2023 Lamborghini Urus Review

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '22        #1
4560 page views
24 comments

Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 22961 22 K  Slaps total: 4922 4 K
2023 Lamborghini Urus Review

+6   

best
worst
24 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
Baynut 
Props total: 5620 5 K  Slaps total: 523 523
When they make an electric one, I am coppin.
+4   

2 months ago '13        #3
Phenom354 
Props total: 56495 56 K  Slaps total: 3730 3 K
 Baynut said
Yeah thats all that is holding me back too fam
+14   

2 months ago '17        #4
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36124 36 K  Slaps total: 3584 3 K
 Baynut said
 Phenom354 said
Yeah thats all that is holding me back too fam
Not to pocket watch but Baynut been doing big things for years

-------------------
2024 Lamborghini Urus PHEV spied in production form

Lamborghini‘s upcoming Urus plug-in hybrid (PHEV) “super” SUV now appears to be wearing its production body ahead of its previously confirmed launch in 2024.

Once the electrified Urus goes on sale it’ll bring the f*ght to the BMW XM, as well as the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid.

Our spy photographers captured this Urus PHEV prototype with a swirly black-and-white camouflage wrap that’s towing a trailer.

There has been a previous Urus PHEV prototype spied without any camouflage whatsoever, but it’s understood that prototype had pre-update exterior styling.

Both prototypes share the charging flap on the left-hand side rear wheel arch though.

The most notable exterior styling difference on this latest camouflaged Urus PHEV prototype are the reworked LED headlights that are partially camouflaged.

There’s also a lot of camouflage on other sides of the prototype, including the rear bumper, which could point toward Lamborghini hiding some of the changes for now.

It’s expected that future Urus PHEV prototypes will shed the camouflage and give us a better look at its bodywork.

At this stage it’s unclear what will power the Urus PHEV, but it could share share its plug-in hybrid powertrain with Porsche.

The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid uses a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 mate with an electric motor and a 17.9kWh lithium-ion battery, with total system outputs of 500kW of power and 900Nm of torque.

This is 10kW and 50Nm less than the recently-revealed Urus S which is the “entry-level” version of the updated super SUV range.

Since the last Urus PHEV prototype was spied in July 2022, Lamborghini also revealed the meaner-looking Urus Performante.

Both models are powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine making 490kW and 850Nm, sent to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission.

Pricing for the Urus S starts from $409,744 before on-road costs and it’s set to arrive locally in the second half of 2022, whereas pricing for the Urus Performante starts at $465,876 before on-road costs and it’s set to arrive locally in the second quarter of 2023.

Lamborghini has previously said it’s launching its first hybrid series-production vehicle in 2023, with Lamborghini’s director for the APAC region, Francesco Scardaoni, recently confirming it will be the Aventador successor.

This successor to the Aventador has been previously spied and will have a V12 naturally-aspirated engine with a plug-in hybrid system.

The Urus PHEV and an electrified Huracan successor will follow in 2024.

Lamborghini’s roadmap to electrification will culminate with its first all-electric model, which will arrive “by the second half of the decade”.

Mr Scardaoni recently confirmed this electric vehicle (EV) will have a 2+2 seating configuration.

Previous rumours have pointed toward it being a grand tourer that will look similar to the Estoque concept from 2008, and the Asterion concept from 2014.

2 months ago '05        #5
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18480 18 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
Mfs Would Never Get In The Car With Me
+2   

2 months ago '22        #6
F0RTUN4T0 
Props total: 3224 3 K  Slaps total: 1040 1 K
 Double M Set said
what I’m saying
+1   

2 months ago '15        #7
jimpurple 
Props total: 4200 4 K  Slaps total: 528 528

2 months ago '22        #8
Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 Double M Set said
Why?

2 months ago '05        #9
 Uncle Joey said
Why?
I Was Doing 106 In A 750LI….Imagine If I Had The Lamborghini….

100+ Is Normal For Me…No Cap…I Get These Cars And Push Them To The Mf Limit…My Lady Got Used To It…But Her Family And My Friends…Rather Drive Themselves Then Ride In The Car With Me….It’s Not A Need For Speed Either…The sh*ts Natural…I Will Literally Swoop Thru 3 Lanes Of Traffic And Around People To Get A Clear Way….Only Time I’m Doing The Speed Limit Is In Residential Or If Like, There’s Literally No Way Around A Mf…
+1   

2 months ago '22        #10
 Double M Set said
I Was Doing 106 In A 750LI….Imagine If I Had The Lamborghini….

100+ Is Normal For Me…No Cap…I Get These Cars And Push Them To The Mf Limit…My Lady Got Used To It…But Her Family And My Friends…Rather Drive Themselves Then Ride In The Car With Me….It’s Not A Need For Speed Either…The sh*ts Natural…I Will Literally Swoop Thru 3 Lanes Of Traffic And Around People To Get A Clear Way….Only Time I’m Doing The Speed Limit Is In Residential Or If Like, There’s Literally No Way Around A Mf…
Where U at?

2 months ago '05        #11
 Uncle Joey said
Where U at?
Between Madison Wisconsin And Illinois…I Got Property In Both So I Come And Go Inbetween
+3   

2 months ago '22        #12
YoMomsSideDude 
Props total: 5342 5 K  Slaps total: 1929 1 K
DBX for me… I’m far too poor but that’s what I want

2 months ago '22        #13
 Double M Set said
Between Madison Wisconsin And Illinois…I Got Property In Both So I Come And Go Inbetween
Damn don’t u get the $2500 back when u go you court?

2 months ago '07        #14
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 129910 129 K  Slaps total: 16097 16 K
whew...

that's lovely

2 months ago '05        #15
 Uncle Joey said
Damn don’t u get the $2500 back when u go you court?
It Was A IBond…Wasn’t No Money Exchanged…It’ll Probably Be My Bail If I Don’t Show To Court…Or 10% Of That…I Got This Ticket And I Was Driving On A Suspended…Just Got My sh*t Reinstated Today For Friday lol

2 months ago '05        #16
1st Day Off The Lot In That Urus…I’d Be Tryna See How Fast I Can Make It To Atlanta From Chicago In That Mf…Non Stop Punching It
+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
 Double M Set said
1st Day Off The Lot In That Urus…I’d Be Tryna See How Fast I Can Make It To Atlanta From Chicago In That Mf…Non Stop Punching It
Damn how long you stayed in there?

2 months ago '08        #18
D-esco17 
Props total: 485 485  Slaps total: 21 21
Base urus has exactly the same 0-60 and quarter mile times as a c8 corvette.....which is absurdly fast for a damn suv

1 month ago '04        #19
Magnificent Phoenix|m 
Props total: 1742 1 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 Double M Set said
It Was A IBond…Wasn’t No Money Exchanged…It’ll Probably Be My Bail If I Don’t Show To Court…Or 10% Of That…I Got This Ticket And I Was Driving On A Suspended…Just Got My sh*t Reinstated Today For Friday lol
This is how I know you rich. What you do for a living fam?

1 month ago '08        #20
flav 
Props total: 19904 19 K  Slaps total: 4220 4 K
I don’tt be speed anymore, that’s my past life

As long as Waze shows no Police
+2   

1 month ago '21        #21
Rewarded 
Props total: 54 54  Slaps total: 26 26
Just ordered one. Performante for life

1 month ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 60473 60 K  Slaps total: 4051 4 K
Im probably the one one that dont like it

take off the lambo badge and it looks nothing spectacular
+1   

1 month ago '05        #23
 Magnificent Phoenix said
This is how I know you rich. What you do for a living fam?
Audio Technology….Engineering, Live Sound, Music Production, Movies, TV…Anything With Sound….
+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
Magnificent Phoenix|m 
Props total: 1742 1 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 Double M Set said
Audio Technology….Engineering, Live Sound, Music Production, Movies, TV…Anything With Sound….
That's dope as hell. I know some people locally who do some things, but they aren't big time.

1 month ago '05        #25
 Magnificent Phoenix said
That's dope as hell. I know some people locally who do some things, but they aren't big time.
I Got Into It For Music Bro…Since Life Or death Bro I Always Wanted To Rap…I’m 34….Done Had Independent Label Deal With Some Of Lupe People…Know And Met A lot Of People In The Industry…I Went To Schoo For Culinary Arts In 08 And Just Went Back For Audio Tech In 2020…Got A Degree…But I Do It For The Love Of Music And Audio….Like, I’ll Work With Anybody And Show You How To Setup Your sh*t To A Degree (Paperwork, Money Wise, Split Sheets, Home Recording) Or I Can Engineer You If You Just Got A Mic And Interface…I Make Beats, I Do Alot Of Stuff And I Don’t Really Trip On Prices If You ACTUALLY SERIOUS AND INVEST IN RELEASING THE SONG….It’s Free Money….What’s $50 Dollars For A Beat If You Have A Chance Of Making $1000….I Make Them sh*ts In 20 Minutes…Anything And Everything…I Can Sound Design From Sine Waves And Synths And sh*t…Sample What Ever…I Haven’t Been Really Doing Too Much Tho But Building My Own Personal Godlike Template I Work With Anybody Tho Bro…On Anything Relating To Sound And I Don’t Price Gouge

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+101online now  20
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
96 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+295online now  17
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Nov 26 - Trump hosted Neo-Nazi Holocaust denier at Mar-a-Lago during Ka..
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy