Respect

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+140  127
257 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
910 page views
14 comments

capncrunch5 
Props total: 10037 10 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
Respect

+23   

best
worst
14 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '12        #2
daman729 
Props total: 126357 126 K  Slaps total: 4972 4 K
Facts

+3   

2 months ago '18        #3
capncrunch5  OP
Props total: 10037 10 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
 daman729 said
Facts

+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
crwnmekng4 
Props total: 2192 2 K  Slaps total: 165 165
True!!! Now the people that don’t know sh*t be talking to other people that don’t know sh*t acting like they all know sh*t and the people that really know sh*t don’t say sh*t!
+6   

2 months ago '18        #5
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58772 58 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
Internet gave everyone a voice. Used to be fair game slapping the sh*t outta someone for being disrespectful or being in someone elses business, no longer the case.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #6
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 79109 79 K  Slaps total: 5311 5 K
 crwnmekng4 said
True!!! Now the people that donít know sh*t be talking to other people that donít know sh*t acting like they all know sh*t and the people that really know sh*t donít say sh*t!
Ain't that some sh*t...
+2   

2 months ago '15        #7
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25174 25 K  Slaps total: 6357 6 K
 crwnmekng4 said
True!!! Now the people that donít know sh*t be talking to other people that donít know sh*t acting like they all know sh*t and the people that really know sh*t donít say sh*t!
NowÖi dont even correct peopleÖ The more I read and the more knowledge I acquire i feel blessedÖ
+2   

2 months ago '22        #8
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
 Minkscobar! said
NowÖi dont even correct peopleÖ The more I read and the more knowledge I acquire i feel blessedÖ
Word the sh!t i hear come out people mouth i be amazed how dumb they are but what's more amazing is they believe they are actually correct
+2   

2 months ago '18        #9
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91814 91 K  Slaps total: 5546 5 K
Who is this wise man?
+2   

2 months ago '13        #10
vandalizm 
Props total: 21284 21 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
Now all the retard town criers congregate online with eachother so they feel their retard opinions are valid.

No

You still a fu*kin retard that nobody in real life respects

2 months ago '07        #11
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73003 73 K  Slaps total: 10110 10 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Who is this wise man?

+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
 Damagegadget said

Thx. 4 mins in this, it's not for me. I didn't get to his point about why he was saying what he was but all the tragedy and sh*t, I'm cool on that.

2 months ago '11        #13
Boston George 
Props total: 2170 2 K  Slaps total: 826 826

I know what he means...

Back when good sh*t was good

And

bad sh*t was bad

And not everyone was trying to be cool ...

There's so many Mail Men babies out here and they don't even know it...

There was no social media back then and hoes left the blinds open and people knew they were hoes...

Now we have social media and bi*ches post they whole life on the internet and n*ggas don't realize that the mail man (trolls) fu*king they bi*ch...

So many stupid n*ggas out here thinking it's ok to have a opinion when the only person they should talk to is a therapist

Last edited by Boston George; 11-27-2022 at 04:14 PM..

2 months ago '07        #14
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 73003 73 K  Slaps total: 10110 10 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Thx. 4 mins in this, it's not for me. I didn't get to his point about why he was saying what he was but all the tragedy and sh*t, I'm cool on that.
Itís a small portion of his work. Itís deeper. I get if you donít have time but that was super random

His shorter clips might be more for you if you were already asking about him based on that short clip

2 months ago '18        #15
 Damagegadget said
Itís a small portion of his work. Itís deeper. I get if you donít have time but that was super random

His shorter clips might be more for you if you were already asking about him based on that short clip
Idk, I see it's like in the hundreds episodes on his podcast, so I'm pretty sure this is his style. Seems like he speaks his mind on the things going on in the world. His focus is somewhere where I keep mine away from though. I'm not in the threads on here with the kids getting stabbed or police k*lled this guy and whatnot. I watch how I consume that kind of stuff. If it's in smaller chunks I don't think it would matter lol the op clip was funny but it was a short enough clip that I probably didn't get the lead up context which probably is something like the podcast content.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Feb 5 - BREAKING: Pioneer of Atlanta Club Sceen, k*lled at his Club
66 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-52online now  19
Video inside Jack Harlow & Sinqua Walls star in the first teaser for the WHITE MEN C..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy