Oct 3 - Child Dropped Off At School He Doesn't Attend, Police Unable to Find Parents

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
4392 page views
84 comments

Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36297 36 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
Oct 3 - Child Dropped Off At School He Doesn't Attend, Police Unable to Find Parents

LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. – The Broward Sheriff’s Office is searching for the parents or guardian of a 5-year-old boy who was dropped off at a school Monday morning that he doesn’t attend.

According to authorities, the boy was taken to Park Lakes Elementary School in Lauderdale Lakes, but school administrators said he doesn’t appear to be enrolled at the school.

Deputies made contact with the child, but were unable to ascertain his first or last name or the names of his parents or guardians.

Anyone with information about the child’s identity or that of his parents is asked to call the Broward Sheriff’s Office at 954-764-HELP (4357).

visit this link https://www.local10.com/n .. ocate-parents/

UPDATE:
They found the boys parents but they haven't released details on how this happened or whether charges will be filed. Police are still working to answer all their questions before reuniting the boy with his parents.

Last edited by Ats; 10-03-2022 at 10:58 PM..
+17   

best
worst
84 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19581 19 K  Slaps total: 12769 12 K
Probably better for the child, parents seem like scum hopefully he finds a family that cares.
+59   

2 months ago '17        #3
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 5962 5 K
Is this little muthafu*ka retarded? serious question an how he got a bookbag with zero paperwork in it with his name on it or him learning how to write or spell his name? How don't they have a database or student ID to scan against for the county? How does the bus driver or camera system not know where he was picked up or what car dropped him off if that happened? sh*t they all retarded him them his parents the driver the whole damn city n*ggas from the Dale live throwing up the L too smh

2 months ago '22        #4
Tsuri  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4142 4 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 OGMiamishank said
Is this little muthafu*ka retarded? serious question an how he got a bookbag with zero paperwork in it with his name on it or him learning how to write or spell his name? How don't they have a database or student ID to scan against for the county? How does the bus driver or camera system not know where he was picked up or what car dropped him off if that happened? sh*t they all retarded him them his parents the driver the whole damn city n*ggas from the Dale live throwing up the L too smh
@ This child is 5 years old.

+84   

2 months ago '05        #5
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 137064 137 K  Slaps total: 15105 15 K
 Booda Sack said
Probably better for the child, parents seem like scum hopefully he finds a family that cares.
Basically, they did the young man a favor.
+13   

2 months ago '11        #6
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 197673 197 K  Slaps total: 26801 26 K
I hope this story end good
+23   

2 months ago '17        #7
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 70174 70 K  Slaps total: 15665 15 K
Could be a murder suicide. And they didn't want little man home.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #8
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 37756 37 K  Slaps total: 3500 3 K
good looking out on the people's that drooped little man off.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 10-03-2022 at 09:59 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 
Props total: 38479 38 K  Slaps total: 6073 6 K
 OGMiamishank said
They start em young down there

2 months ago '11        #10
sbrown1 
Props total: 6646 6 K  Slaps total: 1222 1 K
 Willy Boban said
Could be a murder suicide. And they didn't want little man home.
Lol damn u just thinking the worst huh lol
+22   

2 months ago '07        #11
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 304824 304 K  Slaps total: 26939 26 K
He has on a clean school uniform and some, some clean jump man Jordan shoes and his backpack with his required water botttle.

His ignorant a*s mom or dad might not be as stupid as we think.

+19   

2 months ago '04        #12
jholla31 
Props total: 5255 5 K  Slaps total: 707 707
very sad bruhs......

dude making jokes above but imagine being 5 yrs old with no idea of what is going on and why your parents just dipped on you....

I feel for this kid...he sleeping in a unfamiliar place tonight prob sacred to death...
+45   

2 months ago '16        #13
StoicThePoet 
Props total: 3299 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
They found the parents but I need a deep investigation
+8   

2 months ago '14        #14
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 65183 65 K  Slaps total: 7856 7 K
"LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. – After searching for hours, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies found the parents of a 5-year-old boy who showed up at the wrong school on Monday morning in Broward County.

A driver dropped off the boy shortly before 9 a.m. at Park Lakes Elementary School in Lauderdale Lakes, where he is not enrolled, according to deputies."
+4   

2 months ago '10        #15
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13101 13 K  Slaps total: 5720 5 K

i hope this poor kid makes it in this life cause he's for sure already behind the 8 ball with sh*tty parent or guardians like that.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #16
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 137064 137 K  Slaps total: 15105 15 K
 Aries said
"LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. – After searching for hours, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies found the parents of a 5-year-old boy who showed up at the wrong school on Monday morning in Broward County.

A driver dropped off the boy shortly before 9 a.m. at Park Lakes Elementary School in Lauderdale Lakes, where he is not enrolled, according to deputies."
Alright, but a whole damn day before they found them. Nah something not adding up. They got some explaining to do.

Investigators said in a written statement issued around 3:45 p.m. that the boy's parent's had been found.

+2   

2 months ago '16        #17
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 109076 109 K  Slaps total: 13859 13 K
 Aries said

a driver?

plz don't tell me these foos sent they 5-year-old kid to school in a Uber, I'mma throw somethin
+16   

2 months ago '04        #18
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 61238 61 K  Slaps total: 6815 6 K
I'm waiting for that Florida Bugs Bunny gif
+9   

2 months ago '11        #19
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 73582 73 K  Slaps total: 51054 51 K
I mean atleast they drop him off somewhere safe it was either their or a police station or fire department. Or maybe the parent was just high off fu*king weed and took him to the wrong school

2 months ago '17        #20
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20428 20 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
 Booda Sack said
Facts, I was just thinking, why even bother finding the "family"? Find that boy a home that will accept and love him, fu*k his scummy biological parents.

2 months ago '15        #21
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 27860 27 K  Slaps total: 3226 3 K
His hair was cut last week, his clothes are clean and pressed, his shoes are unblemished Jordans, his skin is moisturized & clear, aint no matter in his eyes AND, its deep into the school year and he still got his matching water bottle, all that says, someone cares for this boy. I'd guess a friend or family member was charged with dropping him off and failed miserably, not some of this wild sh*t I see in the comments about his "scum parents" but, this is a site overrun by racist white people and there's no denying that fact, add in self hating negros and this is what you get. Yall some grade a losers, your thought process proves it.

Last edited by RIPrjacks23; 10-03-2022 at 10:28 PM..
+51   

2 months ago '18        #22
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13665 13 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
 OGMiamishank said
If his parents ain’t sh*t they prob ain’t taught the child . Shame cause he looks like a nice kid Smfh
+2   

2 months ago '22        #23
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11609 11 K  Slaps total: 2956 2 K
I bet granny can't see too good
+3   

2 months ago '15        #24
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 72248 72 K  Slaps total: 10276 10 K
Look at him all smiles and stuff…

I’m really hoping it was all a mix up and just a stupid decision. Like they were going to work and had the jobless and lazy uncle drop him off with instructions and his dumb azz fuked it up.
+12   

2 months ago '22        #25
DoTheMath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2464 2 K  Slaps total: 95 95

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  20
Chicago Beef Sandwiches
116 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside "i would've sh0t beans & hov at that time...not 50!!!" styles breaksdow..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Dec 7 - alex jones.....declares war on nick fuentes and kanye over their hitle..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  6
Video inside CNN Has Total Meltdown When Don Lemon Goes Full Andrew Tate on Women’s ..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy