Oct 6 - Waukesha Christmas massacre Trial Starts With Darrell Brooks Stripping in Court

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+24  66
51 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '21        #1
1259 page views
27 comments

The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16571 16 K  Slaps total: 7870 7 K
Oct 6 - Waukesha Christmas massacre Trial Starts With Darrell Brooks Stripping in Court

Hes also acting as his own attorney.

You would think this would be all over the news . k*lling 6 people and injuring 50 deliberately .
But it doesnt fit the narrative ...

Live link added

Last edited by The jinx; 10-06-2022 at 02:03 PM..
+6   

best
worst
27 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
@ @ why isnt this trial all over the mainstream media ? He did a hate crime and injured over 50 people . This might be the all time biggest hate crime act at once in America.
But noone covering it. Kyle Rittenhouse had celebrities tweeting about it and riots breaking out.
For some unknkwn reason they wont talk about this
@ @ @ @ @ @ @

Might just be jury selection i dunno hes acting a fool tho

+2   

2 months ago '19        #3
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 11163 11 K  Slaps total: 1269 1 K
tryna get that insanity plea by any means
+25   

2 months ago '22        #4
Capper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4453 4 K  Slaps total: 1548 1 K
 The jinx said
@ @ why isnt this trial all over the mainstream media ? He did a hate crime and injured over 50 people . This might be the all time biggest hate crime act at once in America.
But noone covering it. Kyle Rittenhouse had celebrities tweeting about it and riots breaking out.
@ @ @ @ @ @ @

hes probably eating like a king in jail

2 months ago '20        #5
The Nutcracker 
Props total: 24557 24 K  Slaps total: 11374 11 K
Its unfortunate that BX members think that Democrats are doing them a favor by excusing their moral less, selfish behavior. No one has to take accountability anymore, just blame it on Trump and the republicans

In reality theyre just taking money and votes from the black community while encouraging more violence, hatred, destruction and murder as well as promoting the gay agenda to children

Last edited by The Nutcracker; 10-06-2022 at 01:50 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '22        #6
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 5949 5 K  Slaps total: 641 641
 The Nutcracker said
Its unfortunate that BX members think that Democrats are doing them a favor by excusing their moral less, selfish behavior. No one has to take accountability anymore, just blame it on Trump amd the republicans

In reality theyre just taking money and votes from the black community while encouraging more violence, hatred, destruction and murder as well as promoting the gay agenda to children
You say BX members then jump to black people
+12   

2 months ago '21        #7
 The Nutcracker said
Its unfortunate that BX members think that Democrats are doing them a favor by excusing their moral less, selfish behavior. No one has to take accountability anymore, just blame it on Trump and the republicans

They do it thru mind control in the media and social media. Im against that. They force me to be a republican because i cant support their fake bullsh*t and manipulation.

@ @ @ you guys are the problem.

@ @ @ @

2 months ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 46980 46 K  Slaps total: 9880 9 K
long as he's anti-maga tho right
+3   

2 months ago '21        #9
bunkin 
Props total: 14160 14 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 The jinx said
They do it thru mind control in the media and social media. Im against that. They force me to be a republican because i cant support their fake bullsh*t and manipulation.

@ @ @ you guys are the problem.

@ @ @ @
Tread lightly you know how sensitive the news section can be
+1   

2 months ago '06        #10
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47724 47 K  Slaps total: 6138 6 K
I really hope they don't bail this dude out with the insanity bullsh*t.

That sh*t got old really quick with all these criminals claiming that sh*t.
+5   

2 months ago '16        #11
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108338 108 K  Slaps total: 13786 13 K

+2   

2 months ago '21        #12
 bunkin said
Tread lightly you know how sensitive the news section can be
 bigkilla said
I really hope they don't bail this dude out with the insanity bullsh*t.

That sh*t got old really quick with all these criminals claiming that sh*t.
Liberal media ran the headline that the Suv k*lled those people. Never said the guy driving lmao
+1   

2 months ago '06        #13
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47724 47 K  Slaps total: 6138 6 K
 The jinx said
Liberal media ran the headline that the Suv k*lled those people. Never said the guy driving lmao
Yea I remember that.. the phrasing of that headline was wild
+2   

2 months ago '21        #14
The typical douche bags avoiding this thread like the plague
+3   

2 months ago '20        #15
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75494 75 K  Slaps total: 13773 13 K
Dude is going the crazy route but is he really insane . His mom's claims he is . Did the DA talk to his mom to see why she claims he's a looney ?
+1   

2 months ago '21        #16
 Xiox said
Dude is going the crazy route but is he really insane . His mom's claims he is . Did the DA talk to his mom to see why she claims he's a looney ?
Prosecutors will play this video and prove hes not legally insane.

+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 108338 108 K  Slaps total: 13786 13 K
upon further review:

His mother wrote a letter to the media saying [Darrell a.k.a. MathBoi Fly] had a long history of mental health problems and no health insurance to pay for treatment.

Brooks had a history of social media posts advocating for violence against white people and Jews. Brooks was reported to have posted the phrases "Hitler knew who the real Jews were" and "Hitler was right" on Facebook. During his amateur rap career, Brooks rapped about being a "terrorist" and a "killer in the city". According to the Anti-Defamation League, while Brooks had expressed many anti-semitic beliefs and opinions online, "there appears to be little evidence that Brooks actively subscribes to an overarching extremist ideology."

Last edited by BathWaterMelody; 10-06-2022 at 03:37 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #18
JohnMellow 
Props total: 6421 6 K  Slaps total: 3415 3 K
Y he strip doen to get nakey?

2 months ago '19        #19
JohnMellow 
Props total: 6421 6 K  Slaps total: 3415 3 K
He should also be put away for that trash a*s rap video
@ hey cuh, I know you’re scared to speak to me directly (I don’t blame you, who wants to get torn apart like that?), but is this the type of music you’re into ? Plz say yes

Last edited by JohnMellow; 10-07-2022 at 07:01 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
collegeboy58 
Props total: 26105 26 K  Slaps total: 1310 1 K
 BathWaterMelody said
upon further review:

His mother wrote a letter to the media saying [Darrell a.k.a. MathBoi Fly] had a long history of mental health problems and no health insurance to pay for treatment.

Brooks had a history of social media posts advocating for violence against white people and Jews. Brooks was reported to have posted the phrases "Hitler knew who the real Jews were" and "Hitler was right" on Facebook. During his amateur rap career, Brooks rapped about being a "terrorist" and a "killer in the city". According to the Anti-Defamation League, while Brooks had expressed many anti-semitic beliefs and opinions online, "there appears to be little evidence that Brooks actively subscribes to an overarching extremist ideology."

If you're diagnosed with mental illness, you qualify for SSI making you eligible for healthcare via the market place.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #21
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 118945 118 K  Slaps total: 7636 7 K
 Xiox said
He has to enter the insanity plea before the trial starts. Then a psych would testify that he suffers from some type of ailment in the DSMV which impaired his ability to know right from wrong at the time of the incident. Acting like a nut during the trial wont mean sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #22
Airs Heir 
Props total: 160 160  Slaps total: 55 55

u

The jinx said

@ @ @ @ @ @ @

They covered it on my local news channel

2 months ago '18        #23
Trezboyz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 4195 4 K  Slaps total: 2125 2 K
 The Nutcracker said

I'm confused how was this a hate crime ? not a single democrat excused wat he did the man called hated Obama according to his facebook posts

He was a felon who was dam near homeless for the past 2 decades I doubt he's ever voted a day in his life
+1   

2 months ago '18        #24
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 56285 56 K  Slaps total: 4361 4 K
Give his a*s the chair if he did that sh*t.

1 month ago '07        #25
OVERLORD 
Props total: 32482 32 K  Slaps total: 8854 8 K
Where is the official thread for this trial? This trial is hilarious

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  66
NFL players GPA in high school!
51 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  63
Image(s) inside What haircut is this called?
78 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  39
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Wife of Green Ranger GETS ATTACKED by FANS blaming her for his death
44 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy