Jay Morrison: The Real Estate "Mogul" Only Making $2,000 a Month

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
118 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '06        #1
9221 page views
173 comments

whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37289 37 K  Slaps total: 2577 2 K
Jay Morrison: The Real Estate "Mogul" Only Making $2,000 a Month

+27   

best
worst
173 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4201 4 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
He's another grifter like Tariq Nasheed, Umar, etc.
+78   

2 months ago '16        #3
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 159645 159 K  Slaps total: 17350 17 K
Not this again.

2 months ago '14        #4
Sphynx 
Props total: 123389 123 K  Slaps total: 30177 30 K
I like this guy and Coffeezilla. They stay exposing these scamming weirdos
+96   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #5
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 68845 68 K  Slaps total: 39720 39 K

+2   

2 months ago '20        #6
Lebrown james 
Props total: 5249 5 K  Slaps total: 330 330
Scamming a*s Jay lol
+29   

2 months ago '20        #7
HipHop365 
Props total: 2923 2 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 whammy said
He’s from my city and I know him. He’s a fu*king scammer and been one.
+44   

2 months ago '21        #8
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38846 38 K  Slaps total: 10484 10 K
JT been on his head for a minute too
+29   

2 months ago '16        #9
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12047 12 K  Slaps total: 2239 2 K
I remember his DJ Vlad interview

It was clear as day he was a scammer

Talking about getting all black ppl some land and money but wouldn’t say how he was gonna do it lol
+37   

2 months ago '17        #10
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76118 76 K  Slaps total: 7224 7 K

+112   

2 months ago '07        #11
Ein Sof  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 57290 57 K  Slaps total: 12380 12 K
His eyes going crazy on camera. And I would use a trap house for my address too.

Last edited by Ein Sof; 10-05-2022 at 12:58 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '20        #12
CopyCat 
Props total: 17119 17 K  Slaps total: 1638 1 K
I love a good from no racks 2 Riches story
+9   

2 months ago '10        #13
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 88488 88 K  Slaps total: 8871 8 K
@
+3   

2 months ago '22        #14
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 1723 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
This the second thread y'all made on this guy in a week lol.
+11   

2 months ago '04        #15
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 60784 60 K  Slaps total: 4065 4 K
Jay helped me with the information to buy my house. Broke things down in terms that I could understand at the time. He even had a 1 on 1 with me for free because I emailed him.

I never signed up for a course or anything like that or invested to a fund.

The only thing I know is his videos helped me understand and obtain credit. I wouldn't have been able to do what I do now without the knowledge.

The fraud sh*t I don't know anything about. I will say he's probably no different then those traveling real estate seminar people.
+121   

2 months ago '04        #16
buck1623 
Props total: 1446 1 K  Slaps total: 440 440
 DJ Maximum said
Jay helped me with the information to buy my house. Broke things down in terms that I could understand at the time. He even had a 1 on 1 with me for free because I emailed him.

I never signed up for a course or anything like that or invested to a fund.

The only thing I know is his videos helped me understand and obtain credit. I wouldn't have been able to do what I do now without the knowledge.

The fraud sh*t I don't know anything about. I will say he's probably no different then those traveling real estate seminar people.
Do u think u couldn’t have found out this information without him?

Do you think your 3rd grade math teacher who taught you the basics of multiplication and division the foundations of probably everything u do math wise did anything different than any other teacher?

If u found out your 3rd grade teacher stole money from the school she work at does the fact she taught u math make a difference?
+53   

2 months ago '21        #17
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16691 16 K  Slaps total: 7978 7 K
My neighbor was like this. Acted like he was some big time real estate agent but asked to get some part time landscape jobs off of me. He ended up trying to steal all my accounts and all of my workers. I
Found out he only made 34,000 in real estate the year before and meanwhile he was acting like he was selling million dollar homes. Ended up having to see a therapist before i ended up in prison the rest of my life and she explained how hes a narcissist and most likely jealous of u. Helped calm me a lil and i moved on but at times i want to seek revenge like right now typing this .
+53   

2 months ago '13        #18
Money Mase 
Props total: 2957 2 K  Slaps total: 615 615
 zerogate said
He's another grifter like Tariq Nasheed, Umar, etc.

Tariq is not a grifter.

The only ones who say that are tethers and white supremacist.

There is no evidence that Tariq stole money
+14   

2 months ago '11        #19
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 73212 73 K  Slaps total: 50853 50 K
white folks always gotta hate and try to expose a black man doing good. he basically doing the same sh*t they do with the buy my course sh*t. but it seem to me this youtuber just hating. ill never hate on a n*gga doing sh*t like this because he hustling like everyone of those influencers all of them fake pushing a product or someone else product. let this man eat
+6   

2 months ago '18        #20
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20207 20 K  Slaps total: 4281 4 K
I’m not gonna lie... I hate this YouTuber

He don’t even be 100% all the time... some of his sh*t legit but some of his content just be raising negative questions on some genuine n*ggas

I just feel like dude is a bi*ch a*s n*gga in real life

Now onto Jay... I never bought Jay’s products or spent money wit dude... n*gga could be a hoax. But I’m all about two things being true at the same time. This n*gga was really going to hoods across America with a white board teaching people who never read a book in their life information on how to start a business, get into real estate, and clean up your credit. Y’all might not like dude but the n*gga ain’t 100% bad.

Hitler is rotting in hell because he was a complete sh*t bag... fu*k that n*gga. But if y’all don’t recognize the power the n*gga had as public speaker and can’t learn anything from it, you’re a fu*king idiot

Last edited by MrPersonality; 10-05-2022 at 01:52 AM..
+52   

2 months ago '04        #21
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 37903 37 K  Slaps total: 6491 6 K
listen. if you really good at what you do, spilling all the beans on youtube would be the last thing you would allocate your time to
+24   

2 months ago '15        #22
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86893 86 K  Slaps total: 8099 8 K
 The jinx said
My neighbor was like this. Acted like he was some big time real estate agent but asked to get some part time landscape jobs off of me. He ended up trying to steal all my accounts and all of my workers. I
Found out he only made 34,000 in real estate the year before and meanwhile he was acting like he was selling million dollar homes. Ended up having to see a therapist before i ended up in prison the rest of my life and she explained how hes a narcissist and most likely jealous of u. Helped calm me a lil and i moved on but at times i want to seek revenge like right now typing this .
Get the strap brother
+9   

2 months ago '16        #23
Rumble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20775 20 K  Slaps total: 2000 2 K
i hate this spencer cornelia n*gga because he doesn’t even have the socially altruistic framing. different from coffeezilla, he seems only to only delight in documenting and/or being credited with people’s downfall. he makes low bar, tomato worthy jokes and pays a disproportionate amount of attention to minorities. and this n*gga only got 2 shirts.
+15   

2 months ago '07        #24
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52609 52 K  Slaps total: 4390 4 K

It’s crazy he got so much money for that fund when it was clear as day that sh*t wasn’t going to work. And that’s why I have to question all those other black platforms like Boyce, Breakfast Club, TSR, and countless others who was pumping that garbage down black peoples throats. They did little to no sue diligence and really just took the money and ran. Didn’t care about the people they were supposed to be “educating” It was just “Buy this fund because he’s black” no look into this guys past or if he was even qualified to even run a fund.

Now fast forward years later, the fund have performed horribly and he seem like the only one that benefited from that I think at that point I stopped looking to do business just on the strength someone is black because when it comes down to it, business is business and if you gonna spend money with someone or even more if you gonna take advice from someone make sure they know what they are doing no matter the color.

But it’s just wild to see all this now( well this is been known for a minute) but at the time everyone was looking at this dude like a mogul when in actuality you probably had more than him lol. Makes you look at this n*ggas today pulling the same bullsh*t now.

Shoutout to Spencer too. He’s always exposing fakes and pulling the curtains back on these lames
+6   

2 months ago '07        #25
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52609 52 K  Slaps total: 4390 4 K
 Rumble said
i hate this spencer cornelia n*gga because he doesn’t even have the socially altruistic framing. different from coffeezilla, he seems only to only delight in documenting and/or being credited with people’s downfall. he makes low bar, tomato worthy jokes and pays a disproportionate amount of attention to minorities. and this n*gga only got 2 shirts.
I’m subscribed to this dude and most of the Guys he makes videos on are white
+24   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+246online now  39
‘Good Morning America’ co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes get caught being ..
353 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  29
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
68 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
San Francisco Police Department Activates Skynet, Will Deploy Robots To k*ll C..
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Nov 30 - Breaking: Elon Musk Accuses Twitter of Election Interference
143 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy