   

2 months ago '22        #4
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26647 26 K  Slaps total: 17200 17 K
 crackrock said

So tired of having to read about this orange fu*king loser.
Blame the people who hate him he gave them a purpose and a meaning in life so they can’t stop talking about him like op. Think about it the people who always post about him here damn sure aint MAGA. Then they get mad when you post about the man who actually the president

2 months ago '08        #5
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 61268 61 K  Slaps total: 3487 3 K
 messy marv stan said
“What are Christian Americans going to get out of a McCarthy speakership or new Trump White House? Lower gas prices? Reduce the corporate tax rate?” he wrote. “Years will pass us by as things remain fundamentally the same. We must dream bigger.”
Damn who else said that?
+2   

2 months ago '22        #6
RockyIII 
 Popolo said
It's pretty much what conservatives want at this point. I don't identify with either party but goddamn these maga mfers are retarded!
Same here. I see good in both parties but not the extremes. If only both sides could get their heads out if their a*ses and work together that would be great but …

2 months ago '22        #7
RockyIII 
 Popolo said
That would be nice since it's kinda their job in theory to govern by democracy. Right?!
Be definition? Yes.. in practicality? Not even close
+3   

2 months ago '21        #8
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43066 43 K  Slaps total: 11943 11 K
 Popolo said

Hitler?
Mao?
Leopold II?
Kanye.

Total authoritarian.

He'd force us all to sing gospel songs and watch pr0n.
+12   

2 months ago '16        #9
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 72025 72 K  Slaps total: 4575 4 K
this is one the weirdest fu*king people on the planet…….
+7   

2 months ago '06        #10
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5760 5 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
Please stop making threads.

Thank you in advance.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #11
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 128545 128 K  Slaps total: 26040 26 K
I though Nick Fuentes was banned from all social media platforms

why is he being interviewed by mainstream media

2 months ago '08        #12
Skilly713 
Props total: 47012 47 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
I’ll never forgive Kanye for putting this Fuentes dude on my radar I didn’t even know who he was until 2 days ago
+9   

2 months ago '19        #13
Megaman 
Props total: 8937 8 K  Slaps total: 8863 8 K
Fuentes is a latino last name.

Is he an antisemite or a white supremacist mexican?

also isn’t he a f*git? apparently he was caught with tranny pr0n on his phone.

Legacy media needs to make up their minds here. Sounds like a lot if BS that they want people to believe by tossing around racial trigger words.

2 months ago '18        #14
Dehone 
Props total: 93050 93 K  Slaps total: 5409 5 K
In a series of statements, Trump said he had only planned on meeting with Ye — who asked Trump to be his vice president pick in 2024 — and didn’t know anyone the rapper brought along

This what "real" Hebrew Israelites do?
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #15
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 100408 100 K  Slaps total: 65091 65 K
DeSantis and Trump are considering a spot for Kanye in they administrations, CNN had the report, not sure what spot but Kanye will be in The WH come 2024 if either of them win

2 months ago '04        #16
orv 
Props total: 11880 11 K  Slaps total: 1704 1 K
It’s amazing to see Kanye pull off silly sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #17
Colonel 
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 260 260
Honest question...why is Christianity so difficult to comprehend and practice by white folks? They literally will drop n bombs all day long laugh at people k*lled by police and consider themselves true christians.

Could it be Christ never intended for them to inherit his truth?
+3   

2 months ago '05        #18
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 37215 37 K  Slaps total: 14937 14 K
Ye needs to be his true self
That means he moves to Paris and becomes the fashion obsessed f*ggit that he’s always wanted to be

+2   

2 months ago '16        #19
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 111268 111 K  Slaps total: 16593 16 K
 Colonel said
Honest question...why is Christianity so difficult to comprehend and practice by white folks? They literally will drop n bombs all day long laugh at people k*lled by police and consider themselves true christians.

Could it be Christ never intended for them to inherit his truth?
Most Christians of every stripe, black included, don't read the Bible they go to church and preachers will read them selected passages that agree with the preacher's worldview. Preachers call them flocks - of sheep - for a reason
+7   

2 months ago '08        #20
RokkyRok 
Props total: 4878 4 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Damn, imagine a dude flipping on you within 4 years of storming the capital to reinstall you as president in a failed televised coup attempt.

And that's not the craziest part of the story

Because he only did it to support Kanye West's presidential campaign that he launched on a bipolar manic episode after he announced he's going "death con 4" on jews.

2 months ago '20        #21
Colonel 
 Boogersugar said
Most Christians of every stripe, black included, don't read the Bible they go to church and preachers will read them selected passages that agree with the preacher's worldview. Preachers call them flocks - of sheep - for a reason
Show me an example of a black person openly proclaiming they are christians whilst engaging in clear anti Christlike behavior.

I can simply point to MAGA as an example backing up my claim. I don't need to go into detail...but trust me you can't tell them they aren't good christians.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #22
beam 
Props total: 1154 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
trump friend of clintons was always a tool of division and helped to usher in what we have now and what is on the horizon..fu*k them all but keep entertaining political bullsh*t
+2   

2 months ago '22        #23
Madblack1 
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 945 945
 Colonel said
Show me an example of a black person openly proclaiming they are christians whilst engaging in clear anti Christlike behavior.

I can simply point to MAGA as an example backing up my claim. I don't need to go into detail...but trust me you can't tell them they aren't good christians.

Questions Have Long Surrounded Accused Minister, Eddie Long

Long is facing allegations that he s*xually abused four men who received his mentorship as a "spiritual daddy." Three of the men were older than 18, but one said he was 17 at the time of the alleged abuse.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #24
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 111268 111 K  Slaps total: 16593 16 K
 Colonel said

Google prosperity gospel. Now look into every black pastor that pops up.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
Colonel 
 Boogersugar said
Google prosperity gospel. Now look into every black pastor that pops up.
What a fu*king empty presumptuous statement. Explain how that fits the narrative other than in your opinion. They know the Bible..they preach the Bible...you're a*suming because they are rich that puts them in the same boat as millions of "fk those niggras, blm should all die, I OWN 75 AR15 AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN HOW MANY CHILDREN DIE YOURE NOT TAKING MY GUNS!... Obama should be hanged, I laugh at George Floyd murder.....

"IM A GOD-FEARING CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHO LOVES CHRIST!"

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  22
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
255 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy