ULTIMATE Professions Guide for Dragonflight-How to Start,How to Level(W.O.W)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '16        #1
237 page views
5 comments

nigs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 16373 16 K  Slaps total: 738 738
ULTIMATE Professions Guide for Dragonflight-How to Start,How to Level(W.O.W)

thy added talent trees to proffs.....o.O

Last edited by nigs; 11-27-2022 at 07:23 PM..
+2   

best
worst
5 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
jayz on a camel 
Props total: 247 247  Slaps total: 316 316
 nigs said
thy added talent trees to proffs.....o.O

So what the sh*t gonna be more like Final Fantasy or what?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #3
nigs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 jayz on a camel said
So what the sh*t gonna be more like Final Fantasy or what?
yea somewht, new system, would need to max it to find out its just the start, be way mre added as folks move. all i knw is thy had 12 million players waiting over 10 yrs fr blizz to return talent trees. the proff system even has wrkorder system so you dnt hve to spam trade
also some type of inner proff levelin system to improve gear stat quality after your maxed

amped gonna mke my toon a god of destruction, f-n camp horde

fr the new class thy added a hold dwn key charge mechanic, curious to see hw it wrks in a raid

Last edited by nigs; 11-28-2022 at 01:30 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '22        #4
jayz on a camel 
Props total: 247 247  Slaps total: 316 316
 nigs said
yea somewht, new system, would need to max it to find out its just the start, be way mre added as folks move. all i knw is thy had 12 million players waiting over 10 yrs fr blizz to return talent trees. the proff system even has wrkorder system so you dnt hve to spam trade
also some type of inner proff levelin system to improve gear stat quality after your maxed

amped gonna mke my toon a god of destruction, f-n camp horde

fr the new class thy added a hold dwn key charge mechanic, curious to see hw it wrks in a raid
I never knew they got rid of talent trees, the last time I touched WoW was around the end of Lich King expansion.

They releasing the new sh*t today, do you think it's too late to hop back in for the new content or I got some time?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #5
 jayz on a camel said
I never knew they got rid of talent trees, the last time I touched WoW was around the end of Lich King expansion.

They releasing the new sh*t today, do you think it's too late to hop back in for the new content or I got some time?
never to late, esp. if you have base knowledge on the game, a good guild will help it move fast too. thy added cross faction play, so you can join horde raids and dungeon runs...level system to dungeons now not sure the cap higher u go mre powerful items drop 1-whtever also weekly vault u get higher items from the loot table of the dungeons long as u complete

Last edited by nigs; 11-28-2022 at 01:49 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '16        #6
 jayz on a camel said

also your lucky, thy made it easier since litch days lol.....the newer players nvr got to really play with talent system less thy played the revamp, you also might have items in yr toons bags wrth 1mil gold, pets we farmed back then wrth heavy gold now especially rep pets, thy basically built ina pokemon mechanic like 1500 pets

had this item frm litch where ghost follows u around, think its up to 700k to amill gld, hell mofo wld pay you real wrld money fr it

1mil gld is a dream but first few mnths max level items will be high, which is why proff system will be wrked on early a lvl 70 high lvl itm prob start at like 500 k but there is folks wth billion gold

Last edited by nigs; 11-28-2022 at 02:14 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  86
Video inside Dating Show: Who Would Boxden Pick Out Of The 4
140 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  76
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
176 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy