Half Life Alyx Rumored To Be Coming to PSVR2!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '16        #1
477 page views
16 comments

Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21039 21 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
Half Life Alyx Rumored To Be Coming to PSVR2!

visit this link https://theleak.co/2022/1 .. aystation-vr2/

Our source is confirming the rumors

The PSVR2 is due out early next year and while no price has been announced both specs and previews have been released. And journalists who have tested the new VR set have all been very positive. But what about the games?

Horizon Call of the Mountain has been pushed hard in promotional material, and it seems to be the PSVR2’s biggest exclusive title. And third-party companies have jumped in on Sony’s second VR machine with titles such as Resident Evil 8 and No Man’s Sky. But while no leaks have suggested it yet, there has been speculations about Valve’s impressive Half-life gaming making it to the console.

“Sony has bought the rights to have it published in 2023”

Our source has told us that Sony were in negotiations with Valve about Half-Life Alyx for a long time before reaching a settlements. The game has been exclusive for most PC-compatible VR headsets but Sony has bought the rights to have it published in 2023.

According to our source it will not be released alongside the VR2 launch. And it’s unknown if it’s going to be a remaster or an upgraded deluxe version of Half-Life Alyx. Our source has been provided with genuine, real leaked information before. However, as date changes and cancellations are common in the gaming world, nothing is set in stone.
Hoping this rumor is true, because PC guys will tell you Alyx is the gold standard for VR

Here’s a look:

Everything’s interactive, and really shows you what’s possible in a VR game when done properly. Anyway, huge get for PlayStation if true.
+4   

best
worst
16 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 108639 108 K  Slaps total: 42088 42 K
I gotta finish this

2 months ago '05        #3
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18480 18 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
If It’s True, Imma Eat First Day…
+1   

2 months ago '12        #4
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32002 32 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
It should launch with it honestly, or at least they should announce it within the headset's launch window.

No exaggeration to say I doubt Sony or anyone else is making a VR game to rival Alyx for many many years, big get if true. This has been rumored for a long time though.

Last edited by Faythung; 10-05-2022 at 10:00 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 215190 215 K  Slaps total: 12474 12 K
Just do it, go for it

I love Alyx, one of the few real next gen experiences and it's something you'll play over and over again.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #6
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 49091 49 K  Slaps total: 14875 14 K
Sony putting their games on Steam and this is the reward
+3   

2 months ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 247201 247 K  Slaps total: 21054 21 K
Good deal! That would be the one game that could rope in consumers.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #8
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Really need Sony to knock this out of the park so the rest of the industry can see what’s capable with VR.

It’s a whole new medium that’s in its infant stages. Sony needs competition like they have in the console space. I honestly hope for new contenders. That’s the only way I see this getting shoved in more peoples faces.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #9
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 25207 25 K  Slaps total: 4100 4 K
I can already hear the PC gamers crying
+3   

2 months ago '16        #10
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 CrAkKedOuT said
They shouldn’t be. If the console market leader puts on in a major way, everyone eats.
@

Random win for console gamers?
+2   

2 months ago '16        #11
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 97997 97 K  Slaps total: 10941 10 K
 CrAkKedOuT said

2 months ago '18        #12
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18341 18 K  Slaps total: 3414 3 K
 CrAkKedOuT said
Sadly you beat me to it...I was going to say how all the droves of PS5 owners can't stop whining about not having the PC exclusives

Maybe

2 months ago '19        #13
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 8664 8 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
 CrAkKedOuT said

Nah most Pc gamers are console gamers too and prefer to have the option of playing on the couch and the Pc. It’s actually a win for Pc cause the more people to buy Vr the more games get made. The best Vr games still require a Pc.

2 months ago '04        #14
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 37901 37 K  Slaps total: 6491 6 K
thats the guy from Modern Family right

2 months ago '12        #15
 SlimKenobi said
Nah most Pc gamers are console gamers too and prefer to have the option of playing on the couch and the Pc. It’s actually a win for Pc cause the more people to buy Vr the more games get made. The best Vr games still require a Pc.
Plus most of us, hell I know I've seen @ say it for over a year even - have wanted to see stuff like this happens so Valve makes more got damn games

I hope this sh*t sells 500 million copies on playstation if it means they put some speed on the sequel for it. I done beat Alyx like 8 times, and ima play it again on the PS5
+3   

2 months ago '12        #16
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32002 32 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Plus most of us, hell I know I've seen @ say it for over a year even - have wanted to see stuff like this happens so Valve makes more got damn games

I hope this sh*t sells 500 million copies on playstation if it means they put some speed on the sequel for it. I done beat Alyx like 8 times, and ima play it again on the PS5
For real. The bigger story here I think is Valve supporting the VR medium, them putting the game on PSVR shows real intent.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #17
 Faythung said
For real. The bigger story here I think is Valve supporting the VR medium, them putting the game on PSVR shows real intent.
You been playing some of the stuff on the Steam Next fest? I think i've tried over 20-30 diff things in the past 24 hours

Im trying "Undecember" right now

Also if you like that type of thing play Moonscars, beat the hell out of it this past week

Last edited by OldBusiness; 10-06-2022 at 02:18 AM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  21
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+296online now  20
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
273 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Nov 26 - CNN claims Daylight Savings Time 'disproportionately' impacts..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy