6mill lesson from Jewish businessman

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '04        #1
1522 page views
15 comments

nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32619 32 K  Slaps total: 3560 3 K
6mill lesson from Jewish businessman

+2   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Obsidian jones 
Props total: 795 795  Slaps total: 162 162
Slapped for no list.

2 months ago '04        #3
killnarmy 
Props total: 8393 8 K  Slaps total: 499 499
When 1 Jewish person makes money, so do 5 other Jewish people make money. Meaning, they all look out for one another. While most other cultures tend to only look out for themselves. Team work makes the dream work, networking is key. That's what I got from the video. Plus the clip is less than 2 minutes... muthaphuckas got ADD like a mugg...
+25   

2 months ago '06        #4
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30441 30 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
 Obsidian jones said
Slapped for no list.
Be collaborative and make sure your n*ggas eat.
+4   

2 months ago '13        #5
pizzolini 
Props total: 3083 3 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Like he said, if you’re the only one making money, why would someone else want to do business with you with that history.

We all know someone like that
+6   

2 months ago '16        #6
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12597 12 K  Slaps total: 8424 8 K
Why not just do business with another good person and do good stuff and then things just happrn in a good way instead of this grouping
+4   

2 months ago '16        #7
Illogic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28234 28 K  Slaps total: 15609 15 K
 killnarmy said
When 1 Jewish person makes money, so do 5 other Jewish people make money. Meaning, they all look out for one another. While most other cultures tend to only look out for themselves. Team work makes the dream work, networking is key. That's what I got from the video. Plus the clip is less than 2 minutes... muthaphuckas got ADD like a mugg...
But will turn around and stay there is no collective conspiracy amongst them which any sane person know is bullsh*t

Last edited by Illogic; 12-01-2022 at 06:40 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '06        #8
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30441 30 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
 Illogic said
But will turn around and stay there is no collective conspiracy amongst them which any sane person know is bullsh*t
How are you privy to every fu*king Jewish conversion to know if they are conspiring to do something of ill will?

Like what spy tools do you have

2 months ago '17        #9
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73940 73 K  Slaps total: 15570 15 K
This dude is a c*nt FYI. But he does drop some solid nuggets.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #10
KING7 
Props total: 2632 2 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
fu*k this Iranian sellout

2 months ago '16        #11
Illogic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28234 28 K  Slaps total: 15609 15 K
 bxdiplomat said
How are you privy to every fu*king Jewish conversion to know if they are conspiring to do something of ill will?

Like what spy tools do you have
He just admitted it you fu*king moron

2 months ago '15        #12
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32739 32 K  Slaps total: 6315 6 K
PBD and valutainment are fu*kin great, more ppl need to check the vids out.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #13
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51195 51 K  Slaps total: 7335 7 K
Weird advice…. It cost like 1 mil to start a car dealership, where the fu*k that money coming from?

My n*ggas sold drugs….. putting each other on a good plug, shooting a low ticket, or fronting each other work was our only way of helping each other get rich…. They not handing out business loans without some type of collateral. Dude doesn’t recognize his privilege

2 months ago '06        #14
authenic 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
 FutureHipHop said
Why not just do business with another good person and do good stuff and then things just happrn in a good way instead of this grouping
And hererreeee lies the problem...
+1   

2 months ago '06        #15
authenic 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
 JimDinO77 said
Weird advice…. It cost like 1 mil to start a car dealership, where the fu*k that money coming from?

My n*ggas sold drugs….. putting each other on a good plug, shooting a low ticket, or fronting each other work was our only way of helping each other get rich…. They not handing out business loans without some type of collateral. Dude doesn’t recognize his privilege
It doesnt cost that much everywhere.... Thats a bit extreme but symantics aside ur bottom line point isnt wrong however, my awareness of the situation is black people or any disenfranchise group need to recongize the privilege they have and lean in to that .... That privilege is numbers
+1   

2 months ago '22        #16
Obsidian jones 
Props total: 795 795  Slaps total: 162 162
 pizzolini said
Like he said, if you’re the only one making money, why would someone else want to do business with you with that history.

We all know someone like that
Sometimes it's the people you're around. For a long time I cut everyone off (friends, family, etc.) because they weren't really trying to get to that next level. Then I realized that just like people are spread out across the map, so are the mindsets of people. If I can make money with you, I will, but always under a JV so I can dip if you don't hold up your end of the bargain.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Jan 29 - Comedian Rickey Smiley shares death of son Brandon Smiley: 'Pray for ..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Jan 29 - Proof of George Santos racists past revealed in a tweet
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
166 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
Jan 29 - China Lied, People Died Act
90 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy