Adrien Broner begging Floyd for an Exhibition pay day, Floyd Mayweather sh-ts on him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '04        #1
5934 page views
80 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100
Props total: 201457 201 K  Slaps total: 24947 24 K
Adrien Broner begging Floyd for an Exhibition pay day, Floyd Mayweather sh-ts on him

He calls himself “The problem”, but I think he has a lot of problems image

Broner failed his whole family and boxing fans smfh, prime example of letting fame go to your head image
+73   

best
worst
80 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 75875 75 K  Slaps total: 3037 3 K
Broner so delusional and lost...
+40   

2 months ago '20        #3
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x67
Props total: 30835 30 K  Slaps total: 9859 9 K
+5   

2 months ago '07        #4
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 129911 129 K  Slaps total: 16097 16 K
Listen man, there is no reason Floyd can't create a "legends" exhibition league.

Me personally, i think Broner should b fed to Ryan Garcia as promotion for a Tank f*ght. However, if not.... then yea, let Broner join the exhibition circuit. I'm sure there are some japanese mma f*ghters that would love to f*ght him.
+34   

2 months ago '10        #5
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 149959 149 K  Slaps total: 15842 15 K
broners career

+79   

2 months ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100 OP
 stogz said
Listen man, there is no reason Floyd can't create a "legends" exhibition league.

Me personally, i think Broner should b fed to Ryan Garcia as promotion for a Tank f*ght. However, if not.... then yea, let Broner join the exhibition circuit. I'm sure there are some japanese mma f*ghters that would love to f*ght him.
The question is, is he trust worthy to invest money on and does he really deserve it?
Time and time again, people have seen his unprofessional character and how he turns on everyone with his delusional mentality. No one wants to deal with that bullsh*t
+27   

2 months ago '04        #7
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 76795 76 K  Slaps total: 19110 19 K
where are the Broner apologist
+4   

2 months ago '07        #8
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 129911 129 K  Slaps total: 16097 16 K
 Adwerdz said
The question is, is he trust worthy to invest money on and does he really deserve it?
Time and time again, people have seen his unprofessional character and how he turns on everyone with his delusional mentality. No one wants to deal with that bullsh*t

Trustworthy in terms of exhibition or getting fed to garcia? That's 2 different questions.

There's no pressure with them exhibition f*ghts. If he pull out, who would care? Not like he'd be a headliner. HE might be the opener for Floyd's security guard
+2   

2 months ago '04        #9
killnarmy 
Props total: 7890 7 K  Slaps total: 401 401
I'm a fan of AB but he needs to stop trying to ride on Floyd's coattail.. Mayweather gave him the formula but he chose to fumble the bag by not taking it seriously enough... Broner needs to start paving his own way, but unfortunately, it may be too late.
+21   

2 months ago '13        #10
Streetdiscpl 
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 36 36
It's too late. The people he needs in his corner in order to make a good living boxing professionally - he lost the confidence and respect from them all. From his peers, to promoters, to networks. And it was literally ALL his doing. He didn't have the tact to instill confidence in those who'd be putting their money up in order to properly promote him. And he certainly didn't show he had the physical discipline to take care of himself outside of the ring.

Can he have some exhibition f*ghts here and there? Of course. But by no means should Floyd have anything to do with that. You want to be your own man and show you can stand on your own two like you always claim, then go find your own f*ghts/ways of making of a living without leaning on Floyd.

Mentally, I wish him the best though. But realistically, having a successful professional boxing career moving forward is slim to next to none. Not disciplined enough to make 140. Nowhere near good enough to compete with the elite at 47 nor the top 5-8 ranked f*ghters. And he lost his chance of being a decent gate keeper because networks don't want to touch him anymore.

+18   

2 months ago '11        #11
k1dcanada 
Props total: 482 482  Slaps total: 158 158
Adrian should chase an Ryan Garcia f*ght if he wants an bag! let golden boy and dazn use his name as an gate-keeper
+4   

2 months ago '14        #12
freezetag 
Props total: 31933 31 K  Slaps total: 2568 2 K
Boy a clown…mentally gone
+9   

2 months ago '17        #13
LordOfSwag2020 
Props total: 3477 3 K  Slaps total: 2066 2 K
 k1dcanada said
Adrian should chase an Ryan Garcia f*ght if he wants an bag! let golden boy and dazn use his name as an gate-keeper
That’s his only chance at this point or go to top rank

2 months ago '17        #14
Tupacpatel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8486 8 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K

+9   

2 months ago '15        #15
GreyHughe 
Props total: 10693 10 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Hate to say it, but saw Broner’s fall happening before the f*ght with Maidana, dude was literally going out every night and binge drinking flushing hundreds down the toilet and etc. who knows what other substances he was on during his time off in between f*ghts. Not to mention the day before the Maidana f*ght n*gga in the parking lot playing tackle football on the pavement
+16   

2 months ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 
Props total: 38252 38 K  Slaps total: 6060 6 K
 Adwerdz said

He calls himself “The problem”, but I think he has a lot of problems

Broner failed his whole family and boxing fans smfh, prime example of letting fame go to your head
Even if they did do an exhibition, after taxes and child support this fool would be write back broke
+8   

2 months ago '05        #17
Hold That 
Props total: 37242 37 K  Slaps total: 5647 5 K
Just make Broner vs Rolly for the press conference jokes alone
+18   

2 months ago '15        #18
largon 
Props total: 2141 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Damn i'm a fan of Broner and loved the way he fought when he first started. I knew he had to change his attitude and keep himself grounded but fame really went to his head. Floyd is actually right on this one i fully agree with him. He doesn't have to respond to any of the things Broner wants he's gotten the chances and he's been messing up. Wish him well hopefully he still has it in him and he can focus and get a few f*ghts and make some money. Stop trying to show people that you have money nobody cares about all that, we want good boxers out here.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #19

Robert Garcia the only person that feels bad and wants to help Broner
+12   

2 months ago '21        #20
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11396 11 K  Slaps total: 9960 9 K
Floyd's a crappy friend/brother

2 months ago '04        #21
YngSwift 
Props total: 1980 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
I would pay to see Broner vs Jake Paul instead
+14   

2 months ago '04        #22
 Hold That said
Just make Broner vs Rolly for the press conference jokes alone
Yea that would be a big bag fr

Last edited by Adwerdz; 10-02-2022 at 07:00 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '17        #23
RanDye1924 
Props total: 66 66  Slaps total: 4 4
I honestly don’t think Mayweahter is against putting easy money in his pockets, I think it’s mostly how Broner would act out once he makes possibly the biggest check he ever made. Either way it’s deff sad to see such a talent like Broner to be rapidly waisted. Best of luck to the young brother.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #24
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 70547 70 K  Slaps total: 8293 8 K
Floyd vs AB was supposed to be Floyd’s 50th match
But AB is an idiot so you know how that went

2 months ago '04        #25
mt fuji 
Props total: 7252 7 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 stogz said

At 140? You think Broner could make weight?

Always appreciate your insight on any boxing related subjects, by the way.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  18
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
99 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
78 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+39online now  11
Video inside Ice T EXPOSES JAY Z “99 Problems” if I wanna use your music I’mma let p..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Rick ross signs fat trel to be back on maybach music group label!
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy