Yooo!!!! On Sirius Game's 300 Bars Is Playing!!!

most viewed right now
 120
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-17-2005, 10:32 PM         #61
zion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rather listen to the full 300 bars when its ripped, not just the 1st 100
 11 years ago '05        #62
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
its tight but.......................i wanna hear the Rest lol
 06-17-2005, 10:37 PM         #63
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D @Game defending Shyne,Fat Joe,Nas,Jada
 11 years ago '05        #64
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 TheKidHypno said:
i find it funny how your all over 50's nuts with a Nas avatar :finger:
all over 50's nuts? I was just stating simple facts. You honestly are implying to me that Game will do as well on his next album without the promotion he had for The Documentary? The fu*k outta here


 06-17-2005, 10:38 PM         #65
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


if anybody else hasn't heard it.......which i think everybody on BX has
 11 years ago '05        #66
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 TheKidHypno said:
Nursury Rhymes
Reherse These Rhymes

They are multi's, fool


you.. are....


stupid.


lmao @ multi's, and its "rehearse"
 06-17-2005, 10:41 PM         #67
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
that is true talent rite there..



wow.. to think game culdnt think of nething that rhymed with "Rhymes", other than "Rhymes" again.


GET OFF G-UNITS d!ck SIR!!!!!!
 06-17-2005, 10:41 PM         #68
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
all over 50's nuts? I was just stating simple facts. You honestly are implying to me that Game will do as well on his next album without the promotion he had for The Documentary? The fu*k outta here


Game got all the promotion he needed....Game dont need 50 now....he's established....almost 3 million people know who he is by now....all he need is Dre on his side and he set....plus he got D-Block, & Terror Squad which both blew up this year from success....so stfu, biaaaaaaatch :slap:
 11 years ago '05        #69
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 88 88
wouldn't it be funny if fifty got jeffery atkinsed. well if you believe in karma
 11 years ago '05        #70
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 TheKidHypno said:
Game got all the promotion he needed....Game dont need 50 now....he's established....almost 3 million people know who he is by now....all he need is Dre on his side and he set....plus he got D-Block, & Terror Squad which both blew up this year from success....so stfu, biaaaaaaatch :slap:
ever hear of bone thugs n harmony? Im sure everyone on this site has, but yet they've gotten the worst promotion ever. Promotion aint bout ppl knowing who u r, promotion is about PROMOTING your album before/during/after it drops. And Game DOESNT have that as much anymore.

Im not sayin he gon do that bad, but he aint gon do as well as with his last album.

lmao @ "game has terror squad and d-block"

u think T-squad and d-block give a fu*k about game? lolol they mite do sum songs wit dude, but thats it.


Last edited by BurninLz; 06-17-2005 at 10:48 PM..
 06-17-2005, 10:48 PM         #71
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
ever hear of bone thugs n harmony? Im sure everyone on this site has, but yet they've gotten the worst promotion ever. Promotion aint bout ppl knowing who u r, promotion is about PROMOTING your album before/during/after it drops. And Game DOESNT have that as much anymore.

Im not sayin he gon do that bad, but he aint gon do as well as with his last album.

lmao @ "game has terror squad and d-block"

u think T-squad and d-block give a fu*k about game? lolol they mite do sum songs wit dude, but thats it.
only time will tell....im out...1....and by the way....Jada's been down wit Game right before he was even signed to G-Unit


Last edited by TheKidHypno; 06-17-2005 at 10:50 PM..
 06-17-2005, 10:52 PM         #72
weezaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats true i agree with u on the terror squad and d block part but who the hell says game wont b promoted by dre and aftermath. its not like u need 50 to promote u to go platinum.
 11 years ago '05        #73
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
There is no anti-game or favoring g-unit in what im bout to say..


fact of the matter is, this sh*t gon be just like EVERY SINGLE "beef" game has been in.

-Jay-z/Memph Bleek
-Yukmouth
-Joe Budden
.
.
.

its gonna end in game saying "SORRRYYYY 50!"


tell me thats NOT how every beef wit game has gone.. plz






Even if 50's beefs are corny as fu*k and all for publicity, at least dude FINISHES THEM, and DOESNT LOSE THEM!
 11 years ago '04        #74
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
did he call out young buck?
 06-17-2005, 10:55 PM         #75
weezaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^i duno but i memba him saying that the only memba of g unit hes straight with is buck
 06-17-2005, 10:55 PM         #76
weezaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but that was awhile ago when he was first kick outa g unit
 11 years ago '05        #77
sherrythg 
space
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
i'm so glad game is not g-unit anymore, his talent was wasted.
 11 years ago '05        #78
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 weezaye said:
thats true i agree with u on the terror squad and d block part but who the hell says game wont b promoted by dre and aftermath. its not like u need 50 to promote u to go platinum.

Because..

1- Dr. Dre makes the beats. So hes promoting himself partially too
2- 50 is a WAY MORE valuable a.sset to Dre than Game is.
3- Who honestly can give you more promotion than 50 cent? Im not sayin hes the best or nothin, im sayin he's everywhere. Look at everyone to come out of g-unit records so far.. Banks-blown up, Buck-Blown up, Game-Blown up. But i do give it to game, cuz in a way he's getting the promotion from 50 cent indirectly by beefing with him, butttt game dont have an album comin out so it dont really matter
 11 years ago '04        #79
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
 weezaye said:
^i duno but i memba him saying that the only memba of g unit hes straight with is buck
really?sh*t..

but didnt buck diss game on radio or some sh*t?
 11 years ago '05        #80
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 Kiss The Stick said:
did he call out young buck?
i doubt it, cuz buck aint on that stupid publicity stunt bullsh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy