"please keep the same energy for anti other things" -kyrie

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
24 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '14        #1
3308 page views
49 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 61051 61 K  Slaps total: 4523 4 K
"please keep the same energy for anti other things" -kyrie

+57   

best
worst
49 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 49172 49 K  Slaps total: 10614 10 K
This n*gga is such a clown

Back to talking about the fu*king dictionary

2 months ago '05        #3
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 122481 122 K  Slaps total: 94249 94 K
This old
+19   

2 months ago '05        #4
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 162103 162 K  Slaps total: 46761 46 K
Every season kyries the only player in the league in some bulljive with the media

2 months ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 172012 172 K  Slaps total: 68352 68 K
Nah kyrie u should of been smarter than that, I mean kanye just got publicly hung 1 week prior til your dumbass a*s choice

2 months ago '22        #6
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 8736 8 K  Slaps total: 4010 4 K
 THEDONN said
Nah kyrie u should of been smarter than that, I mean kanye just got publicly hung 1 week prior til your dumbass a*s choice

Old video

2 months ago '09        #7
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 60957 60 K  Slaps total: 16720 16 K
 Tha Boss said
Every season kyries the only player in the league in some bulljive with the media
I keep trying to tell you n*ggas it's because he has called them out on their bullsh*t for years and not been an a*s kisser to them. He doesn't play their game and called them pawns to their faces. Just like all of the NFL banded together after Trump called players sons of bi*ches even though they hated each other the media is doing the same to Kyrie Irving. Lord knows I'm not saying Trump and Irving are the same but people and groups will come together a lot when one of them has been attacked by what they perceive to be an outsider. sh*t, I know everyone has family or friends they go at but the moment someone who isn't family or friends come at that same person it's on and cracking. bi*ch a*s media will take every chance they can to get shots off on dude at this point.
+28   

2 months ago '19        #8
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16314 16 K  Slaps total: 1769 1 K
 That Guy Fly said
I keep trying to tell you n*ggas it's because he has called them out on their bullsh*t for years and not been an a*s kisser to them. He doesn't play their game and called them pawns to their faces. Just like all of the NFL banded together after Trump called players sons of bi*ches even though they hated each other the media is doing the same to Kyrie Irving. Lord knows I'm not saying Trump and Irving are the same but people and groups will come together a lot when one of them has been attacked by what they perceive to be an outsider. sh*t, I know everyone has family or friends they go at but the moment someone who isn't family or friends come at that same person it's on and cracking. bi*ch a*s media will take every chance they can to get shots off on dude at this point.
He gets in trouble because he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He strides in thinking that he's going to just drop jewels on everybody ("I see things that you just can't see...I know things that the rest of y'all don't...let me educate you") and he's not that smart. He doesn't "study", he skims. He reads the headline and thinks, "Well that could be true", without digging deeper.
+25   

2 months ago '11        #9
greedy87 
Props total: 26234 26 K  Slaps total: 8095 8 K
 Mr Insecurity said
He gets in trouble because he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He strides in thinking that he's going to just drop jewels on everybody ("I see things that you just can't see...I know things that the rest of y'all don't...let me educate you") and he's not that smart. He doesn't "study", he skims. He reads the headline and thinks, "Well that could be true", without digging deeper.
Great post
+5   

2 months ago '09        #10
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 60957 60 K  Slaps total: 16720 16 K
 Mr Insecurity said
May be the case and he absolutely full of sh*t, may not be the case. I have no idea what he has read or didn't read. He could be the type who did read but has trouble relaying that information clearly when asked to. He may be a professor on that sh*t with a spliff in him around his boys but on the spot in the media not able to convey the same in a short time period as more and more questions come at him about it whereas in the crib he allowed to wax poetically. I have no fu*king idea and neither does anyone else not in his circle. But, we do know he offended the media some years back and has never backed down from that so they've been on a we'll show you mission ever since.
+20   

2 months ago '15        #11
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 43331 43 K  Slaps total: 5148 5 K
 Mr Insecurity said
How about they just stick to asking basketball questions and stop questioning his intelligence?

Reporters don't come off as smart either

Remember the guy asking Draymond if the city was flooding because the Warriors were the visiting team each time they won?
+12   

2 months ago '19        #12
 donnyyy said
How about they just stick to asking basketball questions and stop questioning his intelligence?
Because the “beacon of light” (self-described of course) keeps tell of us how brilliant he is…and trying to show us…

…which only leads to people asking him questions that should be easy for the “beacon” to elucidate, but he often just shows that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about (he hasn’t really thought it through).
+5   

2 months ago '17        #13
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67901 67 K  Slaps total: 9734 9 K
Why this mf can get his point across without playing victim?

"You guys investigate my life.. every day"
"Any label you put on me"

He isnt a beacon of a fu*king thing.. nobody knows what his deal is or what hes trying to accomplish? He just complains when he lobs sh*t in the air and nobody throws it down for him. Just like his tweet that started this

2 months ago '07        #14
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 92057 92 K  Slaps total: 5204 5 K
This was from 2 weeks ago. Why kick this back up?
+7   

2 months ago '15        #15
 Mr Insecurity said
Because the “beacon of light” (self-described of course) keeps tell of us how brilliant he is…and trying to show us…

…which only leads to people asking him questions that should be easy for the “beacon” to elucidate, but he often just shows that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about (he hasn’t really thought it through).
I dont care if thats what kyrie thinks of himself

I care about if he's playing ball or not, if he's winning or not, if its translating to the game or not.

Thats where the media and all of yall lost focus

2 months ago '08        #16
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 20079 20 K  Slaps total: 3285 3 K
Still applies til this day. White ppl don't give a fu*k about the history of Thanksgiving or the star spangled banner and the anti-blackness and anti-indigenous meanings and themes in it.

But it's cool I get it, suck my d*ck tho I got the same respect for them that they have for me
+11   

2 months ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 75248 75 K  Slaps total: 14513 14 K
Weird people are so angry when he speaks

Lmao
+13   

2 months ago '19        #18
 donnyyy said
I dont care if thats what kyrie thinks of himself.
I’m not sure why you’re responding to my posts.

2 months ago '15        #19
 Mr Insecurity said
I’m not sure why you’re responding to my posts.
You responded to mine...

but its all good fam. I respect your opinion on the subject among others on here.

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #20
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 97839 97 K  Slaps total: 61302 61 K
Ja already passed Ky all time

2 months ago '17        #21
Drewsmit 
Props total: 33950 33 K  Slaps total: 4335 4 K
 Tha Boss said
Kaep couldn’t score 50

2 months ago '05        #22
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51139 51 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
 Mr Insecurity said

That's the most unfortunate part.... and he's purposefully giving vague responses so he doesn't get fact checked and risk looking silly ...All while he's ranting about how he isn't afraid of the media. Then the vagueness only leads the media to speculate more... Kyrie could have ended this sh*t day 1 but doesn't realize how he is dragging this sh*t along all season
+3   

2 months ago '21        #23
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 12042 12 K  Slaps total: 10549 10 K
Keep that same energy on defense Kyrie

2 months ago '05        #24
rippac4 
Props total: 11531 11 K  Slaps total: 433 433
Not defending Kyrie, but I understand him. Once you start reading about history and the history of this country it changes you. A lot of times you don’t want to go into detail because it only confuses others, which lead into more confusion.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #25
YAYO101 
Props total: 48929 48 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
Absolutely! They Don't And They Won't

For others it is always Deflection, Excuses and sometimes just flat out ignoring it and not talking about it much if at all sometimes

Brett Favre situation while it has been mentioned the energy for his Scamming Situation is not with the same energy at all. Shay Sharpe also mentioned how Brett Farve got away with that Jets s*xual Harassment situation too and how it never comes up compared to them still holding that Dog situation over Vick head. Also Big Ben was celebrated for his last game no mention of r*pe situation

So it is a Blatant Double Standard and the Media knows it and they hate that people have caught that is why all the Censoring Bullsh*t is going on with Youtube and Social Media because they see their Spin Tactics are no longer working in this ERA
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  98
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
175 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  42
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
163 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  20
[Health] R.I.P Dr. Sebi “Mucus is the Cause”