The Cyborg age is Here and NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 months ago '16        #1
1878 page views
19 comments

rempleTakalaka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3931 3 K  Slaps total: 393 393
The Cyborg age is Here and NOW!

Internet of Nano Things (IoNT) ...

visit this link https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1155/2015/176761#B1-2015-176761
- Published in 2015

The nanosensors can be deployed arbitrarily at organs of the human body and they may be moved by body fluid. We a*sume that the nanosensors are distributed in 3-dimensional space in the nanonetworks according to a homogeneous spatial Poisson process. Most of the human organs such as spleen, liver, lung, and heart are not shaped as perpendicular structure; rather they are closer to round shape. Geometrically, we represent the organ specific targeting area of the human body as cylindrical shape 3D hexagonal pole, which is closer to the shape of organs. Here, each hexagonal shaped cell represents each cell which is the smallest living unit of organs. Thus, in the cylindrical model, as given in Figure 2, we can put as many nanosensors as possible and each hexagonal cell has one active nanosensor. Notice that the customized modeling is out of scope in this paper.
- 3.1. Wireless Nanosensor Network Model

Nano Tech In-Vivo (intrabody):

Engineers (software/hardware)
Network Operations
Application Developers
Security Engineers
etc ...

Im just imagining all the tech folks out here have the ability to port your skills over to the nano tech world.

All of this brought to you by GRAPHENE!

The intrabody wireless communications encounter some difficulties that do not appear in regular propagation conditions because the human body has a lot of water. Firstly, in-body path loss model for homogeneous human tissues was investigated as a function of various parameters at 2.45 GHz range [2]. In addition, it is also discussed that the terahertz (THz) band can be the potential solution to operate the future electromagnetic (EM) nanosensors [3]. Moreover, the related studies reveal that the path loss in human tissues at very short distances (several millimeters) is not significant to deal well with communications among nanosensors at THz frequency range [4, 5]. Recently, the numerical analysis of EM wave propagation in the human body explains that using of EM paradigm is favorable compared with the molecular communication channel because the molecular channel attenuation is considerably higher than the situation using THz EM mechanism in terms of the path loss versus distance [6]. On the other hand, the nanosensor, equipped with graphene-based nanopatch antennas, is envisaged to allow the implementation of nano-EM communications [3].

Nanonetworking is an emerging field, communicating among nanomachines and expanding the capability of a single nanomachine. Moreover, WNSN at the nanoscale may be useful for intrabody disease detection. For instance, nanosensors deployed in WNSN, equipped with graphene-based nanopatch antennas [3], can detect symptoms or virus by means of molecules [7] or bacteria behaviors [8]. In fact, the large surface area and the excellent electrical conductivity of graphene allow rapid electron transfer that facilitates accurate and selective detection of biomolecules. According to Kuila et al., the advancement of graphene-based biosensors allows the application of graphene for the detection of glucose, Cyt-c (Cytochrome-c), NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Hydride), Hb (Hemoglobin), cholesterol, AA (Amino Acid), UA (Uric Acid), and DA (Diamino Acid) [9].
- 1. Introduction

All of these nano routers and sensors have MAC addresses! So the possibilities of tracking individuals just increased x100000.

Also ...... All of this wouldn't be possible by good ole 26GHz communication devices a.k.a 5G.

These nano devices need to be triggered externally by GHz(gigahertz) microwaves, which in turn boosts THz(terahertz) waves that power the nano sensors and routers to a*semble and execute the endless amount of possibilities intended upon the end user(s) ...

The way things are going, if you want to be well fed out here in this world, it'd be wise to learn some type of technical skill, even at a personal level ... never know when you need to jailbreak something in your body in the next 15 - 20 years, if not sooner.

Blockchain integrations ... Also this could open up people as dApps on a deeper level ..... so many potential uses, unfortunately good and bad.

visit this link https://www.researchgate. .. dy_Application
+11   

best
worst
19 comments

3 months ago '19        #2
flybeas 
Props total: 104 104  Slaps total: 15 15
Killah Priest predicted this via Heavy Mental.
+10   

3 months ago '18        #3
0msoc 
Props total: 1656 1 K  Slaps total: 459 459
Nah, I'm not with this.
+4   

3 months ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 91883 91 K  Slaps total: 5549 5 K

proof of work
+5   

3 months ago '13        #5
PCDubya 
Props total: 14489 14 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
Ya I'm good with who I am.
+5   

3 months ago '21        #6
maybehood 
Props total: 2972 2 K  Slaps total: 672 672
I’d do it if it can cure nerve pain
+1   

3 months ago '16        #7
rempleTakalaka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 3931 3 K  Slaps total: 393 393
I'd definitely would be down to enhance myself, with my own setup both hardware/software ....

Side effects from in-vivo graphene don't look too cool though current day ... so if the right organic-tech came along that didn't have crazy adverse effects on the body, i'm game.

3 months ago '11        #9
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 76428 76 K  Slaps total: 52567 52 K
sh*t been here my n*gga you must never heard of the Dexcom G6 my cousin got that sh*t a tiny sensor wire is inserted just underneath a person's skin using an automatic applicator. An adhesive patch holds the CGM sensor housing in place, so the sensor can measure glucose readings in interstitial fluid throughout the day and night. sh*t amazing to me
+1   

3 months ago '18        #10
mushrooms 
Props total: 9413 9 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
i am for it

people been on the upgrade wave its just yall dont realize everything has to start small

humans been upgrading body parts for decades now ( a*s , t*tties, nose, etc etc )

you got things like adderol that can temporarily boost your brain

those robotic limbs gettin crazy too

this is just the next step

fu*k a calf implant lmao , upgrade my brain !!!!

3 months ago '09        #11
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 18080 18 K  Slaps total: 4778 4 K
 mushrooms said
i am for it

people been on the upgrade wave its just yall dont realize everything has to start small

humans been upgrading body parts for decades now ( a*s , t*tties, nose, etc etc )

you got things like adderol that can temporarily boost your brain

those robotic limbs gettin crazy too

this is just the next step

fu*k a calf implant lmao , upgrade my brain !!!!
Damn yall some slaves to tech. This ain't the same at all they gonna be using your algorithms cloning yall dumb a*ses
+1   

3 months ago '18        #12
mushrooms 
 faceoffizhere said
Damn yall some slaves to tech. This ain't the same at all they gonna be using your algorithms cloning yall dumb a*ses
I see it more as a tool

Your’e on some old man thinking

Everything we use now people said the same sh*t

From

“ why would I drive that giant piece of metal when I got these two perfectly good horses “

“ Why would anyone use the internet, it’s not like you can use to for anything usual or make any money “

You get my drift

These are tools

There are people who abuse them , and become addicted ( much better term than slave btw )

But under the right hands they can do incredible things

3 months ago '07        #13
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 4448 4 K  Slaps total: 665 665
fu*k outta here… can keep that sh*t
+1   

3 months ago '20        #14
Perfectibilist 
Props total: 5851 5 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
 mushrooms said
I see it more as a tool

Youre on some old man thinking

Everything we use now people said the same sh*t

From

why would I drive that giant piece of metal when I got these two perfectly good horses

Why would anyone use the internet, its not like you can use to for anything usual or make any money

You get my drift

These are tools

There are people who abuse them , and become addicted ( much better term than slave btw )

But under the right hands they can do incredible things
I hear you and all, but why the deception with it all?
+1   

3 months ago '16        #15
TrapInBriks11 
Props total: 3726 3 K  Slaps total: 404 404
This is the next stage in our evolution I believe it’s inevitable
Of course there’s people who are goin to be against it

3 months ago '10        #16
ElevateOne 
Props total: 5601 5 K  Slaps total: 554 554
can you buy stock?

3 months ago '19        #17
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 45282 45 K  Slaps total: 5311 5 K
Wearing a Libre 2 right now and even that sh*t is mind-blowing compared to the kids checking their blood sugar when I was in school

(Not diabetic just ruling it out again)

3 months ago '18        #18
mushrooms 
 Perfectibilist said
I hear you and all, but why the deception with it all?
Cuz the powers that be suck

They do this with everything

Its all about money and whatnot
+2   

3 months ago '06        #19
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16168 16 K  Slaps total: 1542 1 K
I remember being in maybe middle school or high school but I remember reading a popular mechanics magazine about the introduction of graphene and telling my step pop that we should invest in it...needless to say we didnt but we prolly woulda been paid like a mfka

3 months ago '22        #20
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12188 12 K  Slaps total: 2492 2 K
I guess you've never heard of a pacemaker. Or metal rods replacing bones.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  18
Video inside sh-t starting to grow on me🤬
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Business ideas ??
31 comments