Juelz Santana on Studio Raided in 2011, Losing 100 Songs: I Felt I was Targeted

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+28  78
61 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
773 page views
30 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 228972 228 K  Slaps total: 8477 8 K
Juelz Santana on Studio Raided in 2011, Losing 100 Songs: I Felt I was Targeted

best
worst
30 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
LilVanCouver 
Props total: 737 737  Slaps total: 239 239
these interviews are so sad to watch
in clear denial about his drug addiction , losing his teeth
his cracked out mannerisms

hell you can see he got dentures in lol
+7   

2 months ago '17        #3
R Shackleford 
Props total: 15263 15 K  Slaps total: 955 955
Are there raids that aren't targeted?
+11   

2 months ago '14        #4
Gordon Gartrell 
Props total: 65014 65 K  Slaps total: 6431 6 K
juelz coulda been the one. he could rap, streets fu*ked with him, women liked him, backpack fans liked dipset, etc. he shoulda been outta here.
+13   

2 months ago '21        #5
Still2Highh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51730 51 K  Slaps total: 7146 7 K
So he had allllllllllll them songs.. and wasn't releasing sh*t.

Juelz was just lazy. loved to make music..but he aint really wanna pursue it like that as a solo artist..

N now look at him.
Perfect example why u gotta strike when the iron hot.
+8   

2 months ago '10        #6
Ant McQueen 
Props total: 18652 18 K  Slaps total: 873 873
 Still2Highh said
So he had allllllllllll them songs.. and wasn't releasing sh*t.

Juelz was just lazy. loved to make music..but he aint really wanna pursue it like that as a solo artist..

N now look at him.
Perfect example why u gotta strike when the iron hot.
Wouldn’t call the him lazy because at one point he was dropping pretty regularly.

He played a major role in Diplomatic Immunity 1 & 2, released From Me To U & What The Game’s Been Missing, played a key role in More Than Music, dropped 3 volumes of Back Like Cooked Crack, the Final Destination mixtape, projects with Wayne, Skull Gang, etc.

Then out of nowhere he just slowed up. Hearing about the raid and the lost hard drives it makes sense of what happened. Bro was probably super deflated.
+12   

2 months ago '21        #7
Still2Highh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51730 51 K  Slaps total: 7146 7 K
 Ant McQueen said
Wouldn’t call the him lazy because at one point he was dropping pretty regularly.

He played a major role in Diplomatic Immunity 1 & 2, released From Me To U & What The Game’s Been Missing, played a key role in More Than Music, dropped 3 volumes of Back Like Cooked Crack, the Final Destination mixtape, projects with Wayne, Skull Gang, etc.

Then out of nowhere he just slowed up. Hearing about the raid and the lost hard drives it makes sense of what happened. Bro was probably super deflated.

Naw Ima stick wit he was lazy.

Cause when cam n jim had him workin that's when 90% of everything u just mentioned actually got done.

And when it was finally time to do his own sh*t.. he got the studio built.. was recording all these tracks..and again.. didn't RELEASE sh*t.

He aint put sh*t out on his own for like 3-4 yrs .. when he left his fans STARVIN.. WHILE HE HAD A WHOLE STUDIO AND RECORDED OVER 100 TRACKS .

How tf u a rapper..wit a solid fan base..in the prime of your career.. n u not even droppin no mixtapes or albums for YEARS???

Except that skull gang sh*t..which was pretty much his attempt to try start his own dipset.. but still never dropped no SOLO music like he shoulda been.doin the whole time.

Cause this was all wayyyyy before the raid.

The raid wasn't the issue.. He just aint wanna do what he had to do to actually build his solo career.

Last edited by Still2Highh; 11-24-2022 at 04:58 AM..
+10   

2 months ago '21        #8
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13147 13 K  Slaps total: 5518 5 K
Well Duh...Your Dusty, Lean-Drankin, Gangbanger friends were messing up the neighborhood, Selling weed, Lean n Pills and Bullied JoJo Simmons!

2 months ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13147 13 K  Slaps total: 5518 5 K
Bet Vlad wont ask about this...

+1   

2 months ago '21        #10
BigChiefLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14035 14 K  Slaps total: 2891 2 K
 Still2Highh said

Cause when cam n jim had him workin that's when 90% of everything u just mentioned actually got done.

And when it was finally time to do his own sh*t.. he got the studio built.. was recording all these tracks..and again.. didn't RELEASE sh*t.

He aint put sh*t out on his own for like 3-4 yrs .. when he left his fans STARVIN.. WHILE HE HAD A WHOLE STUDIO AND RECORDED OVER 100 TRACKS .

How tf u a rapper..wit a solid fan base..in the prime of your career.. n u not even droppin no mixtapes or albums for YEARS???

Except that skull gang sh*t..which was pretty much his attempt to try start his own dipset.. but still never dropped no SOLO music like he shoulda been.doin the whole time.

The raid wasn't the issue.. He just aint wanna do what he had to do to actually build his solo career.
Yea Juelz let alooooot of people down. We expected more from bro. He’ll never get that time back. If he could freeze time and look back he wouldn’t take those studio recordings for granted.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #11
Rogmar 
Props total: 3230 3 K  Slaps total: 467 467
So his teeth got stolen too?
+2   

2 months ago '10        #12
Ant McQueen 
Props total: 18652 18 K  Slaps total: 873 873
 Still2Highh said

If you've got 100+ songs recorded you're not lazy. You can argue the music was mismanaged or whatever, but laziness won't fill up a hard drive.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #13
World Wide Pleb 
Props total: 12572 12 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
My face can't be felt

2 months ago '05        #14
halfadash 
Props total: 8756 8 K  Slaps total: 377 377
 Ant McQueen said

Agreed. He was dropping mixtapes and bragging on the studio. His movement really slowed up after that raid. Probably was dealing with a whole bunch of sh*t.

2 months ago '21        #15
MollyINmylean 
Props total: 2738 2 K  Slaps total: 830 830
 LilVanCouver said
these interviews are so sad to watch
in clear denial about his drug addiction , losing his teeth
his cracked out mannerisms

hell you can see he got dentures in lol
Free Biggavel
+1   

2 months ago '21        #16
MollyINmylean 
Props total: 2738 2 K  Slaps total: 830 830
 Ant McQueen said
If you've got 100+ songs recorded you're not lazy. You can argue the music was mismanaged or whatever, but laziness won't fill up a hard drive.
100 songs ain't sh*t, especially if you just did 1 verse and no hook. That's like 2 songs a day for 2 months.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
Candidnigga 
Props total: 22803 22 K  Slaps total: 2292 2 K
 Gordon Gartrell said
juelz coulda been the one. he could rap, streets fu*ked with him, women liked him, backpack fans liked dipset, etc. he shoulda been outta here.
Bro I'm saying

Juelz might be the biggest upset in rap history

Last edited by Candidnigga; 11-24-2022 at 06:03 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '22        #18
Candidnigga 
Props total: 22803 22 K  Slaps total: 2292 2 K
 Still2Highh said

Bro making songs and releasing songs is two different things

He was making music everyday...which means he's not lazy on that part

I think juelz needed someone like cam to help "direct" his career ....

It's like he needed a big homie. n*gga wanted to do his own thing and fumbled the bag

Then you add the drugs
Then you add the raid

I'm not gonna call him lazy. I think bad decisions and drugs fu*ked him up

After that he lost hope

2 months ago '04        #19
Skilllz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36396 36 K  Slaps total: 3448 3 K
That boy fumbled the bag so hard

2 months ago '19        #20
Will Cain 
Props total: 19435 19 K  Slaps total: 8165 8 K
 Still2Highh said

Cam sold his contract for 2 million at that time

He had back to the crib with Chris brown
Homerun with wayne
And beamer benz and bentley with banks

All in rotation at the same time but didn’t have a deal to release an album
+2   

2 months ago '04        #21
Mercury 
Props total: 7756 7 K  Slaps total: 401 401
People forget he dropped that God Will'n mixtape and was all over the Slowbucks mixtape. I'm pretty sure all that was after the raid. I feel like he just stopped completely one day.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #22
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49882 49 K  Slaps total: 7032 7 K
I never knew Juelz was on Beamer Benz Bentley til today

2 months ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 307701 307 K  Slaps total: 27151 27 K
 Mercury said
People forget he dropped that God Will'n mixtape and was all over the Slowbucks mixtape. I'm pretty sure all that was after the raid. I feel like he just stopped completely one day.
Remember this mixtape?

+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
Mercury 
Props total: 7756 7 K  Slaps total: 401 401
 Avon_Barksdale said
Remember this mixtape?

Yup...i had it bc he had someone from Richmond in the group (Raab) which peaked my interest
+1   

2 months ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 307701 307 K  Slaps total: 27151 27 K
 Mercury said
Yup...i had it bc he had someone from Richmond in the group (Raab) which peaked my interest
Facts, I knew you would remember him that why I tagged you and didn't say his name lol...

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  20
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jan 28 - 29-year-old woman arrested after enrolling at New Jersey high school