verizon......launches a 10 year price guarantee for 5G Home, Fios and LTE Home Internet

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 months ago '09        #1
2738 page views
36 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93
Props total: 283010 283 K  Slaps total: 30317 30 K
verizon......launches a 10 year price guarantee for 5G Home, Fios and LTE Home Internet

visit this link https://www.telecompetito .. home-internet/

A new Verizon price guarantee promotion will surely add to the intensity of the competitive landscape for home internet service. The company introduced a 10 year price guarantee for its 5G Home, Fios and LTE Home Internet products.

Both LTE Home Internet and 5G Home are fixed wireless services. But Verizon is also including Fios FTTH service with this 10 year price guarantee promotion.

Both Verizon and T-Mobile have been targeting cable competitor customers with a less expensive fixed wireless home internet product with great success. The plans generally start at $50/month for service that ranges from 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps. The price can go lower if customers bundle mobile.

New fixed wireless home internet customers now grab the lionís share of broadband net adds among large national providers. Combined, Verizon and T-Mobile have over 2.5 million FWA customers (as of 3Q22). Verizon added 234K FWA subscribers in 3Q22 alone.

ďNo one likes when bills go up unexpectedly after a promotional period, so weíre solving that by offering a guaranteed price for home internet for 10 years,Ē said Matt Coakley, vice president of Marketing Strategy and Segment Planning at Verizon in a press release.

Cable companies have been taking it on the chin, but theyíre not sitting idly by either. Charter for example just launched a bundle of home internet and a mobile line for just $50/month. Comcast just launched an ad campaign that squarely targets fixed wireless as an inferior product.

image New Receiver

Verizon also announced a new wireless receiver for its fixed wireless services. The receiver works across all flavors of Verizon fixed wireless technology, including 5G Ultra Wideband mmWave, C-Band and 4G LTE

ďWe are moving toward a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected, fueled by the expansion of 5G,Ē said Brian Higgins, senior vice president of Device Marketing and Consumer Product at Verizon. ďWith the launch of the Verizon Receiver weíre revolutionizing home internet through 5G.Ē

Verizon reports the receiver can seamlessly switch between signals, using the one that provides the best performance and coverage. The company also says the new technology doubles upload speed capacity
+4   

best
worst
36 comments

3 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81389 81 K  Slaps total: 14691 14 K
$30 would be a nice sweet spot
+7   

3 months ago '09        #3
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93 OP
 Xiox said

it doesnt have public wifi hotspot

3 months ago '20        #4

If you go in an a 10 year contract with Verizon & you end it after 3 months or before the 10 year date is verizon going to want to charge you for the remaining years to fill out the 10 years ?

Last edited by Xiox; 10-29-2022 at 10:43 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '22        #5
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 7096 7 K  Slaps total: 4988 4 K
Man I get 6-700 down on tmobiles 5g home internet. 50 a month taxes included. Can't beat it. Been way more reliable than xfinity. But my friend who lives in another state has the same net and doesn't get near my speeds. Depends on where you live.
+2   

3 months ago '11        #6
CarlozRossi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16401 16 K  Slaps total: 2043 2 K
I'm getting like 500 speed paying 85/month. Spectrum

3 months ago '04        #7
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 76428 76 K  Slaps total: 14810 14 K
What I have and it's good enough for me

3 months ago '15        #8
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 19711 19 K  Slaps total: 5119 5 K
1GB or no go for me....

Fiber too lit.
+10   

3 months ago '07        #9
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 58910 58 K  Slaps total: 12126 12 K
 Javon23 said
What I have and it's good enough for me

+3   

3 months ago '09        #10
 CarlozRossi said
I'm getting like 500 speed paying 85/month. Spectrum

cox 100/5 $20 a month after acp discount

i use around 75gb a day of the free cox wifi hotspot

3 months ago '05        #11
MykelxKnight 
Props total: 1372 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 ITookTheRedPill said
Man I get 6-700 down on tmobiles 5g home internet. 50 a month taxes included. Can't beat it. Been way more reliable than xfinity. But my friend who lives in another state has the same net and doesn't get near my speeds. Depends on where you live.
Yup Iím getting around the same thing. Xfinity is unreliable plus they wanted to charge more for unlimited internet. I think it comes out to $54 with taxes and other fees but, you canít beat that price. Iíve consistently got 200/50 my upload speeds Iíve seen jump to 100 depending on the time of the day. Hopefully when they do release the star link satellites next year speeds get even better. Canít complain though my xfinity internet was dropping 3-4 times a day and the techs are useless.

3 months ago '22        #12
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 7096 7 K  Slaps total: 4988 4 K
 MykelxKnight said
Yup Iím getting around the same thing. Xfinity is unreliable plus they wanted to charge more for unlimited internet. I think it comes out to $54 with taxes and other fees but, you canít beat that price. Iíve consistently got 200/50 my upload speeds Iíve seen jump to 100 depending on the time of the day. Hopefully when they do release the star link satellites next year speeds get even better. Canít complain though my xfinity internet was dropping 3-4 times a day and the techs are useless.
Xfinity had me paying nearly 100 for 100 down 10 up. They were supposed to bury a new cable at my house because the cable was old and went bad. After a month they lied and said the new cable was buried. They didn't do anything. I called them and dropped them and told them why. Of course all I got was a sorry to hear about your experience. And yes they always had outages. Xfinity is awful. So far no issues with tmobile 5g net. I've had it for probably around 8 months. I was skeptical but I didn't have any other choice. It worked out.

3 months ago '05        #13
MykelxKnight 
Props total: 1372 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 ITookTheRedPill said
Xfinity had me paying nearly 100 for 100 down 10 up. They were supposed to bury a new cable at my house because the cable was old and went bad. After a month they lied and said the new cable was buried. They didn't do anything. I called them and dropped them and told them why. Of course all I got was a sorry to hear about your experience. And yes they always had outages. Xfinity is awful. So far no issues with tmobile 5g net. I've had it for probably around 8 months. I was skeptical but I didn't have any other choice. It worked out.
Crazy, I had the same exact issues with xfinity. How funny. They tried to charge me to have a tech to come out here and rewire the house. Funny thing is everyone in the neighborhood has the same issues with xfinity. I did some research and seen T-Mobile was open decided to give it a shot to was skeptical but, after the first week without having issues was an easy switch for me. Havenít had any issues with losing internet constantly as I work from home and need a stable internet connection.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #14
Poncho520 
Props total: 31837 31 K  Slaps total: 2096 2 K
 Xiox said
Just signed up for it yesterday.
They take 25 bucks off if your a Verizon customer. 10 bucks off if you get wireless billing. 10 years is a hell of a time period. By that time this form of transmission will be dated like beeper and two pagers.
+4   

3 months ago '20        #15
 Poncho520 said
Just signed up for it yesterday.
They take 25 bucks off if your a Verizon customer. 10 bucks off if you get wireless billing. 10 years is a hell of a time period. By that time this form of transmission will be dated like beeper and two pagers.
How is Verizon's billing do they nickel & dime you like AT&T & Cox ?

3 months ago '14        #16
LuckyLefty92 
Props total: 548 548  Slaps total: 75 75
 Xiox said

If you go in an a 10 year contract with Verizon & you end it after 3 months or before the 10 year date is verizon going to want to charge you for the remaining years to fill out the 10 years ?
I doubt that would be the case but most likely the contract would include a termination clause. For example, if you ended your contract before the 10 year period, you would have to pay early termination fee.

3 months ago '22        #17
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11802 11 K  Slaps total: 2982 2 K
no rumplestiltskin dealings.

month to month plan my nucca

3 months ago '20        #18
 LuckyLefty92 said
I doubt that would be the case but most likely the contract would include a termination clause. For example, if you ended your contract before the 10 year period, you would have to pay early termination fee.
I would like to see what's in a cancellation of service

3 months ago '17        #19
Poncho520 
Props total: 31837 31 K  Slaps total: 2096 2 K
 Xiox said
I presently have the mobile hot spot plan which is very expensive. You get alot of data and the disney,hulu,espn bundle included. They coming to install this week so we'll see. Theoretically we should be saving money on internet. Fingers crossed

3 months ago '17        #20
Nosbig 
Props total: 7554 7 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
I don't think you guys understand how lucky your are lol paying $205usd before taxes for tv internet and cell phones,.....

3 months ago '04        #21
Free Agentz 
Props total: 514 514  Slaps total: 122 122
 Xiox said

Itís not a 10 year contract. Itís a 10 year price guarantee.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #22
killababi 
Props total: 10666 10 K  Slaps total: 1826 1 K
1gig 29.99 per month
+2   

3 months ago '09        #23
 Xiox said

cox is paid for the next 3 months

3 months ago '20        #24
 messy marv stan said
cox is paid for the next 3 months
They can still add $3 in fees on your a$$

3 months ago '20        #25
 killababi said
1gig 29.99 per month
That's beautiful for how many years ?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+63online now  21
The three missing rappers have been found Dead
307 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  18
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Flossy and Brownlee Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - First Impressions
56 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside I believe that we are in a simulation