Nov 26 - Jerry Jones discusses pic showing him at 1957 Arkansas desegregation protest-MSN

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+33  113
67 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '16        #1
3140 page views
69 comments

nigs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 16373 16 K  Slaps total: 738 738
Nov 26 - Jerry Jones discusses pic showing him at 1957 Arkansas desegregation protest-MSN

Full article:

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. f6ac592b7c0725

Resurfaced Photo Shows Cowboy's

Owner Jerry Jones With Students Trying To Keep Arkansas School Segregated

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he was a "curious kid" as he discussed*a 1957 photo that surfaced*this week,*showing him among*a group of white students trying to block Black students from entering his North Little Rock High School during a desegregation*effort.*

In the resurfaced a*sociated Press photo, Jones, who was 14 at the time, is pictured*wearing a striped shirt a few rows*back on the school steps. Jones' appearance in the photo*was mentioned prominently in a Washington Post story*about the Cowboys owner.

Jones addressed his presence in the crowd*after the Cowboys' victory against the New York Giants*on Thanksgiving.

"I didn't know at the time the monumental event that was going on, and I'm sure glad that we're a long way from that," Jones, 80, said of the incident that occurred when he*was a sophomore. "I am. That would remind me just to continue to do everything we can to not have those kinds of things happen."

The protest occurred in the same month*as a highly publicized incident at nearby Little Rock Central, when then President Dwight D. Eisenhower sent federal troops to the Arkansas capital to make sure that nine Black students could enter that*school.

Jones told The Post he was in the*North Little Rock crowd to watch, not participate. He said his*football coach had warned players to steer clear.*

"I got criticized because I was more interested in how I was going to be punished by my coaches and everybody for being out front, but nobody there had any idea frankly of what was going to take place," Jones said Thursday.

"We didn't have all*of the last 70 years of reference and all the things that were going, so you didn't have a reference point there. Still, I've got*a habit of sticking this nose in the right place at the wrong time."

Jones said he did get in trouble for being there.

"I was a young sophomore trying to make the team, and they kicked my a*s," he said.

Last edited by nigs; 11-26-2022 at 02:26 PM..
+1   

best
worst
69 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Jad95 
Props total: 13585 13 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K

Want to believe him, but that national anthem sh*t stick out even more now.
+55   

2 months ago '14        #3
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58302 58 K  Slaps total: 4471 4 K
I mean all we have is this picture, where he's standing doing nothing.

He very well could have been there yelling slurs but we can't know from this
+19   

2 months ago '22        #4
RockyIII 
Props total: 4154 4 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
 El Caballero said

And yet he was a 14 year old boy in that picture. How stupid were each of us at 14? Hell you had KIDS yelling the N word at Jackie Robertson… does that explain who they are now?

Swear BX is a cesspool of racism and hate…Ronnie was right raking BX down Thursday.. he should just get rid of this hateful site

2 months ago '15        #5
Jad95 
Props total: 13585 13 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K
 RockyIII said

Swear BX is a cesspool of racism and hate…Ronnie was right raking BX down Thursday.. he should just get rid of this hateful site
Huh….?

When women start talking “me too” most dudes either tune in or tune out, but it’s always an eyebrow raiser with the dude who gets mad about the discussion alone. Like we shouldn’t even talk about it.

Why? (The answer is obvious).

I’m sure the answer to why this pissed you off so badly is similar. This wreaks of “ *sigh* here they go again! ” but I’m open to correction.
+10   

2 months ago '14        #6
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58302 58 K  Slaps total: 4471 4 K
 RockyIII said
And yet he was a 14 year old boy in that picture. How stupid were each of us at 14? Hell you had KIDS yelling the N word at Jackie Robertson… does that explain who they are now?

yeah I mean it was the 50s
it would be news if he was on the side of desegregation
not that he was in a crowd of racists.

people were openly racist af back then. these were kids, they got it from their racist a*s parents. Its just not news to me that people were doing racist sh*t back then
+2   

2 months ago '20        #7
The Nutcracker 
Props total: 26378 26 K  Slaps total: 12032 12 K
 RockyIII said

I dont know whats going on but i seem to be agreeing with you more and more

2 months ago '16        #8
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 169496 169 K  Slaps total: 18434 18 K
 Jad95 said

Want to believe him, but that national anthem sh*t stick out even more now.
Facts and would have been a great follow up question if jerry allowed real questions to be asked..
+7   

2 months ago '18        #9
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28602 28 K  Slaps total: 1654 1 K
 RockyIII said

Him being 14 is no excuse, especially Black children are considered adults in this day and age.
+25   

2 months ago '10        #10
eashawty 
Props total: 21829 21 K  Slaps total: 999 999
 El Caballero said
yeah I mean it was the 50s
it would be news if he was on the side of desegregation
not that he was in a crowd of racists.

people were openly racist af back then. these were kids, they got it from their racist a*s parents. Its just not news to me that people were doing racist sh*t back then
Word, he was born in 1943 in Arkansas man wat do folks expect
+4   

2 months ago '04        #11
dblock187s 
Props total: 10878 10 K  Slaps total: 1624 1 K
i aint need to see this to know what time he on. im just curious what else they have on him
+14   

2 months ago '15        #12
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 97385 97 K  Slaps total: 5434 5 K
 RockyIII said

I wasn’t racist at 14
+13   

2 months ago '05        #13
projectd06 
Props total: 44373 44 K  Slaps total: 9871 9 K
 RockyIII said

"Hell you had KIDS yelling the N word at Jackie Robertson… does that explain who they are now?"

Yea I'm pretty sure they are most likely still bigots. You're either naive or stupid to think people just change with time.
+12   

2 months ago '15        #14
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 43368 43 K  Slaps total: 5160 5 K
 El Caballero said

I was working in Long Beach at one time for an engineering company for the city

A white guy comes up to me telling me about a program he runs for youth and inner city youth on his boat teaching them about aquatics and nautical stuff.. good stuff

He proceeds to tell me how his life changed as a youngin.

He said that’s what they did at the time. Backyard parties, they talk and in the convos there was always n word this and n word that

It was just what they did normally.

Said his moms married a black dude one day and his friends turned on him called him names etc etc

Changed his life his perspective and everything

Needless to say yes we can be about 99.9 percent sure Jones was out there being and yelling racial slurs
+9   

2 months ago '18        #15
antisocial100 
Props total: 25591 25 K  Slaps total: 6667 6 K
Uh huh, all that energy for kyrie nothing for jerry. Blacks in America do not have the infrastructure to go after ppl when racism happens , Jews do through their control of msm , that’s why kyrie was held to the fire
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #16
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 87743 87 K  Slaps total: 19705 19 K
 antisocial100 said
Uh huh, all that energy for kyrie nothing for jerry. Blacks in America do not have the infrastructure to go after ppl when racism happens , Jews do through their control of msm , that’s why kyrie was held to the fire
Your point?

2 months ago '15        #17
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 92867 92 K  Slaps total: 10839 10 K
this should be evidence that 6 decades from today we will be canceling hoes over onlyfans and bang bus videos from the archives

2 months ago '13        #18
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 18268 18 K  Slaps total: 6138 6 K
Omg I'm so mad
+1   

2 months ago '17        #19
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 72352 72 K  Slaps total: 16072 16 K
I think Jerry had the right idea after all. I'll just leave this here fams.

2 months ago '18        #20
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 25147 25 K  Slaps total: 18937 18 K
 Dnyce215 said
Him being 14 is no excuse, especially Black children are considered adults in this day and age.
It is 100% an excuse at that age homie. I thought he was in his mid 20's

2 months ago '14        #21
tank71 
Props total: 313 313  Slaps total: 83 83

. This is George Stinney Jr he was falsely convicted and murdered by the U.S at only 14

Last edited by tank71; 11-26-2022 at 05:51 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #22
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 18369 18 K  Slaps total: 10088 10 K
Cowboys to the Super Bowl.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91664 91 K  Slaps total: 5541 5 K
n*ggas wanna believe him so they can keep watching this bullsh*t.

+5   

2 months ago '07        #24
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8945 8 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
 RockyIII said

How bout they just boot you off.. kind of logic is that ?

“I hate this site, therefore it should be shut down”.. STFU.

There is thing called “guilty by a*sociation” it’s applied to blacks and latino all the time..

But here is where we make the exception ?

Your logic is the equivalent of seeing a picture of a bunch of Nazis with guns to peoples heads.. and that are just standing in the background should be exonerated because it’s a picture and we don’t know who they are now …

And is Jackie Robinson you fu*king inbred.

Last edited by iTzMe!; 11-26-2022 at 06:08 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '17        #25
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36028 36 K  Slaps total: 5564 5 K
He was a racist & prolly still is

The problem isnt with him attending that slurfest, it's that he has consistently supported republicans and conservatives who perpetuate those racist incidents at scale

Like who cares why he was there. When he got rich he worked with politicians that wanted to resegregate schools & divest from black communities. Thats a bigger issue
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  26
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace