Who Still Believes There Won't Be A Financial Collapse?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
58 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+38  60
81 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section guap

Will There Be A Financial Collapse, If So How Bad?
Yes, Worse Than 2008 190 47.38%
Yes, Not As Bad As 2008 132 32.92%
No, I Don't See It Happening 60 14.96%
What's A Financial Collapse? 19 4.74%
Voters: 401.   (BX member poll)

2 months ago '17        #1
10112 page views
136 comments

Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36301 36 K  Slaps total: 3616 3 K
Who Still Believes There Won't Be A Financial Collapse?

I think it's time to start getting things on the record because I noticed when we have these threads explaining that sh*t is about to get fu*ked up people refuse to believe it.

Credit Suisse is about to fail with CDS at 08-09 levels, the FED is hiking rates and can't stop because of inflation but if they keep going they will tank the stock market, all hell is breaking loose in the U.K. and n*ggas have the audacity to claim this is "nothing like 08 and things won't be that bad".

I noticed a lot of cats are delusional either because they just bought a house or they've got family or they got a good job and figure things are good on their end; all stupid reasons not to see what's right in front of us.

So who still thinks sh*t is going to be ok and what's your supporting argument?
+46   

best
worst
136 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 90367 90 K  Slaps total: 9316 9 K
I dont think theres going to be a collapse but things got overinflated over covid, and everything will deflate to pre covid levels or a little below.
+20   

2 months ago '22        #3
EarthMover 
Props total: 2952 2 K  Slaps total: 543 543
OP makes it sound like we are headed towards a deep depression.

Bottom line is that these slow paced interest rate hikes aren’t doing sh*t. People still have money and continue to spend. Powell needs to grow a pair and start hiking these rates by 1%-2%. There will be pain, but nothing like what OP makes it out to be.

2 months ago '17        #4
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 36301 36 K  Slaps total: 3616 3 K
 EarthMover said
OP makes it sound like we are headed towards a deep depression.

Bottom line is that these slow paced interest rate hikes arenít doing sh*t. People still have money and continue to spend. Powell needs to grow a pair and start hiking these rates by 1%-2%. There will be pain, but nothing like what OP makes it out to be.
You must be out your damn mind. If Powell could raise rates that high that fast he would have been done it. We will have a collapse the likes of which the world has never seen before and it will be global in scale.
+18   

2 months ago '05        #5
dblockallday 
Props total: 4993 4 K  Slaps total: 819 819
after the 2008 financial crisis, America banks are required to maintain a lot more capital to avoid another crash. can't say the same for European banks though.
+28   

2 months ago '15        #6
Suave Mente  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8672 8 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
So I'm about to pull 150k in equity outta my house on a refinance. Percentage going from 2.4 to 6 I'm sick about that but I'm gonna be debt free... Minus the house of course.

The house is in Cali so I doubt I lose too much equity during the crash.

2 months ago '11        #7
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8829 8 K  Slaps total: 923 923
We don’t feel the impact of the rate hikes until 6 months later. We’re just starting to feel the first hike. 23 and 24 are about to be the worst economic years we have ever seen in our lives. Seriously. The rate hikes are going to cause mass layoffs and the 15% corporate tax increase starting next year will create even more layoffs. That’s been the feds plan the whole time with these rate hikes. Look at all of the CEO’s stepping down the last year. They all know what’s up and don’t want to be left holding the bag ruining their legacy. If you ain’t bought a house yet, you might not ever own one if you need a loan.
+36   

2 months ago '16        #8
WildOutBoy 
Props total: 4104 4 K  Slaps total: 566 566
Crypto
+2   

2 months ago '15        #9
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 20600 20 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
The unwind will be rapid the only question is bailout 2.0 or finally a debt jubilee?
+3   

2 months ago '04        #10
Cali 
Props total: 2973 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
 winning2011 said
We donít feel the impact of the rate hikes until 6 months later. Weíre just starting to feel the first hike. 23 and 24 are about to be the worst economic years we have ever seen in our lives. Seriously. The rate hikes are going to cause mass layoffs and the 15% corporate tax increase starting next year will create even more layoffs. Thatís been the feds plan the whole time with these rate hikes. Look at all of the CEOís stepping down the last year. They all know whatís up and donít want to be left holding the bag ruining their legacy. If you ainít bought a house yet, you might not ever own one if you need a loan.

I would say , if you donít own a house now just wait. After quantitive tightening is easing.
Credit Suisse is a poorly ran business. Itís not something systemic.
If this was like 08 you will not know whatís coming.
Headline news is not the type of research h used to warn the masses, youíll need to do some educated digging to find out whatís wrong in a pillar.
Sorry but Reddit posts of the sky is falling wonít work.

I see another dude got slapped but he makes a stronger point in that the fed shouldíve ripped the band aid off.
Japan and England need to quit mucking with their monetary policy so this global recession can get by faster.
+15   

2 months ago '19        #11
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 3474 3 K  Slaps total: 646 646
 WildOutBoy said
Crypto
Crypto got on in 2010

And we been in a 10 year bull run since then because of no interest rates

Itís gonna be very interesting to see what happens with bitcoin

Because bitcoin has never experienced a bear market in a legit recession
+19   

2 months ago '04        #12
Cali 
Props total: 2973 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
 Mozzie said
You must be out your damn mind. If Powell could raise rates that high that fast he would have been done it. We will have a collapse the likes of which the world has never seen before and it will be global in scale.
The only reason it wasnít ripped off is because our economy runs on convictionÖ we lose confidence in the fed then everyone runs wild like chickens with their head cut off. They have to look composed more than actually be composed.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #13
SpyDa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 15858 15 K  Slaps total: 1977 1 K
UN telling U.S. to chill before they collapse the global economy. shyt about to get real in 2023
+20   

2 months ago '21        #14
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 36744 36 K  Slaps total: 5201 5 K
yes and its gonna be really bad, get your capital ready and set your targets
+9   

2 months ago '22        #15
TheWorldsGr8est 
Props total: 2516 2 K  Slaps total: 761 761
 DUCEDUCE said
I dont think theres going to be a collapse but things got overinflated over covid, and everything will deflate to pre covid levels or a little below.
I disagree in principle bro but I agree with the sentiment. I think this is the results of the government never paying a debt off. They get pay raises and tax cuts every year but all expenses get directly transferred to the average middle class citizen. From Covid , the protest and now the war in Ukrain. Theyíve been running this scam since Andrew Jackson cleaned the National debt in the 1800ís
+7   

2 months ago '20        #16
Chern 
Props total: 1180 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
One year out cds pricing 10% chance of CS default. So no
+2   

2 months ago '20        #17
Chern 
Props total: 1180 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
Q4 rally, new lows in Feb/March
+7   

2 months ago '05        #18
DipsetSoulja 
Props total: 4296 4 K  Slaps total: 191 191
Downturn? yes, collapse? no.
+11   

2 months ago '19        #19
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16015 16 K  Slaps total: 8915 8 K
 WildOutBoy said
Crypto

2 months ago '13        #20
BrothaJoe 
Props total: 1726 1 K  Slaps total: 227 227
 Mozzie said

UN has been screaming the same sh*t weíre about to have a massive recession on a global scale itís gonna start in Europe this winter and come across the pond.
+6   

2 months ago '05        #21
That Dude 
Props total: 18452 18 K  Slaps total: 2258 2 K
Ready for whatever
+9   

2 months ago '11        #22
winning2011  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8829 8 K  Slaps total: 923 923
 Cali said
I would say , if you donít own a house now just wait. After quantitive tightening is easing.
Credit Suisse is a poorly ran business. Itís not something systemic.
If this was like 08 you will not know whatís coming.
Headline news is not the type of research h used to warn the masses, youíll need to do some educated digging to find out whatís wrong in a pillar.
Sorry but Reddit posts of the sky is falling wonít work.

I see another dude got slapped but he makes a stronger point in that the fed shouldíve ripped the band aid off.
Japan and England need to quit mucking with their monetary policy so this global recession can get by faster.
Nah what you donít understand is that this is a controlled collapse across the globe. This is the end of this current financial structure. All fiat currencies are being destroyed right now Öin every country. Some countries have already introduced CBDCís Ö.we will see it here in the states by 2024. Also pay attention to what is happening to our food supply and what types of new ďproteinĒ is slowly being introduced. There is an all out war on making commodities unaffordable. Food, energy, and water is next.
+26   

2 months ago '15        #23
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 20600 20 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
 winning2011 said
Nah what you donít understand is that this is a controlled collapse across the globe. This is the end of this current financial structure. All fiat currencies are being destroyed right now Öin every country. Some countries have already introduced CBDCís Ö.we will see it here in the states by 2024. Also pay attention to what is happening to our food supply and what types of new ďproteinĒ is slowly being introduced. There is an all out war on making commodities unaffordable. Food, energy, and water is next.
The food is the end game I donít quite understand. School lunch programs ending, farms and slaughterhouses folding up shop. The thing is everyone thinks people are civil but the moment your neighbor is hungry enough they may knock first but after that it wonít be polite.
+18   

2 months ago '15        #24
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 89438 89 K  Slaps total: 10316 10 K
can't fail like 2008

we barley had myspace and sidekicks with 2g cell phone service

we aint going back to that wtf

2 months ago '11        #25
Darealness420 
Props total: 2162 2 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
We been hearing about a collapse since 2003

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  34
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
71 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+50online now  32
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+116online now  25
audio inside Kanye releases snippet of new song before Instagram shuts his page down
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-42online now  20
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
43 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy