Yooo!!!! On Sirius Game's 300 Bars Is Playing!!!

most viewed right now
 272
NBA Opening Night: x17 Champion Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers 8:00pm TN..
1143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 160
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Busta Rhymes Involved In Heated Altercation With BX Member At Revolt Mu..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Mirotic and Portis involved in “serious” altercation
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-17-2005, 11:00 PM         #81
weezaye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see what ur saying but i dont believe htat just because game doesnt have 50 promoting him that hes gona flop with this next record. i sitll think hell do close to the same numbers he did the first time. but ur right, being promoted by 50 is like a garuntee to go platinum and blow up.
 12 years ago '05        #82
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Kiss The Stick said:
really?sh*t..

but didnt buck diss game on radio or some sh*t?

he said "50 u want me to take care of this n*gga?" lmao at game thinkin hes all buddy buddy then buck says sh*t liek that
 12 years ago '05        #83
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 weezaye said:
i see what ur saying but i dont believe htat just because game doesnt have 50 promoting him that hes gona flop with this next record. i sitll think hell do close to the same numbers he did the first time. but ur right, being promoted by 50 is like a garuntee to go platinum and blow up.
I didnt mean to say he gon flop, it juss sounded funny in tha analogy.. but IMO he WILL NOT do as well as his first album, unless... he is STILL beefin wit 50 when games album comes out which is extremely unlikely
 06-17-2005, 11:03 PM         #84
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this link not working
 06-17-2005, 11:04 PM         #85
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its tight!!! He needs to stop wit the references tho. He did that all threw the documentary, it was gunit holding him back, it was them damn references k!lling the sh*t. That sh*t is old. But the song is tight to me and yall know im a gunit fan.


Last edited by chuckster409; 06-17-2005 at 11:09 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #86
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
Game gon be juss like Bang Em Smurf all over again. Had a chance to hit the HUGE time, but got kicked to the curb and wont be the same again
 06-17-2005, 11:04 PM         #87
weezaye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by burninLz
I didnt mean to say he gon flop, it juss sounded funny in tha analogy.. but IMO he WILL NOT do as well as his first album, unless... he is STILL beefin wit 50 when games album comes out which is extremely unlikely
true he most likely wont b beefin with 50 but will just have to wait and see whos right
 06-17-2005, 11:05 PM         #88
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is a good rapper but he cant beat g-unit and when 50 responds with banks its going to be over and everybody knows this
 06-17-2005, 11:07 PM         #89
weezaye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by BurninLz
Game gon be juss like Bang Em Smurf all over again. Had a chance to hit the HUGE time, but got kicked to the curb and wont be the same again
u act like his career is over and the chance is gone
 06-17-2005, 11:08 PM         #90
weezaye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id love to see lloyd and 50 try to top this
 12 years ago '04        #91
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 bc/o06 said:
this n*gga is a good rapper but he cant beat g-unit and when 50 responds with banks its going to be over and everybody knows this
remember that banks&50 diss when they tried to go at nas and shyne on the same track, when 50 wasnt even saying sh*t?

sh*t was weak as hell :thumbsdow
 06-17-2005, 11:10 PM         #92
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
remember that banks&50 diss when they tried to go at nas and shyne on the same track, when 50 wasnt even saying sh*t?

sh*t was weak as hell :thumbsdow
50 k!lled shyne with one line on that hot 97 freestyle you cant tell me that wasnt funny
 06-17-2005, 11:11 PM         #93
weezaye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Kiss The Stick
remember that banks&50 diss when they tried to go at nas and shyne on the same track, when 50 wasnt even saying sh*t?
whats the name of that track
 12 years ago '05        #94
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 weezaye said:
u act like his career is over and the chance is gone
The chance IS gone. Rite now in, in the state of the hip-hop game, 50 cent is the most valuable person to have in ur camp. He will make u the most money, give u the most fame. Whether yall like him or not.. He just has a tendency to blow ppl up. And mayb if game never went all the way wit these beef sh*t they mighta gotten back together in the future, look at daz and kurupt, but now game done this sh*t, he missed the chance
 12 years ago '05        #95
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Kiss The Stick said:
remember that banks&50 diss when they tried to go at nas and shyne on the same track, when 50 wasnt even saying sh*t?

sh*t was weak as hell :thumbsdow
nah, can't say i remember that
 12 years ago '04        #96
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 bc/o06 said:
50 k!lled shyne with one line on that hot 97 freestyle you cant tell me that wasnt funny
i never heard it, dont matter

i kinda wish buddens was involved again

those were the days..
 06-17-2005, 11:13 PM         #97
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still could see everybody making up though after both sides get a couple disses in and then em and dre will stop it most likely
 06-17-2005, 11:15 PM         #98
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
i never heard it, dont matter

i kinda wish buddens was involved again

those were the days..
Buddens
no son.
 12 years ago '04        #99
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
PROP POST
if anyone wants me to hit em' with props, hit me, i'll get ya back :D

i already got burning lz
 06-17-2005, 11:16 PM         #100
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
i never heard it, dont matter

i kinda wish buddens was involved again

those were the days..
"i heard irv trying to sign shyne i aint got no love for him/tell him 50 said he soft he wont shoot up the club again"
and after that funk master flex begged him to stop cuz he got at kim with the next line
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
32 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
236 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
205 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
606 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
31 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy