Oct 6 - Home Attendants Abuse An Elderly Patient Inside Nursing Home!

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
66 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
893 page views
20 comments

Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 22962 22 K  Slaps total: 4922 4 K
Oct 6 - Home Attendants Abuse An Elderly Patient Inside Nursing Home!

A family is speaking exclusively to ABC13 after their grandfather was caught on camera being abused by the staff at a nursing facility in Texas City.

The alleged incident happened Sunday evening at about 5 p.m. at Solidago Health and Rehabilitation in the 1700 block of North Logan.

The man's granddaughter, who wishes to remain anonymous due to fear of retaliation, said the facility called her family to tell them the 86-year-old had fallen out of bed.

That's not what she saw when she looked at the video from a camera her family had installed in his room.

She said he actually slipped out of his bed, and was then abused by two workers at the facility.

"I was furious for a second. I had time to cool off, and I was just speechless," she said. "I know it does happen, but I didn't think it would happen to my grandfather."

She added that the family had a camera installed in his room due to previous incidents with the staff at Solidago Health and Rehabilitation.
+6   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Aztec King 
Props total: 26732 26 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K
Smfh

2 months ago '21        #3
Aztec King 
Props total: 26732 26 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K
@

Come get your people
+1   

2 months ago '22        #4
Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
Somebody going to jail
+2   

2 months ago '22        #5
Joe Buttons  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4418 4 K  Slaps total: 133 133
I would've caught a case if that was one of my grandparents... despicable asf
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #6
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45627 45 K  Slaps total: 6524 6 K
I dont see concrete examples of anything in that video. He is most likely throwing himself on the floor. I see him kick the worker when she grabs his leg, then you see the worker kick back and them getting a bit rougher with him after he is combative.

They may have abused him behind that curtain but he could also be an a**hole who is f*ghting with the staff

2 months ago '22        #7
Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 Tony Franks said
I dont see concrete examples of anything in that video. He is most likely throwing himself on the floor. I see him kick the worker when she grabs his leg, then you see the worker kick back and them getting a bit rougher with him after he is combative.

They may have abused him behind that curtain but he could also be an a**hole who is f*ghting with the staff
U see them drag him across the floor?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #8
 Uncle Joey said
Yes. I didnt see how he got on the floor and didn't see them do anything questionable until he threw a kick though. You throw a kick at any woman, and you may get dragged over to the bed, especially if you just threw yourself to the floor to begin with

But just understand that the video conveniently left out what led up to this, while we know the camera was rolling the whole time. Why not show the whole interaction? A potential Payday, thats why.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 10-06-2022 at 10:31 AM..

2 months ago '20        #9
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51547 51 K  Slaps total: 3828 3 K
Retirement homes are terrible and abusive. If you tell me your family put your elder in a retirement home I can’t fu*k with you. How can I trust if you willing throw your own grandma away?

Tony Franks said

Doesn’t matter. In most medical/mental health facilities you’re not allowed to hit anyone even if they are attacking you, only allowed to restrain them without hurting them severely.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #10
 POWER RAPS said
Retirement homes are terrible and abusive. If you tell me your family put your elder in a retirement home I can’t fu*k with you. How can I trust if you willing throw your own grandma away?

Doesn’t matter. In most medical/mental health facilities you’re not allowed to hit anyone even if they are attacking you, only allowed to restrain them without hurting them severely.
I actually just moved in with my 97 yr old grandma 2 months back just to prevent this type of bullsh*t.

Im sure they will be punished as they should be. They need to have more restraint than some crazy old a**hole. That doesn't mean the dude couldn't possibly deserve it. Just that they should be better than him.

And I only argued about what the video shows and how I dont think its a slam dunk case like the news reporters making it sound. Cuz u really don't see sh*t. How else were they gonna get dude over to the bed other than dragging him, especially while he is kicking them?
+4   

2 months ago '20        #11
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51547 51 K  Slaps total: 3828 3 K
 Tony Franks said
I actually just moved in with my 97 yr old grandma 2 months back just to prevent this type of bullsh*t.

Im sure they will be punished as they should be. They need to have more restraint than some crazy old a**hole. That doesn't mean the dude doesn't deserve it. Just that they shouldn't do it.

And I only argued about what the video shows and how I dont think its a slam dunk case like the news reporters making it sound. Cuz u really don't see sh*t. How else were they gonna get dude over to the bed other than dragging him, especially while he is kicking them?
All I know is you have to be a really patient person to do those jobs. You gotta tolerate a lot of sh*t.

Also props on keeping your grandmother safe
+4   

2 months ago '20        #12
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 27705 27 K  Slaps total: 14275 14 K
never put your elderly family members into these places if you don't have to. They're horrible.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #13
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22460 22 K  Slaps total: 13434 13 K
 Uncle Joey said
You really dont have the full context…. I immediately thought old man is an a**hole.. but they fu*ked up regardless.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #14
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49061 49 K  Slaps total: 1946 1 K
Id be smokin on that nursery employee pack right about now
+3   

2 months ago '05        #15
240sx 
Props total: 8580 8 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
They’d be rolled up by 12 noon
+3   

2 months ago '08        #16
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6353 6 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
 240sx said
They’d be rolled up by 12 noon
Factz
+2   

2 months ago '21        #17
Monstrosity 
Props total: 8560 8 K  Slaps total: 1247 1 K
 Swade009 said
You really dont have the full context…. I immediately thought old man is an a**hole.. but they fu*ked up regardless.
Yea dude look like he was the one causing a ruckus and throwing a fit. He kept kicking his chair and the lady, and I doubt they would put him on the bed only to knock him back off. He's throwing himself on the floor.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #18
CBD40 
Props total: 584 584  Slaps total: 106 106
Justice Center ..coming for that person asap ..iykyk

2 months ago '05        #19
carden2 
Props total: 11751 11 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
They said for years but they still had him stay there. That’s wild.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #20
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12563 12 K  Slaps total: 900 900
Incompetent nursing homes are just guantanamo bay's for older people...i would never put any of them in a nursing home but some people don't have the patient, time, energy or structure to take care of elderly family members...sometimes ppl don't have good relationships with them & have no issue taking them there.

2 months ago '22        #21
Jason Weaver 
Props total: 5506 5 K  Slaps total: 1320 1 K
I bet he was talking sh*t.

Just listening to the family is enough proof I need.

I bet they won't take him home either.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-87online now  18
Video inside Asian woman comes for Passport Bros / Black Men
433 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Need For Speed Unbound - First 60 Minutes Of Gameplay
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Cars that are being discontinued in 2023!
55 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Nov 29 - US providing $53M to help restore Ukraine power grid
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy