online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"please keep the same energy for anti other things" -kyrie

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 year ago '14        #1
3629 page views
49 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x156
Props total: 112776 112 K  Slaps total: 8686 8 K
icon "please keep the same energy for anti other things" -kyrie

YT shorts
+57   

icon
best
icon
worst
49 comments

1 year ago '16        #2
Don Snow 
Props total: 55041 55 K  Slaps total: 12238 12 K
This n1gga is such a clown
emoji

Back to talking about the fu#king dictionary
emoji

1 year ago '05        #3
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 143679 143 K  Slaps total: 105534 105 K
This old
+19   

1 year ago '05        #4
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 185652 185 K  Slaps total: 50328 50 K
Every season kyries the only player in the league in some bulljive with the media

1 year ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 196984 196 K  Slaps total: 80586 80 K
Nah kyrie u should of been smarter than that, I mean kanye just got publicly hung 1 week prior til your dumba$s a$s choice

emoji

1 year ago '22        #6
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x101
Props total: 41806 41 K  Slaps total: 16963 16 K
 THEDONN said 🔗
Nah kyrie u should of been smarter than that, I mean kanye just got publicly hung 1 week prior til your dumba$s a$s choice

emoji
Old video

1 year ago '09        #7
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 66223 66 K  Slaps total: 17890 17 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
Every season kyries the only player in the league in some bulljive with the media
I keep trying to tell you n1ggas it's because he has called them out on their bullsh1t for years and not been an a$s kisser to them. He doesn't play their game and called them pawns to their faces. Just like all of the NFL banded together after Trump called players sons of bi#ches even though they hated each other the media is doing the same to Kyrie Irving. Lord knows I'm not saying Trump and Irving are the same but people and groups will come together a lot when one of them has been attacked by what they perceive to be an outsider. sh1t, I know everyone has family or friends they go at but the moment someone who isn't family or friends come at that same person it's on and cracking. bi#ch a$s media will take every chance they can to get shots off on dude at this point.
+28   

1 year ago '19        #8
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19248 19 K  Slaps total: 2083 2 K
 That Guy Fly said 🔗
I keep trying to tell you n1ggas it's because he has called them out on their bullsh1t for years and not been an a$s kisser to them. He doesn't play their game and called them pawns to their faces. Just like all of the NFL banded together after Trump called players sons of bi#ches even though they hated each other the media is doing the same to Kyrie Irving. Lord knows I'm not saying Trump and Irving are the same but people and groups will come together a lot when one of them has been attacked by what they perceive to be an outsider. sh1t, I know everyone has family or friends they go at but the moment someone who isn't family or friends come at that same person it's on and cracking. bi#ch a$s media will take every chance they can to get shots off on dude at this point.
He gets in trouble because he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He strides in thinking that he's going to just drop j3wels on everybody ("I see things that you just can't see...I know things that the rest of y'all don't...let me educate you") and he's not that smart. He doesn't "study", he skims. He reads the headline and thinks, "Well that could be true", without digging deeper.
+25   

1 year ago '11        #9
greedy87 
Props total: 28623 28 K  Slaps total: 8701 8 K
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
He gets in trouble because he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He strides in thinking that he's going to just drop j3wels on everybody ("I see things that you just can't see...I know things that the rest of y'all don't...let me educate you") and he's not that smart. He doesn't "study", he skims. He reads the headline and thinks, "Well that could be true", without digging deeper.
Great post
emoji
+5   

1 year ago '09        #10
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 66223 66 K  Slaps total: 17890 17 K
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
May be the case and he absolutely full of sh1t, may not be the case. I have no idea what he has read or didn't read. He could be the type who did read but has trouble relaying that information clearly when asked to. He may be a professor on that sh1t with a spliff in him around his boys but on the spot in the media not able to convey the same in a short time period as more and more questions come at him about it whereas in the crib he allowed to wax poetically. I have no fu#king idea and neither does anyone else not in his circle. But, we do know he offended the media some years back and has never backed down from that so they've been on a we'll show you mission ever since.
+20   

1 year ago '15        #11
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 61722 61 K  Slaps total: 7075 7 K
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
How about they just stick to asking basketball questions and stop questioning his intelligence?

Reporters don't come off as smart either

🔗

Remember the guy asking Draymond if the city was flooding because the Warriors were the visiting team each time they won?
+12   

1 year ago '19        #12
 donnyyy said 🔗
How about they just stick to asking basketball questions and stop questioning his intelligence?
Because the “beacon of light” (self-described of course) keeps tell of us how brilliant he is…and trying to show us…

…which only leads to people asking him questions that should be easy for the “beacon” to elucidate, but he often just shows that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about (he hasn’t really thought it through).
+5   

1 year ago '17        #13
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 81667 81 K  Slaps total: 11922 11 K
Why this mf can get his point across without playing victim?

emoji

"You guys investigate my life.. every day"
"Any label you put on me"

He isnt a beacon of a fu#king thing.. nobody knows what his deal is or what hes trying to accomplish? He just complains when he lobs sh1t in the air and nobody throws it down for him. Just like his tweet that started this
emoji

1 year ago '07        #14
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 95236 95 K  Slaps total: 5264 5 K
This was from 2 weeks ago. Why kick this back up?
+7   

1 year ago '15        #15
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
Because the “beacon of light” (self-described of course) keeps tell of us how brilliant he is…and trying to show us…

…which only leads to people asking him questions that should be easy for the “beacon” to elucidate, but he often just shows that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about (he hasn’t really thought it through).
I dont care if thats what kyrie thinks of himself

I care about if he's playing ball or not, if he's winning or not, if its tr@nslating to the game or not.

Thats where the media and all of yall lost focus

1 year ago '08        #16
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 21930 21 K  Slaps total: 3511 3 K
Still applies til this day. White ppl don't give a fu#k about the history of Thanksgiving or the star spangled banner and the anti-blackness and anti-indigenous meanings and themes in it.

But it's cool I get it, suck my d1ck tho I got the same respect for them that they have for me
emoji
+11   

1 year ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 83444 83 K  Slaps total: 16017 16 K
Weird people are so angry when he speaks

Lmao
+13   

1 year ago '19        #18
 donnyyy said 🔗
I dont care if thats what kyrie thinks of himself.
I’m not sure why you’re responding to my posts.

1 year ago '15        #19
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗
I’m not sure why you’re responding to my posts.
You responded to mine...

but its all good fam. I respect your opinion on the subject among others on here.

emoji
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 year ago '22        #20
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 187407 187 K  Slaps total: 219887 219 K
Ja already passed Ky all time
emoji

1 year ago '17        #21
Drewsmit 
Props total: 45841 45 K  Slaps total: 5882 5 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
Kaep couldn’t score 50

1 year ago '05        #22
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 60909 60 K  Slaps total: 9082 9 K
 Mr Insecurity said 🔗

That's the most unfortunate part.... and he's purposefully giving vague responses so he doesn't get fact checked and risk looking silly ...All while he's ranting about how he isn't afraid of the media. Then the vagueness only leads the media to speculate more... Kyrie could have ended this sh1t day 1 but doesn't realize how he is dragging this sh1t along all season
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 year ago '21        #23
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21435 21 K  Slaps total: 20133 20 K
Keep that same energy on defense Kyrie
emoji

1 year ago '05        #24
rippac4 
Props total: 12686 12 K  Slaps total: 473 473
Not defending Kyrie, but I understand him. Once you start reading about history and the history of this country it changes you. A lot of times you don’t want to go into detail because it only confuses others, which lead into more confusion.
+4   

1 year ago '17        #25
YAYO101 
Props total: 61271 61 K  Slaps total: 3488 3 K
Absolutely! They Don't And They Won't

For others it is always Deflection, Excuses and sometimes just flat out ignoring it and not talking about it much if at all sometimes

Brett Favre situation while it has been mentioned the energy for his Scamming Situation is not with the same energy at all. Shay Sharpe also mentioned how Brett Farve got away with that Jets s3xual Harassment situation too and how it never comes up compared to them still holding that Dog situation over Vick head. Also Big Ben was celebrated for his last game no mention of r@pe situation

So it is a Blatant Double Standard and the Media knows it and they hate that people have caught that is why all the Censoring Bullsh1t is going on with Youtube and Social Media because they see their Spin Tactics are no longer working in this ERA
+9   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+338
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish