Stephen A. Smith Talks Being Cautious With How He Moves With Women

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  103
76 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+39  55
88 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '19        #1
2047 page views
26 comments

BKFinestMint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 7363 7 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Stephen A. Smith Talks Being Cautious With How He Moves With Women

+35   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
nigs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 16188 16 K  Slaps total: 736 736
a woman can destroy your whole life............especially when they view a path to the "Bag"........you could literally make a entire thread just in sports alone of how many heads got played
+33   

2 months ago '17        #3
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 13856 13 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
Facts. Move very carefully these days.
+21   

2 months ago '05        #4
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 137206 137 K  Slaps total: 15119 15 K
He ain't lying, I'm not even on his level and I feel the same way in certain situations.

You have to listen to your sixth sense, if it don't feel right or look right...then it probably isn't.

But alot dudes won't listen to that, especially if it involves women and s*x.
+32   

2 months ago '20        #5
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 44519 44 K  Slaps total: 4178 4 K

2 months ago '17        #6
DigitalDopeBoys 
Props total: 958 958  Slaps total: 43 43
His fiance/bm was my mom close friend. She moved to Philly and left her job at the TV station for buddy when he had the Steven A show on FOX Sports.
I vividly remeber them planning a wedding and allat...then nothing.
I was mad young but I see he big #GMB and now it all makes sense.
+7   

2 months ago '05        #7
cbsepts 
Props total: 8322 8 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
sometimes its simply better to FAP or abstain....

very few of these women are worth the headaches they bring
+20   

2 months ago '12        #8
daman729 
Props total: 119295 119 K  Slaps total: 4756 4 K

Men with success and prestige are a target, period. When you have that, women will cling to yo a*s like a paperclips to a fu*kin magnet smh. Soon as you get it, they'll pop right out the woodwork and temp you. And if you're a successful man with a lust problem, you definitely have to watch what the fu*k you do.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #9
jholla31 
Props total: 5297 5 K  Slaps total: 714 714
everybody in this new decade is looking to see how they can utilize someone else to maximize their value.....

which in turn they equate your value lesser than them as soon as you begin to acquest.

That's why this generation has it so tough, they cant comprehend real roles between a man and a woman
+13   

2 months ago '19        #10
PolloFrito 
Props total: 1599 1 K  Slaps total: 124 124
You have to be "differently abled" to think messing with a chick at work is a good idea. Well any job worth having, at least.
+5   

2 months ago '10        #11
pacman45  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26408 26 K  Slaps total: 865 865
That interview is pretty good

2 months ago '04        #12
Skilllz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35789 35 K  Slaps total: 3417 3 K
 PolloFrito said
You have to be "differently abled" to think messing with a chick at work is a good idea. Well any job worth having, at least.
facts

Also messing around with a woman's hearts can fu*k you up. A woman scorned is dangerous.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #13
fromSeeDaEast94 
Props total: 14697 14 K  Slaps total: 924 924
Love this. Women have for centuries been the downfall of great men. Sometimes knowingly, and sometimes they're not trying to bring you down, they're just living their wanton care free life and ruin you by proxy. Don't do it.
+11   

2 months ago '05        #14
SoReal 
Props total: 6613 6 K  Slaps total: 481 481
I dont know why, I call duck tails. That n*gga be the last to get play, talking bout I know whats up. SAS know he be peacocking that money for attention.

2 months ago '08        #15
sbbigmike 
Props total: 4249 4 K  Slaps total: 1893 1 K
 BKFinestMint said

Some of the realist advice ever from one of the realist nikkas ever period
+1   

2 months ago '17        #16
nfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7431 7 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
happens all the time yo ; not one lie told
+1   

2 months ago '06        #17
kip99 
Props total: 16008 16 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
This was a great interview.

2 months ago '08        #18
sbbigmike 
 fromSeeDaEast94 said
Love this. Women have for centuries been the downfall of great men. Sometimes knowingly, and sometimes they're not trying to bring you down, they're just living their wanton care free life and ruin you by proxy. Don't do it.
Week 1.............all great men adam david sampson solomon., his tale on demon hoes and baby momma drama, even jesus had a mary to cloudy his imagine...down to our heroes malcom and martin the devil had the same move since day 1
+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
Mercury 
Props total: 7398 7 K  Slaps total: 379 379
I feel Stephen A.

Most dudes get set up bc they are not honest with themselves about the caliber of chicks they normally attract.

Every guy that I knew that got cat fished, set up and robbed, etc fell for the IMAGE of a chick that was WELL beyond what they normally bag.

If every girl you book is a 5...all of a sudden you got an 8 or 9 on your d*ck aggressively...and nothing about your life or income has changed...you need to further investigate lmao
+8   

2 months ago '18        #20
Sick Flair 
Props total: 32218 32 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
See how Angela mentioned a d*ck-sucking contest, and Steve didn't bat an eye? bi*ch I'm on Disney fu*k are you talking about?
+4   

2 months ago '05        #21
Gully Reloaded 
Props total: 13671 13 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
 Mercury said
I feel Stephen A.

Most dudes get set up bc they are not honest with themselves about the caliber of chicks they normally attract.

Every guy that I knew that got cat fished, set up and robbed, etc fell for the IMAGE of a chick that was WELL beyond what they normally bag.

If every girl you book is a 5...all of a sudden you got an 8 or 9 on your d*ck aggressively...and nothing about your life or income has changed...you need to further investigate lmao

Hoes are just hoes B. Dont matter if they look good or not. Stop over-valuing them. Every "10" broad out there has let a "low-value" n*gga hit at some point. But corny is corny.
+5   

2 months ago '13        #22
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 136751 136 K  Slaps total: 12340 12 K
Most of these bi*ches be the devil in disguise
Idgaf I look that bi*ch right in the eyes

Rip PNB Rock
+2   

2 months ago '15        #23
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 3764 3 K  Slaps total: 201 201
You have to be a different type of dumb to ruin your lively hood over some box. Some men just be green. Overall though stephen a didn't tell no lies i always say if the woman isn't of equal or greater value i'm not wasting my time.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
Mercury 
Props total: 7398 7 K  Slaps total: 379 379
 Gully Reloaded said

Hoes are just hoes B. Dont matter if they look good or not. Stop over-valuing them. Every "10" broad out there has let a "low-value" n*gga hit at some point. But corny is corny.
I know some 40 + year old men that never hit a good looking girl in their life lol.
+3   

2 months ago '08        #25
sbbigmike 
 Skilllz said
facts

Also messing around with a woman's hearts can fu*k you up. A woman scorned is dangerous.
Told this hoe to not to be eating off my fork at office, no touch and hugs, no how i look today, and told her to wear offive attire as the hoe wore jeggings no drawers saying she aint wear no panty liner how fat she look and she be usually leaking....when i put the fork in the ground the hoe started throwing up and feeling targeted around me......

SN: Thought that was a setup 1000% as Stephen A expressed and u got to protect your career not just at work but all times..at times had Im bummy as hell days and this hoe still on my d*ck moments...... til this day i have a hard time trying to steer my thinking straight as this was the baddest bi*ch period at times i wonder if the work wife relationship we had was real, even if she was sent to knock me off my square thinks she became donnie brasco along the way........my girlfriend tried to find her on fb but was obvisouly blocked when i could go straight to her page, the hoe stalked my page to block the one post about one girl i talked about is the only clue to make a horny man wonder lol
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  66
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”
27 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  53
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
78 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+51online now  43
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  28
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
48 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy