Gotham knights is just more proof gaming needs a complete overhual

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+24  76
46 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '22        #1
2955 page views
54 comments

goodlordnine 
Props total: 348 348  Slaps total: 256 256
Gotham knights is just more proof gaming needs a complete overhual

what's the purpose of having an open world game with no npcs or npcs with the artificial intelligence of a rock.... then to top it off the open world is still linear in design

this was my problem with gta5 this whole time the game was nothing outside the actual story missions ....

no taking over territory no building interiors
can only rob a bank during a story mission other than that can't even go inside the bank they sacrificing to much realism in an open world for the sake of shiny graphics and it's getting rediculius now

Xbox has no games Sony and Nintendo keep making same games over and over we gotta put our foot on these game company's neck now it's time...

all these excuses Xbox one and PS4 wasent powerful so when we make the series x and PS5 we will just remake and remaster and upgrade the old PS4 and Xbox one games and especially Sony fans settled for this bs

wait for games for 10 years for them to come out with 10 million glitches they shouldn't announce games until they are completely finished and packaged like a old Nintendo cartridge

+18   

best
worst
54 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 3777 3 K  Slaps total: 358 358
Won't happen, y'all still preorder sh*t and play early access/non-finished games.

Start ONLY buying finished indies and see if sh*t don't change
+29   

2 months ago '17        #3
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69517 69 K  Slaps total: 14690 14 K
Slapped for mentioning GTA 5 in the same sentence as Gotham Knights. Foh.

2 months ago '22        #4
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9534 9 K  Slaps total: 639 639

+2   

2 months ago '20        #5
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x224
Props total: 118711 118 K  Slaps total: 24419 24 K
Y’all buying anything
+9   

2 months ago '12        #6
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32001 32 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
All it's really proof of is a game you probably won't like and shouldn't play.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #7
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18336 18 K  Slaps total: 3414 3 K
 goodlordnine said
what's the purpose of having an open world game with no npcs or npcs with the artificial intelligence of a rock.... then to top it off the open world is still linear in design

this was my problem with gta5 this whole time the game was nothing outside the actual story missions ....

no taking over territory no building interiors
can only rob a bank during a story mission other than that can't even go inside the bank they sacrificing to much realism in an open world for the sake of shiny graphics and it's getting rediculius now

Xbox has no games Sony and Nintendo keep making same games over and over we gotta put our foot on these game company's neck now it's time...

all these excuses Xbox one and PS4 wasent powerful so when we make the series x and PS5 we will just remake and remaster and upgrade the old PS4 and Xbox one games and especially Sony fans settled for this bs

wait for games for 10 years for them to come out with 10 million glitches they shouldn't announce games until they are completely finished and packaged like a old Nintendo cartridge

I agree for the most part but then you'd have to expect people to buy games outside of the regular sports and cod consistently...Some n64 carts have different revisions with patches

and rediculius gets me everytime
+3   

2 months ago '11        #8
UrDoinGood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14470 14 K  Slaps total: 2882 2 K
Bruh I beat GTA 5 and was like wtf???? You can't do sh*t afterwards. I don't get it
+12   

2 months ago '06        #9
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 28068 28 K  Slaps total: 1346 1 K
games like this make me glad i don't have as much time for gaming as i used to..I want to play this but i can easily wait until it gets to that avengers/cyberpunk $10 special
+11   

2 months ago '10        #10
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28538 28 K  Slaps total: 4476 4 K
Starfield is our last hope
+1   

2 months ago '05        #11
Nyse03 
Props total: 5047 5 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
 Pythagoras said
Slapped for mentioning GTA 5 in the same sentence as Gotham Knights. Foh.
Slapped for missing the entire point.

2 months ago '21        #12
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25030 25 K  Slaps total: 7227 7 K
It all comes down to money breh
ALL companies wanna spend as little as possible and make a profit
+5   

2 months ago '20        #13
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 605 605
Stopped reading after the misspelling of ridiculous.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #14
Swavey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59812 59 K  Slaps total: 4809 4 K
Not the same company

2 months ago '18        #15
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9532 9 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
This game always looked like sh*t.

I have no idea why people acted like it was hype in any kind of way.

It's basically a DC version of the Avengers game.

Pass.

2 months ago '15        #16
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 3724 3 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Consumers fault when they first started implementing DLC’s I knew all hell was breaking loose cause now developers release incomplete games and nickel and dime consumers to keep playing. Unless a big demographic of people flatout boycott nothing will change and that’s unlikely to happen now that being a full time gamer is a feasible field of work. Going to be hard to convince the 21 and under crowd to not buy games anymore which I’m sure is also the main cash cow of games.

2 months ago '04        #17
goldenchild7317 
Props total: 2897 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
My guess is bayonetta 3 and god of war ragnarok are the only good games for the rest of the year. Maybe The Callisto Protocol is if does not get delayed. This has been a sh*tty year for gaming. Only games I have liked are Tiny Tina and Horizon Zero Dawn 2. Both games have not finished because I lost interest. Games like Sifu and Elden Ring while good are just too hard and I do not have the patience and time like I used to.

2 months ago '17        #18
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47680 47 K  Slaps total: 6676 6 K
You need to play Elden Ring
+6   

2 months ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45482 45 K  Slaps total: 6512 6 K
The video you posted makes the game look good
+1   

2 months ago '10        #20
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17691 17 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
form your own opinion instead of a youtuber who's only intention is to get you to watch the video for revenue.

gaming needs a rental system, so that if you rent the game you wont feel like you took a huge loss at $70-80.

That would quell the complaints of gamers and as well make devs think twice about overall quality.

or employ a refund system on gaming platforms.

2 months ago '10        #21
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17691 17 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
form your own opinion instead of a youtuber who's only intention is to get you to watch the video for revenue.

gaming needs a rental system, so that if you rent the game you wont feel like you took a huge loss at $70-80.

That would quell the complaints of gamers and as well make devs think twice about overall quality.

2 months ago '05        #22
BurninLz 
Props total: 14081 14 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
you're complaining about technology limitations of a nearly 10+ year old game
+3   

2 months ago '10        #23
justakidd 
Props total: 686 686  Slaps total: 32 32
 M2CEO said

There is a gaming rental service, it's called gamefly
+1   

2 months ago '17        #24
LazyLeg 
Props total: 14581 14 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 M2CEO said

sh*t that's what I did growing up when blockbuster and other sh*t like it was still around. If I wasn’t dead set on scooping it up it's getting rented first to see what it's about before dropping money on it or when I was younger asking for it. I don't even know if there's sh*t like that still around I know there's no stores like that around me
+1   

2 months ago '17        #25
LazyLeg 
Props total: 14581 14 K  Slaps total: 546 546
I saw a review yesterday talking about the lack of npcs or whatever and was thinking if it's still in alpha and they're playing an early build maybe that'll come but since I wasn't thinking of scooping it up hadn't kept up with the release date so just looked and saw it's later this month so what they're playing is what it is

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  79
NFL players GPA in high school!
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  59
Image(s) inside What haircut is this called?
73 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  57
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside Wife of Green Ranger GETS ATTACKED by FANS blaming her for his death
43 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy