"atl gangbangers aint trying to get $$$.. They seek protection out of fear"-yung joc

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
580 page views
13 comments

MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46309 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
"atl gangbangers aint trying to get $$$.. They seek protection out of fear"-yung joc

he ain't lying ....

They ain't about the Cream
They just wanna put bullets in your spleen

+8   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 
Props total: 8911 8 K  Slaps total: 1315 1 K
I thought that’s how it is in some areas. Opposing gangs controlling territory close to each other and kinda have to join to make it back home safe. That and the sense of belonging

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 10-06-2022 at 08:55 PM..

2 months ago '21        #3
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
I
 Hit Em' Up said
I thought that’s how it is in some areas. Opposing gangs controlling territory close to each other and kinda have to join to make it back home safe. That and the sense of belonging
He is not disputing that

He is just questioning is it worth it to just hang out over a sense of belonging and feeling protected??

When the greater goal should be to get some fukking $$$!

With violence being only a means to an end

I feel Joc...

I'm an Old head and the "gangs" of my era had a more logical motive

BMF... SUPREME TEAM.. BLACK ROSES..ZOE POUND..SYS...HOT BOYZ...PSK...MIAMI BOYZ...SHOWA POSSE...A TEAM..GULLYMEN

were about that paper $$$

nowadays these carts are murder..murder.. murder..drill..drill..drill
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #4
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 71001 71 K  Slaps total: 40542 40 K
Patty Cake Patty Cake Microwave!!!

Jeezy>>>

2 months ago '06        #5
Hit Em' Up 
 MISTERCYNICAL said
I

He is not disputing that

He is just questioning is it worth it to just hang out over a sense of belonging and feeling protected??

When the greater goal should be to get some fukking $$$!

With violence being only a means to an end

I feel Joc...

I'm an Old head and the "gangs" of my era had a more logical motive

BMF... SUPREME TEAM.. BLACK ROSES..ZOE POUND..SYS...HOT BOYZ...PSK...MIAMI BOYZ...SHOWA POSSE...A TEAM..GULLYMEN

were about that paper $$$

nowadays these carts are murder..murder.. murder..drill..drill..drill
Without that protection people are watching it more than you. Iím just guessing but a smart dude would just get the fu*k out of atl if he could or learn how to move militant trust no one until you can get the money to get the fu*k out

2 months ago '21        #6
 Hit Em' Up said
Without that protection people are watching it more than you. Iím just guessing but a smart dude would just get the fu*k out of atl if he could or learn how to move militant trust no one until you can get the money to get the fu*k out
Joc was speaking specifically of Atlanta cause he lives there

But he knows this is a Nationwide problem

Memphis...Duval...Augusta...Orlando ..NYC... Chitown.. Columbia... Cincinnati...Dallas..Philly

Are all experiencing the same thing

So where could a working class man move to???

Hell even the suburbs are on fire with this gang violence

2 months ago '06        #7
Hit Em' Up 
 MISTERCYNICAL said

Memphis...Duval...Augusta...Orlando ..NYC... Chitown.. Columbia... Cincinnati...Dallas..Philly

The best thing you can really do is try your best to fly under the radar, be unpredictable routinely, donít talk much. Always be aware of your surroundingÖ sometimes you can just feel something ainít right math Hoffa spoke on this. And if you really need to get a 38 special.

If not many people know you or anything about you and keep protection whether itís surveillance or a gun Iíd be willing to bet in a case study this will significantly reduce your chances of getting got. Keep a small circle solid 5 people you knew from most your life and you canít even really fully trust that but when you have people watching your back itís harder to get caught slippin

2 months ago '21        #8
 Hit Em' Up said
The best thing you can really do is try your best to fly under the radar, be unpredictable routinely, donít talk much. Always be aware of your surroundingÖ sometimes you can just feel something ainít right math Hoffa spoke on this. And if you really need to get a 38 special.

If not many people know you or anything about you and keep protection whether itís surveillance or a gun Iíd be willing to bet in a case study this will significantly reduce your chances of getting got. Keep a small circle solid 5 people you knew from most your life and you canít even really fully trust that but when you have people watching your back itís harder to get caught slippin
None of that sh*t matters

When cats are out to hit random licks

My neighbor is very low key a loner introvert rarely home I check on his house from time to time feed his dogs

He still was the victim of a HOME INVASION

AINT NO FORMULA TO DEFEND YO SELF AGAINST CRIMINALS

pray for the best and prepare for the worst
+2   

2 months ago '06        #9
Hit Em' Up 
 MISTERCYNICAL said
None of that sh*t matters

When cats are out to hit random licks

My neighbor is very low key a loner introvert rarely home I check on his house from time to time feed his dogs

He still was the victim of a HOME INVASION

AINT NO FORMULA TO DEFEND YO SELF AGAINST CRIMINALS

You have to understand anything is possible at anytime. I could be driving and be mistaken by a target for another gang and get shot up. I could cross the street on a green light and a texting driver could not see me.

What Iím referring to, specifically, is reducing your chances of getting targeted by the way. I also mentioned surveillance a 38 and even a Rott .If he got thr drop on then first and let that dog loose on them while. Letting a few round off I believe his chances of survival would increase greatly .

Iím not trying to argue with you Iím just saying be alert and aware and have systems in place to monitor your security and give you a a chance. But even then one off like your neighbour will happen itís just not 100% preventable

2 months ago '17        #10
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 72236 72 K  Slaps total: 13404 13 K
 mistercynical said
none of that sh*t matters

when cats are out to hit random licks

my neighbor is very low key a loner introvert rarely home i check on his house from time to time feed his dogs

he still was the victim of a home invasion

aint no formula to defend yo self against criminals

you gave n*ggas the drop
+1   

2 months ago '17        #11
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25617 25 K  Slaps total: 2458 2 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said

Meh, all a working class man gotta do is research which suburbs have low crime and move there without bringing any fu*k sh*t to the burbs. I moved my family to the burbs here in Houston and don't have to really worry about being a victim. Don't get it twisted I keep protection just incase but it's a lot different than being in an area with high crime.

Cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando even Philly have some nice low crime suburbs where a working class man can enjoy himself without worrying about constantly looking over their shoulder.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #12
boopityboop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17957 17 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said

If you tired of dusty dudes trying break all up in ya car, sell you Reggie at the gas station, little kids hustlin you water in traffic or not being able to walk down the street without bumping into tents...

COME TO THE NORTHSIDE!!!

+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
 Petieparker said
Meh, all a working class man gotta do is research which suburbs have low crime and move there without bringing any fu*k sh*t to the burbs. I moved my family to the burbs here in Houston and don't have to really worry about being a victim. Don't get it twisted I keep protection just incase but it's a lot different than being in an area with high crime.

Cities like Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando even Philly have some nice low crime suburbs where a working class man can enjoy himself without worrying about constantly looking over their shoulder.

THIS AINT HOUSTON BREH

ATLANTA IS DIFFERENT...I LIVED HERE FOR 23 YEARS

The suburbs tend to be just as active now that Gentrification is I'm full swing in preparation for the 2024 world cup

Dude I did all that ...several years ago my money was great and I was in the midst of opening a business and I did my research to find the safest and most remote location in ATL area without being far from my business

I had though I found that when I moved less than 10 miles from the Rockdale border in a rural suburban unincorporated area with nothing but trees..deer and small farm crops and a little shopping strip mall with also great schools and moderate traffic

All THAT sh*t CHANGED WITHIN THE PAST 4 YEARS when the Georgia DOT built a flyover highway and AMAZON built a massive building and ATL Gentrification was so extensive that half of east Atlanta and Decatur was moving out here ..now we got Section 8...car breaking and Gangs such as GDs...MMB (many many bullets) ..SMM...FNF and Ghostface Gangstas just to name a few

But hey that's my part of town

Message: NO AREA OF ATL (SOUTH..NORTH..WEST..EAST) is HEAVEN

boopityboop said

If you tired of dusty dudes trying break all up in ya car, sell you Reggie at the gas station, little kids hustlin you water in traffic or not being able to walk down the street without bumping into tents...

COME TO THE NORTHSIDE!!!

NEGRO the Northside is NOT paradise

Y'all play naive if you want ..yeah the Northside might be out all the sides of ATL the safest ...but is FAR FROM BEING EXEMPT FROM THE GANG AND CRIME problems plaguing ATL metro

Gwinnett county got so many damn gangs it's ridiculous (GDs..Rolling 20s...YRN...Ghostface Gangstas)

Roswell...Buford .. Norcross are full of gangbangers black and Mexican

Don't get me started on Cumming

One of the most ignant crime infatuated group of bi*ches I came across lives in cumming ..trapping in motels ...busting guns and lining n*ggas up

Hell Cumming is actually where the GBI investigation into the DrugRich gang got it's start which led to the RICO in Fulton county

In fact DRUG RICH founder Hector made a disclaimer claiming he don't know or want to be involved with any cats from Gwinnett

Smh

My cousin who lives in Duluth was telling me about an upcoming Gang Intervention meeting Gwinnett county is holding behind closed doors which involve alot of covert civil right violations sh*t and the MALL OF GEORGIA is heavily involved

Northside is Not the best side

Hell these Northsiders made a video celebrating thier treachery

You know it's bad when MIKO visits your area to film a HOOD VLOG

NAH Homie I'm good fukk da nawf

Last edited by MISTERCYNICAL; 10-08-2022 at 07:39 AM..

2 months ago '17        #14
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25617 25 K  Slaps total: 2458 2 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said

THIS AINT HOUSTON BREH

ATLANTA IS DIFFERENT...I LIVED HERE FOR 23 YEARS

The suburbs tend to be just as active now that Gentrification is I'm full swing in preparation for the 2024 world cup

Dude I did all that ...several years ago my money was great and I was in the midst of opening a business and I did my research to find the safest and most remote location in ATL area without being far from my business

I had though I found that when I moved less than 10 miles from the Rockdale border in a rural suburban unincorporated area with nothing but trees..deer and small farm crops and a little shopping strip mall with also great schools and moderate traffic

All THAT sh*t CHANGED WITHIN THE PAST 4 YEARS when the Georgia DOT built a flyover highway and AMAZON built a massive building and ATL Gentrification was so extensive that half of east Atlanta and Decatur was moving out here ..now we got Section 8...car breaking and Gangs such as GDs...MMB (many many bullets) ..SMM...FNF and Ghostface Gangstas just to name a few

But hey that's my part of town

Message: NO AREA OF ATL (SOUTH..NORTH..WEST..EAST) is HEAVEN

NEGRO the Northside is NOT paradise

Y'all play naive if you want ..yeah the Northside might be out all the sides of ATL the safest ...but is FAR FROM BEING EXEMPT FROM THE GANG AND CRIME problems plaguing ATL metro

Gwinnett county got so many damn gangs it's ridiculous (GDs..Rolling 20s...YRN...Ghostface Gangstas)

Roswell...Buford .. Norcross are full of gangbangers black and Mexican

Don't get me started on Cumming

One of the most ignant crime infatuated group of bi*ches I came across lives in cumming ..trapping in motels ...busting guns and lining n*ggas up

Hell Cumming is actually where the GBI investigation into the DrugRich gang got it's start which led to the RICO in Fulton county

In fact DRUG RICH founder Hector made a disclaimer claiming he don't know or want to be involved with any cats from Gwinnett

Smh

My cousin who lives in Duluth was telling me about an upcoming Gang Intervention meeting Gwinnett county is holding behind closed doors which involve alot of covert civil right violations sh*t and the MALL OF GEORGIA is heavily involved

Northside is Not the best side

Hell these Northsiders made a video celebrating thier treachery

You know it's bad when MIKO visits your area to film a HOOD VLOG

NAH Homie I'm good fukk da nawf

First of all Brah youíre right Atlanta ainít Houston.

Atlanta is a SAFER metro than Houston. Atlanta MSA has a crime rate of 267.7. Thatís safer than Chicago/ Dallas/ and Houston.

Houston MSA is 558.8Ö itís one of the most dangerous major metropolitan areas in the nation

Some Atlanta negros have a tendency to over exaggerate. I use to laugh when young negros who grew up in 2 parent middle class households use to try so hard to be like them cats from the actual city. Yea Gwinnett and Cobb county has their pockets of crime. Iím not denying that, but crime is very avoidable more so in the northern burbs than anywhere else in the MSA.

You can post all the YouTube videos you want but statistics say otherwise. Plus I lived in Atlanta for 2 years and was up and down Gwinnett. Norcross- Tucker area was about the roughest areas in Gwinnett but for the most part these burbs are GENERALLY safe. You think the affluent neighborhoods gotta constantly worry about these ďgangbangersĒ on that NAWF?

Btw, ainít no damn gangbanging like that in Atlanta MSA. LA has gang banging. Chicago has gangbanging. Atlanta metro n*ggas will claim different gang sets but ainít no gangbanging. Iíve seen more active gang banging in cities like St. Louis/ Little Rock/ Ft. Worth. The city of Atlanta and suburbs south of I-20 is the toughest areas of the metro. North of I-20 has way more nicer safer areas than the few pockets of rough areas usually centered around affordable low income apartment complexes.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Takeoff Alleged k*ller Applied for Emergency Passport & Booked Flight t..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-65online now  9
Article inside 🚨#DripChecc Baggy jeans is the wave for 2023🌊🌊..
147 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
BREAKING: Deion Sanders preparing to accept Colorado coaching job Ԏ..
405 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+328online now  4
Celtics Coach Mazulla Ethers The Royal Family, Reporters Are Left Silent
136 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy