Kwame brown react to 50cent son Marquise

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
1550 page views
25 comments

FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 25369 25 K  Slaps total: 14304 14 K
Kwame brown react to 50cent son Marquise

+5   

best
worst
25 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66748 66 K  Slaps total: 38595 38 K

2 months ago '22        #3
Jason Weaver 
Props total: 5348 5 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
I'm never gonna side with a father dissing his son. If 50 knew his baby momma was poisoning his son, why not get full custody?

Ludacris and Usher did.

Kwame just don't want no beef with 50. I don't need to hear a grown a*s man go in a man half his age. 2 minutes was too long

2 months ago '06        #4
livekomik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 17409 17 K  Slaps total: 4747 4 K
The baby mama seems legit cool

2 months ago '18        #5
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61294 61 K  Slaps total: 9313 9 K
Kwame need a life
+5   

2 months ago '14        #6
JayGatsby 
Props total: 3161 3 K  Slaps total: 603 603
 Jason Weaver said
I'm never gonna side with a father dissing his son. If 50 knew his baby momma was poisoning his son, why not get full custody?

Ludacris and Usher did.

Kwame just don't want no beef with 50. I don't need to hear a grown a*s man go in a man half his age. 2 minutes was too long
You cant get custody over hearsay
+8   

2 months ago '05        #7
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 139079 139 K  Slaps total: 35200 35 K
 Jason Weaver said

Ludacris and Usher did.

You too invested like a woman would be

Common sense...the bread winner is too busy to raise a kid on the road.
+9   

2 months ago '05        #8
Marquis has the soul of a bitter black woman

so glad I don't have any children yo...them little nigggas grow up to dissapoint you in the end

Kelis tried to do the same sh*t with nas and karma took that white man from her ASAP
+15   

2 months ago '22        #9
Jason Weaver 
 Dun Language said
You too invested like a woman would be

Common sense...the bread winner is too busy to raise a kid on the road.
Naa my father was in the military and did his best to be active in our lives while providing for his family.

But my father is married to my mother and chose a woman who would be a great wife and mother.

This is something he taught me and my brother.

Since we jumping to conclusions, Sounds like you were raised by single mother and resentful you never knew your dad and blame her bc you can't blame him.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #10
Jason Weaver 
 JayGatsby said
You cant get custody over hearsay
But you can get custody with a good lawyer.

The same lawyer who wrote up his child support terms.

Steve Harvey and Dwayne Wade got full custody of their kids too. So it's not far fetched especially if you want your child not to grow up in a toxic environment.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #11
 Jason Weaver said
Naa my father was in the military and did his best to be active in our lives while providing for his family.

But my father is married to my mother and chose a woman who would be a great wife and mother.

This is something he taught me and my brother.

Since we jumping to conclusions, Sounds like you were raised by single mother and resentful you never knew your dad and blame her bc you can't blame him.
Your father was a phaggot my n*gga

And he got fu*ked up The a*s alot

Like alot alot....

2 months ago '18        #12
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24145 24 K  Slaps total: 18404 18 K
 Dun Language said
Marquis has the soul of a bitter black woman

so glad I don't have any children yo...them little nigggas grow up to dissapoint you in the end

Kelis tried to do the same sh*t with nas and karma took that white man from her ASAP
What type of n*gga start an intrnet beef with their 15yr old son??

He was wishing death on Marquise and Marquiese was all sad and pitiful.

50 just wanted to sour the relationship before he turned 18, because he didnt want to break bread with his son as an adult.

His son was going to get money with him, and bring it back to his mama, so 50 wanted to make sure that never happened.

I feel sorry for your kids considering how you fu*k n*ggas treating them these days.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #13
 TexasPlayaMayne said

50 just wanted to sour the relationship before he turned 18, because he didnt want to break bread with his son as an adult.

His son was going to get money with him, and bring it back to his mama, so 50 wanted to make sure that never happened.

I feel sorry for your kids considering how you fu*k n*ggas treating them these days.
i aint nuttin in the nothing....kid free

no child support no ignorant baby mother

one time for not having to answer to a bi*ch

2 months ago '18        #14
 Dun Language said
i aint nuttin in the nothing....kid free

no child support no ignorant baby mother

one time for not having to answer to a bi*ch
You n*ggas aint worth a damn sh*t on ya own kid for internet attention!

+3   

2 months ago '18        #15
greyhova 
Props total: 7773 7 K  Slaps total: 470 470
 TexasPlayaMayne said

I'm not defending or endorsing anything but he didn't start internet beef with 15 year old marquise, none of their issues became public until marquise was an adult and 50 wasnt the one who made it public

2 months ago '18        #16
 greyhova said
I'm not defending or endorsing anything but he didn't start internet beef with 15 year old marquise, none of their issues became public until marquise was an adult and 50 wasnt the one who made it public
Thats not true. 50 voluntarily was attacking him and clowning him at 15 homeboy.

He was wishing death and everything. Marquise is a minor, he was sad and pathetic that whole time.

Then he didnt want to seem like a hoe, so he started clapping back.

50 a bi*ch foreal.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #17
greyhova 
 TexasPlayaMayne said
Thats not true. 50 voluntarily was attacking him and clowning him at 15 homeboy.

He was wishing death and everything. Marquise is a minor, he was sad and pathetic that whole time.

Then he didnt want to seem like a hoe, so he started clapping back.

50 a bi*ch foreal.
you're flat out lying lmao I seen this whole thing unfold from the start, 50 had marquise on the cover of one of his projects when he was 15 and I'm pretty sure he was with him in atl the night he pushed trav on stage

they didn't start publicly going at it until marquise called him out on social media for not coming to his graduation to which 50 responded he didn't get invited and then it just got worse from there

the wishing death sh*t happened when the n*gga was 21 and 50 said he wouldn't care if him or supremes son got hit by a bus after supremes son posted a pic of them

2 months ago '18        #18
 greyhova said
you're flat out lying lmao I seen this whole thing unfold from the start, 50 had marquise on the cover of one of his projects when he was 15 and I'm pretty sure he was with him in atl the night he pushed trav on stage

they didn't start publicly going at it until marquise called him out on social media for not coming to his graduation to which 50 responded he didn't get invited and then it just got worse from there

the wishing death sh*t happened when the n*gga was 21 and 50 said he wouldn't care if him or supremes son got hit by a bus after supremes son posted a pic of them
You a fu*king liar homebody. That graduation sh*t happened a LONG TIME AFTER 50 started sh*tting on him.

Marquise was sad and PATHETIC about 50 not coming to his graduation which was when he was 18.

50 was wishing death on him when he was 15 and 16.

Marquiese was backing down the entire time until he started standing up for himself.

You a f*g**t and a liar, everybody know how he started picking on his own son in front of the whole fu*king world for no reason.

Eat a d*ck you lying bytch!
+1   

2 months ago '04        #19
Cutty Olds 
Props total: 22604 22 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
 Jason Weaver said
But you can get custody with a good lawyer.

The same lawyer who wrote up his child support terms.

Steve Harvey and Dwayne Wade got full custody of their kids too. So it's not far fetched especially if you want your child not to grow up in a toxic environment.
It’s hard as fu*k to get custody of a child from a mother. Especially if she’s actually taking care of business with all the other sh*t…give a damn how good your lawyer is
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
greyhova 
 TexasPlayaMayne said
You a fu*king liar homebody. That graduation sh*t happened a LONG TIME AFTER 50 started sh*tting on him.

Marquise was sad and PATHETIC about 50 not coming to his graduation which was when he was 18.

50 was wishing death on him when he was 15 and 16.

Marquiese was backing down the entire time until he started standing up for himself.

You a f*g**t and a liar, everybody know how he started picking on his own son in front of the whole fu*king world for no reason.

Eat a d*ck you lying bytch!
ok shaniqua, post proof of 50 publicly wishing death on marquise at ages 15 and 16, this would be back in 2012-13

weird a*s emotional f*g**t

Last edited by greyhova; 10-04-2022 at 10:54 PM..

2 months ago '18        #21
 greyhova said
ok shaniqua, post proof of 50 publicly wishing death on marquise at ages 15 and 16, this would be back in 2012-13

weird a*s emotional f*g**t
n*gga everybody know what tf happen, who the fu*k you think you talking to my n*gga??? LOL

You finta get blocked. You think you about to rewrite what happened to a bunch of grown mf's who already know what happen??

What type of real n*gga is a fan of 50????

You a clown, about to get blocked. Watch that mouth bi*ch, I aint gotta entertain you if I dont want.

50 a evil n*gga who threw his son under the bus for internet attention.

Clowned him, wished death on him, the whole time Marquise was sending signals that he wanted to mend the relationship.

Until he started sh*tting on 50 back.

Get up outta here, 50 stan. Real n*ggas dont respect your kind, groupie a*s n*gga.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #22
olx9o  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27966 27 K  Slaps total: 2361 2 K
Already said it in the other thread...there's no talking to this kid.

He doesn't wanna hear anything, no wisdom.

He'll stay stuck in his ways or learn the hard way.

2 months ago '18        #23
greyhova 
 TexasPlayaMayne said
n*gga everybody know what tf happen, who the fu*k you think you talking to my n*gga??? LOL

You finta get blocked. You think you about to rewrite what happened to a bunch of grown mf's who already know what happen??

What type of real n*gga is a fan of 50????

You a clown, about to get blocked. Watch that mouth bi*ch, I aint gotta entertain you if I dont want.

50 a evil n*gga who threw his son under the bus for internet attention.

Clowned him, wished death on him, the whole time Marquise was sending signals that he wanted to mend the relationship.

Until he started sh*tting on 50 back.

Get up outta here, 50 stan. Real n*ggas dont respect your kind, groupie a*s n*gga.
so basically you're talking out of your a*s and have 0 proof to back up the fact that 50 started internet beef with marquise + wished death on him all at the age of 15, good talk

hope shaniqua notices you though

2 months ago '18        #24
 greyhova said
so basically you're talking out of your a*s and have 0 proof to back up the fact that 50 started internet beef with marquise + wished death on him all at the age of 15, good talk

hope shaniqua notices you though
Thats exactly what you been doing. Talking out ya a*s, trying tor rewrite what happened, to a bunch of grown mf's who been sh*tting on 50 for the past several years for how he did his son.

One mo silly comment, and that a*s getting banned!

2 months ago '17        #25
Twash 
Props total: 2232 2 K  Slaps total: 406 406
This is not how a man speaks

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+101online now  16
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
97 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+296online now  15
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
273 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Rick ross signs fat trel to be back on maybach music group label!
26 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy