Official Trailer for Yellowstone Prequel "1923"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #1
535 page views
13 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 229030 229 K  Slaps total: 8482 8 K
Official Trailer for Yellowstone Prequel "1923"

"You attack my family, it's gonna be the last thing you ever do." As Yellowstone fans know, those could very easily be the words of Kevin Costner's John Dutton. But this time, they're from one of John's ancestors.

Specifically, it's Jacob Dutton (Harrison Ford) who utters those words in the official trailer for the upcoming Yellowstone prequel series 1923. Following the events of the first prequel series, 1883, 1923 takes place during a time of pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition, and the Great Depression. The Western, which comes from the mind of Yellowstone co-creator Taylor Sheridan as the flagship series' universe continues to expand, stars Ford as the Dutton family patriarch and Helen Mirren, who plays an Irish immigrant, and his wife, Cara Dutton.

In the trailer, viewers get a glimpse at what the Yellowstone Ranch was like years before John Dutton was even born. And it doesn't look all that different. Neighbors are threatening range wars, people are willing to do whatever it takes to get land, and the Duttons are at the center of it all. As Cara Dutton warns in the trailer, "Greed will be the thing that k*lls us all."

But, unlike John's situation in Yellowstone, Jacob clearly isn't f*ghting any of these battles alone. The trailer shows Cara as a woman who clearly isn't going to back down from a f*ght. Rather, it seems like she might be the one you most want to avoid pissing off. "Men k*ll quick with a bullet or a noose, but their f*ght is with me and I k*ll much slower," she says.

You can watch the trailer, which also features a glimpse of the Rainwater family, below. The Yellowstone origin story also stars Darren Mann (Animal Kingdom), Michelle Randolph (A Snow White Christmas), James Badge Dale (Hightown), Marley Shelton (Scream), Brian Geraghty (Big Sky), Aminah Nieves (Blueberry), Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones), Julia Schlaepfer (The Politician), Jennifer Ehle (Zero Dark Thirty), Robert Patrick (Terminator 2: Judgment Day), and Sebastian Roché (The Originals).

1923 debuts Dec. 18 on Paramount+."

visit this link https://ew.com/tv/1923-tr .. -helen-mirren/
+4   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23041 23 K  Slaps total: 4499 4 K
a second prequel series? I guess. I could never get into this show though
+1   

2 months ago '16        #3
Cedwards198451 
Props total: 10577 10 K  Slaps total: 4092 4 K
Why don't they just wait till Yellowstone is over to continue prequels?
+3   

2 months ago '04        #4
dat_boi_tj 
Props total: 7282 7 K  Slaps total: 430 430
Well damn! I still haven't watched the Original spin off.

2 months ago '05        #5
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 87734 87 K  Slaps total: 12555 12 K
they really milking this universe
+4   

2 months ago '04        #6
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 78495 78 K  Slaps total: 5286 5 K
 Stuart Scott said
they really milking this universe
It's a dope universe.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #7
shadychef04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15749 15 K  Slaps total: 1387 1 K
1923 is going to be the best one yet
+4   

2 months ago '04        #8
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 142114 142 K  Slaps total: 19918 19 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
It's a dope universe.
 shadychef04 said
1923 is going to be the best one yet
Looks really good I'm just wondering why Ford's character is the brother of the Tim McGraw's character from 1883?

That makes Ford's character Jacob the uncle (or great uncle) of Costner's John Dutton from present day Yellowstone.

So where's McGraw's family?

2 months ago '22        #9
Suitengu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7909 7 K  Slaps total: 973 973
Yellowstone had so much potential but then it became clear that the writing team was just trying to come up with a big explosive thing to happen every week

So many a*s pulls.

2 months ago '04        #10
shadychef04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15749 15 K  Slaps total: 1387 1 K
Hearing rave reviews from the past weekend

Premiered in LA and Vegas
+1   

1 month ago '16        #11
potorico1 
Props total: 12062 12 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
 !!! said

That makes Ford's character Jacob the uncle (or great uncle) of Costner's John Dutton from present day Yellowstone.

So where's McGraw's family?

I think I got the code cracked..

Yes, Jacob(Ford) is James( Mcgraw) brother. Mcgraw has 2 sons, John(little boy in 1883) and Spencer( not shown on (1883)

He came to yellowstone after Mcgraws wife wrote him for help.......BUT he got there after too long and found her frozen to death and John & Spencer starving.

In 1923.....Grown up John, is low key in this first episode- he's at the bar with Jacob......then is there at the ranch when Ford talks to Jack about his marriage. Spencer( John's younger bro) is in Africa.

Jack is John's son. .........so any descendants on Yellowstone come from HIM........OR if Specer has kids.

Yellowstone John Dutton( Costner) is still about 30 years from being born on 1923 show

1 month ago '04        #12
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 142114 142 K  Slaps total: 19918 19 K
 potorico1 said
I think I got the code cracked..

Yes, Jacob(Ford) is James( Mcgraw) brother. Mcgraw has 2 sons, John(little boy in 1883) and Spencer( not shown on (1883)

He came to yellowstone after Mcgraws wife wrote him for help.......BUT he got there after too long and found her frozen to death and John & Spencer starving.

In 1923.....Grown up John, is low key in this first episode- he's at the bar with Jacob......then is there at the ranch when Ford talks to Jack about his marriage. Spencer( John's younger bro) is in Africa.

Jack is John's son. .........so any descendants on Yellowstone come from HIM........OR if Specer has kids.

Yellowstone John Dutton( Costner) is still about 30 years from being born on 1923 show
You're right about that.

1 month ago '11        #13
DCballer40 
Props total: 3075 3 K  Slaps total: 209 209
2 episodes in and this show has the making of a hit. Show played out like a movie. Can’t wait to watch the rest of the season.

1 month ago '05        #14
rashcobar 
Props total: 20787 20 K  Slaps total: 3077 3 K
Show is dope.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  29
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
212 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
155 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
African migrants hid on the roof of a car all the way to Europe
29 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy