Pusha T disappointed in Kanye , speaks on him in New interview

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+68  65
107 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '06        #1
5685 page views
156 comments

Affectz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 18541 18 K  Slaps total: 12919 12 K
Pusha T disappointed in Kanye , speaks on him in New interview

Transcript

"As someone who has known him for a long time, how have you felt watching everything that’s happened with him over the last few months?"

"It’s definitely affected me. It’s been disappointing. As a Black man in America, there is no room for bigotry or hate speech. So yeah. It’s been very disappointing, let’s talk straight.”

visit this link https://www.latimes.com/e .. its-almost-dry
+24   

best
worst
156 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
LeMar G 
Props total: 87575 87 K  Slaps total: 8976 8 K
Ye having the greatest fall off in history

sh*t is hindenburg level
+78   

2 months ago '20        #3
HipHopBible 
Props total: 12287 12 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
Oh well, time to hit up Alchemist.
+76   

2 months ago '22        #4
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10325 10 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
Push on the fu*k sh*t too

Say it ain't so

PC-T is the new name

2 months ago '22        #5
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10325 10 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
Still glad his album got Grammy nominated doe

Since n*gga u disappointed with got yo azz @ the grammyz again! Run tell dat!

2 months ago '04        #6
ddash 
Props total: 98557 98 K  Slaps total: 7142 7 K
Sold all them drugs to black people but scared of them Jews lol.

Scary T
+179   

2 months ago '20        #7
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24392 24 K  Slaps total: 5600 5 K
It must suck for him to constantly be asked about Kanye

Let's hope Kanye doesn't react
+20   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #8
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 98237 98 K  Slaps total: 61791 61 K

+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #9
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 13125 13 K  Slaps total: 4812 4 K
Studio gangster Terrence
+33   

2 months ago '20        #10
HipHopBible 
 ddash said

Scary T
You don't send a tweet saying you're going to "death con 3" (retard) on "the Jews" and then fail to clarify your comments when given ample opportunities. Instead, he doubled, triped, and quadrupled down, while saying all sorts of foul sh*t in his neverending, idiot, stream-of-consciousness rants.

And then he a*sociated himself directly with people like Milo Yionnopolous and Nick fu*kin' Fuentes, a self-avowed white supremacist, anti-Semitic neo-Nazi.

He dug this grave himself because he's an idiot who will a*sociate himself with anybody who kisses his a*s.
+68   

2 months ago '05        #11
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 142569 142 K  Slaps total: 6373 6 K
 ddash said

Scary T
Damn…
+18   

2 months ago '22        #12
Candidnigga 
Props total: 22808 22 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 HipHopBible said
You don't send a tweet saying you're going to "death con 3" (retard) on "the Jews" and then fail to clarify your comments when given ample opportunities. Instead, he doubled, triped, and quadrupled down, while saying all sorts of foul sh*t in his neverending, idiot, stream-of-consciousness rants.

And then he a*sociated himself directly with people like Milo Yionnopolous and Nick fu*kin' Fuentes, a self-avowed white supremacist, anti-Semitic neo-Nazi.

He dug this grave himself because he's an idiot who will a*sociate himself with anybody who kisses his a*s.
Damn....
+12   

2 months ago '18        #13
capncrunch5 
Props total: 9840 9 K  Slaps total: 1533 1 K
 ddash said

Scary T
Meant to prop. My bad
+10   

2 months ago '18        #14
HoopLife88 
Props total: 69736 69 K  Slaps total: 9406 9 K
Koonye
+10   

2 months ago '15        #15
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22281 22 K  Slaps total: 3858 3 K
I'm a technophile and a Black man who has felt very isolated in corporate America, especially one that comes from the trenches. So, what Ye' was doing was very inspiring, we need more visionaries and what he was doing at the Yeezy campus in Calabasas was extraordinary but over the past couple of months bro is crashing out and I think it has a lot to do with his mental health issues.

I could be wrong but I wonder if Ye' is in therapy or on medication? He said in the past that he doesn't like to take his meds for reason you can Google but during that Piers Morgan interview I was looking in bro's eyes and it kinda hurt me cus' obviously at least during that time I could see that he wasn't well. His eyes were damn near rolling into the back of his head like WTF.

I know that bipolar disorder affects people differently but one of the symptoms is that it makes people feel paranoid and at time they can be unstable which is EXACTLY what Ye' has been displaying. Even Kim, she didn't leave him because she didn't love him or because of infidelity she left him because the n*gga is insufferable due in part to his mental health struggles.

As an #FBA or #ADOS or African-American or Legacy African-American we have to call out those that are marginalizing us or attempting to but we can't afford to generalize. That's where Ye' made his mistake. He generalized all Jews which isn't right. The same way when people generalize us it isn't right.
My thing is this, when I wanted to be a rapper, at the time I was in the hood, broke and fu*ked up and I really didn't give a fu*k about the contracts. I wanted $250K, and a house in my mom's name and I wanted to record in Chicago and Miami. They could given me a 10 album contract with no royalties and I probably would've signed! LOL

This is just the nature of the beast for most rappers in the music biz. White artists have also signed bad deals:

Taylor Swift
Elvis
The Beach Boys
Trent Reznor

These are just a few that have been screwed or signed bad deals. So, Ye' is obviously privy to being a business insider and if Jews have been screwing him over he has a right to exercise his freedom of speech but to me, it's more maverick when you actually call these people out by name. He's already crashed out, name names so that you really are holding people accountable and giving fair warning to those artists of the future so they can now decide whether they want to do business with the said individuals.

For example, many Black people are now giving fair warning to artists about being invited to events hosted by James Prince Jr, attend at your own peril! LOL

Name names Ye' which ones is it? Lyor, Monte Lipman, Avery Lipman,etc? e's not even giving the people ammo to target specific people. Why? Because he want to always be the HNIC. He welcomes a meeting with certain individuals to discuss bad contracts because he at all times wants to be in control. GTFOH!

Last edited by chiladin708; 11-28-2022 at 01:50 PM..
+28   

2 months ago '22        #16
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 10985 10 K  Slaps total: 1053 1 K
 Bald GOD said
Still glad his album got Grammy nominated doe

Since n*gga u disappointed with got yo azz @ the grammyz again! Run tell dat!
How dare he be critical of someone he's close and not being a yes man and blindly agree with everything his friend does.

Free thought cool until its against Ye

Yall n*ggas really are brainwashed lol
+20   

2 months ago '07        #17
Ein Sof  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 57363 57 K  Slaps total: 12385 12 K
Pusha T says “hate speech?”

2 months ago '13        #18
Dodgers 
Props total: 13791 13 K  Slaps total: 2464 2 K
Et tu Pusha.

+7   

2 months ago '20        #19
HipHopBible 
 chiladin708 said
I'm a technophile and a Black man who has felt very isolated in corporate America, especially one that comes from the trenches. So, what Ye' was doing was very inspiring, we need more visionaries and what he was doing at the Yeezy campus in Calabasas was extraordinary but over the past couple of months bro is crashing out and I think it has a lot to do with his mental health issues.

I could be wrong but I wonder if Ye' is in therapy or on medication? He said in the past that he doesn't like to take his meds for reason you can Google but during that Piers Morgan interview I was looking in bro's eyes and it kinda hurt me cus' obviously at least during that time I could see that he wasn't well. His eyes were damn near rolling into the back of his head like WTF.

I know that bipolar disorder affects people differently but one of the symptoms is that it makes people feel paranoid and at time they can be unstable which is EXACTLY what Ye' has been displaying. Even Kim, she didn't leave him because she didn't love him or because of infidelity she left him because the n*gga is insufferable due in part to his mental health struggles.

As an #FBA or #ADOS or African-American or Legacy African-American we have to call out those that are marginalizing us or attempting to but we can't afford to generalize. That's where Ye' made his mistake. He generalized all Jews which isn't right. The same way when people generalize us it isn't right.
My thing is this, when I wanted to be a rapper, at the time I was in the hood, broke and fu*ked up and I really didn't give a fu*k about the contracts. I wanted $250K, and a house in my mom's name and I wanted to record in Chicago and Miami. They could given me a 10 album contract with no royalties and I probably would've signed! LOL

This is just the nature of the beast for most rappers in the music biz. White artists have also signed bad deals:

Taylor Swift
Elvis
The Beach Boys
Trent Reznor

These are just a few that have been screwed or signed bad deals. So, Ye' is obviously privy to being a business insider and if Jews have been screwing him over he has a right to exercise his freedom of speech but to me, it's more maverick when you actually call these people out by name. He's already crashed out, name names so that you really are holding people accountable and giving fair warning to those artists of the future so they can now decide whether they want to do business with the said individuals.

For example, many Black people are now giving fair warning to artists about being invited to events hosted by James Prince Jr, attend at your own peril! LOL

Name names Ye' which ones is it? Lyor, Monte Lipman, Avery Lipman,etc? e's not even giving the people ammo to target specific people. Why? Because he want to always be the HNIC. He welcomes a meeting with certain individuals to discuss bad contracts because he at all times wants to be in control. GTFOH!

He is diagnosed bipolar with narcissistic personality disorder. He doesn't take his meds.

And he has said many times that he doesn't talk or listen to people with less money than him, so he's not doing therapy.

His mind is eroding down a far right rabbit hole where prosperity Christianity and inflated ego is his replacement for contentment, creativity and happiness.
+15   

2 months ago '15        #20
AdRock 
Props total: 16144 16 K  Slaps total: 2461 2 K
One of the first to make sense. Victims of bigotry shouldn’t be supporting bigotry versus another race. Most of y’all cheer the racism when it’s directed at Jews while crying foul when it’s directed at you or your people.
+20   

2 months ago '15        #21
The Knuckle God 
Props total: 10214 10 K  Slaps total: 366 366
 HipHopBible said

People always breeze over that tweet when it comes to defending Kanye. I’m a day one fan and even I will admit that he was out of line. You know how crazy it would be if John Mayer tweeted the same thing and said “the blacks” instead? Or if Pitbull tweeted that about Muslims? People would be pissed regardless of who said it. It’s a testament to what being a phenomenal artist can do for you. You can be in the wrong and people will still ride for you off the strength of your music contributions.
+9   

2 months ago '05        #22
I Run Brooklyn 
Props total: 312 312  Slaps total: 41 41
Wonder where’s his backlash for balenciaga
+1   

2 months ago '22        #23
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1318 1 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 Bald GOD said
Push on the fu*k sh*t too

Say it ain't so

PC-T is the new name
Yeah he a tap dancer

2 months ago '22        #24
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1318 1 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 HipHopBible said

Damn u trollin hard boy

2 months ago '14        #25
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45323 45 K  Slaps total: 6561 6 K
Weirdest timeline honestly
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  27
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
209 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
184 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
152 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Jan 29 - China Lied, People Died Act
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy