Oct 5 - herschel walker.....claims he went to the looney bin years ago

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
26 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
1315 page views
41 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x92
Props total: 280051 280 K  Slaps total: 29953 29 K
Oct 5 - herschel walker.....claims he went to the looney bin years ago

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. ere-are-crazy/

Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker opened up this week about the time he went to a mental hospital.

Throughout his candidacy, Walker has spoken about his mental health history as political observers have raised eyebrows over his conduct, statements, and questionable grasp on various issues. On Tuesday, Walker held a closed-door event with evangelical Christians, and he recalled his experience at a psychiatric facility as he sought treatment for mental illness years ago

From Walker’s monologue:

When you are speaking God’s name, Satan knows your playbook. So he will try and sneak in on it, he tried to sneak in on me…I love the Lord Jesus and I’m not ashamed to admit it but all of a sudden they told me I had a mental problem. ‘Mental problem?’

How does Herschel Walker have a mental problem?’ I’m talking about myself in the third person, but I know that. That’s what I was saying

Then all of a sudden I go, ‘I never drink,’ because you know, when you see people who have mental problems, they drink, they are on alcohol, they are on drugs or something

Additional footage from inside the event shows Walker going on to say “I started seeing doctors and stuff. I decided to go to the hospital…I remember sitting in this hospital and going, ‘Whoa! These people here are crazy. These people here are crazy and I am not like them.'”

“All of a sudden, as I am sitting there, I realized we all fall short of the glory of God,” he said. “That I am identical to them but what I am doing is, I got full of myself because I was winning everything and doing everything. Even though I was speaking God’s name I was not leading God’s life.”

Its rare for political candidates to talk about their grapples with mental health, especially since Walker is in the middle of a crucial Senate campaign already plagued with scandal, thanks to explosive new reporting.

The footage comes as Walker is facing major political pressure after The Daily Beast broke the story that he apparently impregnated a woman in 2009 and paid for her to get an abortion. This directly conflicts with Walker’s platform as an anti-abortion absolutist, and his son, Christian Walker, has been ripping his father’s personal conduct on Twitter ever since the report’s publication and Walker’s subsequent denial

Walker reportedly did not go into detail about any of this during the prayer luncheon
+4   

best
worst
41 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
FeedTheBeast 
Props total: 20435 20 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
Sad to say but the more slander put on his name the more support he might get........mfs be spiteful and ready to prove a point regardless of how dumb it may be.
+15   

2 months ago '22        #3
Tsuri  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4142 4 K  Slaps total: 818 818

;t=ouo_-IOG1aekzCRGgt6x4w
+8   

2 months ago '17        #4
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 143355 143 K  Slaps total: 5683 5 K
This n*gga is practically begging people not to vote for him yet somehow this is a tight race. Hershal doesn't belong anywhere near sharp objects let alone a damn senate seat
+18   

2 months ago '07        #5
iswerve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21683 21 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
he was never cured
+3   

2 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85211 85 K  Slaps total: 5289 5 K
I believe him yo

+11   

2 months ago '22        #7
EarthMover 
Props total: 2952 2 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 FeedTheBeast said
Sad to say but the more slander put on his name the more support he might get........mfs be spiteful and ready to prove a point regardless of how dumb it may be.
Good point, but how else can you address his deficiencies as a candidate and as a man?

2 months ago '20        #8
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52703 52 K  Slaps total: 3871 3 K
He’s gonna end up winning bc this country is a group home now

2 months ago '22        #9
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19436 19 K  Slaps total: 12741 12 K
 FeedTheBeast said
Yea because a pastor who’s been exposed that he abused his wife and supports full term abortion has no moral ground.

So it’s hey Hershel is problematic so support the other problematic man instead.

Last edited by Booda Sack; 10-05-2022 at 02:41 PM..

2 months ago '22        #10
The left cares about these issues until they can weaponize them, “mental health matters” “no wait you can’t let this insane man in the senate”

2 months ago '20        #11
 Booda Sack said
The left cares about these issues until they can weaponize them, “mental health matters” “no wait you can’t let this insane man in the senate
you’re really arguing this
+8   

2 months ago '22        #12
 POWER RAPS said
you’re really arguing this
He’s a vote and that’s all, politics are tribal now. Several senators have dementia and the president is going senile, you’re acting like he’s going to do anything but show up.

2 months ago '20        #13
 Booda Sack said
He’s a vote and that’s all, politics are tribal now. Several senators have dementia and the president is going senile, you’re acting like he’s going to do anything but show up.
Almost every post is whaboutism
+6   

2 months ago '04        #14
goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12007 12 K  Slaps total: 2659 2 K
 FeedTheBeast said
that n*gga not winning sh*t, stfu.

2 months ago '15        #15
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 120007 120 K  Slaps total: 14665 14 K
 BrooklynDamien said
I believe him yo

He looks like a drunk uncle at the family BBQ
+9   

2 months ago '22        #16
 POWER RAPS said
Almost every post is whaboutism
Yea don’t bring up the dumb sh*t you accept and ridicule others for doing the same, that’s a cop out.

2 months ago '04        #17
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 52034 52 K  Slaps total: 2302 2 K
 Booda Sack said
The left cares about these issues until they can weaponize them, “mental health matters” “no wait you can’t let this insane man in the senate”
You do understand that those two themes are not mutually exclusive right? You can care about mental health and believe people should get help but that doesn't mean that people with mental health problems can be in every position. There are a number of jobs and clearances that you cannot have with mental health problems. That doesn't mean you don't care about this issues and are not expected to be honest.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #18
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 122414 122 K  Slaps total: 26826 26 K
 Booda Sack said
So….we shouldn’t strive to improve those issues because…….?
+5   

2 months ago '22        #19
 eazyvaboy said
You do understand that those two themes are not mutually exclusive right? You can care about mental health and believe people should get help but that doesn't mean that people with mental health problems can be in every position. There are a number of jobs and clearances that you cannot have with mental health problems. That doesn't mean you don't care about this issues and are not expected to be honest.
He’s been admitted what he’s done, got help and moved forward. Meanwhile Warnock doesn’t even address his recent situation it’s just blatantly using people moral compass as a weapon. That’s all they do now when the bring up Jesus and what he would want when they say religion is a joke, and then wonder why people stopped listening to them.

2 months ago '16        #20
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120004 120 K  Slaps total: 7738 7 K
 Tsuri said

That's a disgusting human being right there. I bet she claim to be a Christian as well. When people tell you who they are believe them.

+4   

2 months ago '22        #21
 Skateboard T said
So….we shouldn’t strive to improve those issues because…….?
Yea we should Walker was a bad choice but that’s what it is now, it’s not stopping people from supporting Fetterman when it’s clear he should be in physical therapy and not campaigning for Senate.

Biden who clearly should be retired and struggles daily running the country, they flat admitting Feinstein is totally gone mentally, and RBG was a vegetable since July until she died.

2 months ago '22        #22
Bxlife 
Props total: 80 80  Slaps total: 121 121
 DaQCKing said
This n*gga is practically begging people not to vote for him yet somehow this is a tight race. Hershal doesn't belong anywhere near sharp objects let alone a damn senate seat
Do Fetterman please
+1   

2 months ago '22        #23
Madblack1 
Props total: 1061 1 K  Slaps total: 771 771
 Booda Sack said
He’s been admitted what he’s done, got help and moved forward. Meanwhile Warnock doesn’t even address his recent situation it’s just blatantly using people moral compass as a weapon. That’s all they do now when the bring up Jesus and what he would want when they say religion is a joke, and then wonder why people stopped listening to them.
You can't help but defend your cult leaders...

It's really disgusting at this point
+3   

2 months ago '22        #24
 Madblack1 said
You can't help but defend your cult leaders...

It's really disgusting at this point
Defend? You either vote for someone who supports the agenda you want or vote for the man who will support everything you’re against because you care about image more than policy.

For example if you’re against abortion

Walker probably had several but he would support a limit say 12-15 weeks

Warnock probably never had one but will support a full term access to abortion.

So you’re saying they should vote for Warnock because Walker is a hypocrite?

2 months ago '04        #25
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 52034 52 K  Slaps total: 2302 2 K
 Booda Sack said
I'm confused. He’s been admitted what he’s done?? I have only vaguly heard him say he’s “accountable” for past violent behavior toward his one ex-wife. When did Herschel Walker admit to paying for abortion while being a staunchly against abortion? Walker didn't even admit that he had four children by four other women until the report came out that he had three and then he had no choice but to admit that he had four. He has made himself to be this Christian man talking down on sinners. Don't make me pull his quotes. He is just a hypocrit.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Metal Gear Solid Remake Revealed Early Before The Game Awards
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
MKBHD: My Tech Hot Takes!
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Mappa single handedly carrying the anime industry
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+231online now  6
9 kids by the time you’re 28?! Started at 17yrs, her husband was 21yrs.
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy