Oct 4 - Central Valley Family, Including 8 Month Old, Kidnapped

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
1106 page views
18 comments

Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36158 36 K  Slaps total: 3604 3 K
Oct 4 - Central Valley Family, Including 8 Month Old, Kidnapped

Police in central California are investigating the kidnapping of four family members, including a baby, who they say were taken against their will from a business on Monday.

Detectives are looking for 8-month-old Aroohi Dheri, mother Jasleen Kaur, 27, and father Jasdeep Singh, 36, the Merced County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release. The baby’s uncle Amandeep Singh, 39, is also missing.

Police have released two pictures of their suspect in the kidnapping, who was last seen wearing a hoodie.

“We consider the suspect to be armed and dangerous,” police said.

There is no known motive, but police “have evidence to indicate the individuals involved in this destroyed evidence in an attempt to cover their tracks,” Sheriff Vern Warnke said in a video. No ransom has been requested, Warnke added.

The Merced County Sheriff’s Office is urging people not to try to contact the missing family or the suspect. If seen, people should call 911.

“We need your help. We gotta bring this family home safely,” Warnke said in the video.

The sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to a message from The Washington Post.

visit this link https://www.washingtonpos .. apped-missing/
+4   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75658 75 K  Slaps total: 13775 13 K
I'll wait for more details
+1   

2 months ago '20        #3
GarykingOftheD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19109 19 K  Slaps total: 871 871
Already dead....

2 months ago '09        #4
Baynut 
Props total: 5621 5 K  Slaps total: 523 523
How fu*king pu**y do you gotta be to not try and do something to protect your wife and kid. On top of that, the uncle was there. Two males in the same family, and nothing?

+2   

2 months ago '18        #5
Taco 
Props total: 5248 5 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 Baynut said
How fu*king pu**y do you gotta be to not try and do something to protect your wife and kid. On top of that, the uncle was there. Two males in the same family, and nothing?

Oh so you were there and know exactly how it went down?

For all we know dude could've snatched the baby outta nowhere and had a gun to her head......But in that type of situation you would still try to play rambo right? foh
+22   

2 months ago '19        #6
Jadedkiss 
Props total: 12463 12 K  Slaps total: 589 589
 Baynut said

Yeah Ill be dying that day there is no way in hell I’m cooperating to getting the whole family yapped. The moment they move you to the second location it’s a wrap. And it it was one dude fu*k that we f*ghting back.

2 months ago '20        #7
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75658 75 K  Slaps total: 13775 13 K
Law enforcement has the suspect in custody
jesus manuel selgado

These criminals committing crimes while high

Last edited by Xiox; 10-04-2022 at 08:15 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '17        #8
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 36158 36 K  Slaps total: 3604 3 K

A 48-year old man is in custody in connection with the kidnapping of a family reported Monday at a Highway 59 business, just south of Merced, according to the Merced County Sheriff’s Office.

Jesus Manuel Salgado, 48, was identified as a person of interest in the investigation into the disappearance of 8-month-old Aroohi Dheri, her parents Jasleen Kaur, 27, Jasdeep Singh,36, and her uncle Amandeep Singh, 39.

Detectives received information that one of the victim’s ATM cards was used at an ATM located at a bank in the City of Atwater, according to a news release by the Merced County Sheriff’s Office.

Prior to law enforcement involvement, Salgado attempted to take his own life. Salgado is now receiving medical attention and in critical condition, deputies say.

The Sheriff’s Office, with the help of several law enforcement agencies continue to actively look for the all four kidnap victims, who have not been located.

Merced County Sheriff Detectives received information that one of the victim’s ATM cards was used in Atwater in the early morning hours on Tuesday.

Investigators obtained the surveillance photo of a subject making a bank transaction and the person was similar in appearance to the surveillance photo from the original kidnapping scene.

BACKGROUND ON THE CASE
At approximately noon, working in conjunction with our local law enforcement partners, the Sheriff’s Office received information that identified Salgado as a person of interest in the investigation.

Investigators say the discovery of the burning truck in Winton before noon Monday led to the kidnapping investigation.

According to a sheriff’s news release, at 11:39 a.m. Monday firef*ghters with Cal Fire’s Madera-Mariposa-Merced unit were dispatched to Buhach Road and Oakdale Road in Winton after a black 2020 Dodge Ram truck was reported on fire.

California Highway Patrol officers arrived around 12:35 p.m., and requested help from the Merced Police Department to contact the truck’s registered owner, Amandeep Singh.

Merced police arrived at the residence, but they were unable to reach Amandeep Singh. They did reach family related to the victims.

After family members were unable to reach the victims, the four were reported missing to the Merced County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies then responded to the business on South Highway 59, and determined the four family members had been kidnapped. Sheriff’s detectives believe the family members were kidnapped at gunpoint from the business in the 800 block of South Highway 59.

No motive has been released.

Deputies are asking for anyone with information about the kidnapping to call (209) 385-7547. Tips are confidential and you can remain anonymous.

+4   

2 months ago '04        #9
Mark-Ez 
Props total: 7022 7 K  Slaps total: 2075 2 K
oh sh*t, i hate to think it, but they're prolly dead,,, prayin 4 this family
+7   

2 months ago '22        #10
Joe Buttons  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4428 4 K  Slaps total: 133 133
The fact the suspect tried to take his own life might probably mean they're all dead, sad sh*t if that's the case

Just spit ballin here but this might be some cartel sh*t tbh, the victim owned a trucking company so maybe they did some favours... anyways who knows, this is all just speculation and hopefully the suspect speaks out
+6   

2 months ago '09        #11
Baynut 
Props total: 5621 5 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 Taco said
Oh so you were there and know exactly how it went down?

For all we know dude could've snatched the baby outta nowhere and had a gun to her head......But in that type of situation you would still try to play rambo right? foh
All I know is a husband and wife were there with their child and uncle. That uncle is the brother of the husband or wife. If you are not willing to die protecting your family, I question if you are a man at all.

I'd die protecting my parents, brother, sister, wife, or child. Any man with any amount of masculinity and testosterone would do the same. Using your scenario as an example, if one of the men charged the a*sailant and he shot them, other people around would have been alerted of something going down.

Last edited by Baynut; 10-05-2022 at 02:56 AM..

2 months ago '18        #12
ANONThuMz 
Props total: 16413 16 K  Slaps total: 1015 1 K
 Baynut said
All I know is a husband and wife were there with their child and uncle. That uncle is the brother of the husband or wife. If you are not willing to die protecting your family, I question if you are a man at all.

I'd die protecting my parents, brother, sister, wife, or child. Any man with any amount of masculinity and testosterone would do the same. Using your scenario as an example, if one of the men charged the a*sailant and he shot them, other people around would have been alerted of something going down.
Gun to my kids head I’m cooperating… my uncle told me a story about how some “anonymous” nighaz he knew ran in somebody crib and grabbed the baby… then tied up the wife and waited for the husband to come home.. well when the husband got home he wanted to try that tough shyt so they popped him in his foot and tied him up.. then they got a big gumbo style pot and boiled the water. The husband wanted to keep playing that tough shyt and didn’t wanna give up what they came for so they dunked the baby head in boiling water.

He gave it up after that and they left. The point of me telling that story is it can go either way. Maybe they thought dude was just coming for some money and would let ‘em go but one thing they knew for sure was that if they didn’t cooperate they child was gone be hurt…. I rather play it out and pray for the best over just potentially crashing my kids life out instantly.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #13
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12027 12 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
 ANONThuMz said
Gun to my kids head I’m cooperating… my uncle told me a story about how some “anonymous” nighaz he knew ran in somebody crib and grabbed the baby… then tied up the wife and waited for the husband to come home.. well when the husband got home he wanted to try that tough shyt so they popped him in his foot and tied him up.. then they got a big gumbo style pot and boiled the water. The husband wanted to keep playing that tough shyt and didn’t wanna give up what they came for so they dunked the baby head in boiling water.

He gave it up after that and they left. The point of me telling that story is it can go either way. Maybe they thought dude was just coming for some money and would let ‘em go but one thing they knew for sure was that if they didn’t cooperate they child was gone be hurt…. I rather play it out and pray for the best over just potentially crashing my kids life out instantly.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #14
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11561 11 K  Slaps total: 2952 2 K
 Baynut said

Facts and if you never been kidnapped before chances are you gonna die. And I been kidnapped 3 times and talked myself free. Knock on wood.

2 months ago '05        #15
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 119469 119 K  Slaps total: 92444 92 K
Sad. They are probably dead

2 months ago '22        #16

+1   

2 months ago '19        #17
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12027 12 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
 Voodoopocalypse said
Facts and if you never been kidnapped before chances are you gonna die. And I been kidnapped 3 times and talked myself free. Knock on wood.
how'd you get kidnapped 3 times?

2 months ago '06        #18
TreZ 
Props total: 9657 9 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
 drnarcisse said
you believe that retard???
+1   

2 months ago '22        #19
 drnarcisse said
skureetz don't love you but when the skureetz do love you then you get kidnapped

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  21
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
73 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+261online now  21
‘Good Morning America’ co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes get caught being ..
365 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Nov 30 - Thai Buddhist temple emptied after all the monks test positive for me..
87 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  6
Video inside Who still doing Cocaine in 2022 & 2023?
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy